Rishbala||Short Story||Journey From Hatred To Love(Pt 5 pg 26 dt 25/9)

aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hai friends.. 
I'm back with a new story.. 
This idea strikes on mind a long before.. So thought to pen it..so here is a small prologue & pls let me know should i continue this story or not as you are spending your precious time to read my stories & I don't want you to get bored.. Here it goes.. 

Ps:Title credit goes to priya aka dharsii

Journey From Hatred To Love

Prologue 

"when will v reach there..??"madhu asked to the person who is sitting just next to her.. 
"v will be there with in an hour baby.."he said winking at her.. She mentally slapped her for agreeing for this marriage.. But she didn't had any other options than marrying this flirt..leela mausi had her head over heels to get her married with this jerk..but she can't say a word against her not bcoz she is weak but she respect her as her mausi even through she treats her just like a maid..& she had a major reason for stopping madhu from taking her own decisions..she was in love with someone.. Sincerely.. She wished to live with him.. She wanted to be with him but all goes in vain when she comes to know that the man whom she loved the most betrayed her.. Broke her trust..she was a strong girl but there she shattered.. & this marriage gave nothing to her..she even loss her beloved profession bcoz of this.. She was a news reporter.. She intentionally choose this job.. She is a feminist.. She wanted women to be strong..she worked for them & helped many of them..but she was forced to quit her job bcoz of the marriage.. Reason is that her husband sultan kapoor is gonna take her to US after a week of marriage.. She never thought of settling in abroad & this man he is such a flirt..she didn't wanted to get married to him but situation forced her to do so..a day before her marriage also she called the man who cheated her as a last hope but he didn't even picked up her call..& today she got married to sultan..They are on the way to his apartment..She is not feel comfortable in her heavy lehenga & jewellery so she is waiting to get home soon.. First of all she wants to get out of this armour like dress.. Her life is changed.. She want to adjust with the new life that she got..she was making up her mind without knowing her life is going to change with a screech sound.. Driver stopped the car & looks back to see a shocked sultan.. Yeah he got shocked by seeing the person in front of the car blocking their way by holding an iron rod in his right hand.. The driver looked him startled while madhu looks at sultan confused..he wipes the sweat molts that appeared in his forehead..madhu followed his gaze & saw the extremely handsome man who is standing before the car darting murderous glare at sultan..she looked around & with in seconds the car was circled by a group of men...
"move in.."sultan Commanded.. 
"no sir..I am scared of him.. "Driver's words & sultan's started face assured her that something wrong is happening.. 

**Crack**

He broke the front glass with the rod in his hand..this time she is really scared...
"what is happening here..??"she asked sultan but he didn't even utter a word.. Sultan opened the door & stepped out side but madhu was still inside the car without knowing what's happening around her...she felt each passing seconds like an hour & finally she witnessed it & gasped in shock.. The man hit on his head with that rod & the the very next moment sultan is on the road with blood gushing out from his head.. A murder happened before her eyes that too her husband's..not only her husband they killed the driver too..after committing both the murders the man approached towards her with the same rod which is now dribbing with blood.. Her heart was beating marathon speed when he opened the door & dragged her outside... 
"Next is my turn.. "she said to herself & closed her eyes tightly let that rod broke her  head & say bye to this world.. 
"Throw these bodies & car into the near by cliff.. Everything want to seem like an accident..."came his voice which made madhu open her eyes...she stared at him.. He look so innocent.. He don't look like a criminal but the truth is he is a murderer.. A person who killed 2 ppl in front of her eyes..& she can't either say he committed more murders or not..& now she know he won't spare her as she is the only eye witness...she looked at the rod which is gonna take her life..there is only 2 options before her one is stand there & let him kill her mercilessly...another one is run with her dear life..she choose second one but for her heavy luck the dress that she wore didn't cooperate with her..when she was about to fall down bcoz of her long lehenga a pair of strong arms protects her & the next moment she felt a hard pull & hits on his broad chest..he circled his hand around her petite waist..
"Don't worry i won't kill u..."he whispered in her ear which made her look back him terrified.. Before she could say anything his right hand went to her nape & he pressed there making her unconscious.. 

---  ---   ---  ---   ---

I know i made you all confused.. 
If you like the start of the story.. Pls hit like & let me know it through your precious reviews friends.. 

INDEX

Edited by aishu007 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dharsii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrates for new story aishu..
Superb start..
Sultan married Madhu.. 😭 😭
I thought, Madhu bf was RK..
But he doesn't..
Who is her bf?
Flirting Sultan was killed by RK.. 👏 😊
Who is RK?Why did he kill him?
Lot of questions ..Update soon..
Eagerly Waiting..
Edited by dharsii - 6 years ago
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for new story
Interesting prologue
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dharsii

Congrates for new story aishu..
Superb start..
Sultan married Madhu.. 😭 😭
I thought, Madhu bf was RK..
But he doesn't..
Who is her bf?
Flirting Sultan was killed by RK.. 👏 😊
Who is RK?Why did he kill him?
Lot of questions ..Update soon..
Eagerly Waiting..

actually similar thought crossed my mind that rk is madhu's bf
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely start dear 
a  very novel concept
thanks for the pm
Badbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
New story..⭐️⭐️

It's so intriguing...
The murderer is Rk??? 
😲...He killed two persons..so simply..just like that..

First..I thought husband was Rk...but seeing Sultan's name...I thought maybe her cheater boyfriend is Rk..he will come back and thought the person who hit..that's her cheater boyfriend..
But...as she doesn't recognise him...so he must be a different person..And I feel he is Rk..

But...how..why..why did he kill them? And Madhu was so scared but...he just made her fainted...what is his intention? What does he want to do with Madhu...In a second, he made her a widow..ohhh

Now what will happen? ...I am so curious to know...is he Rk and how is he? What will he do? To Madhu...

Amazing update...⭐️⭐️
Thanks for pm...

varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations dear 
Interesting start dear 
Loved it 
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
lovely concept dear waiting for the next superb
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
urs this story is gonna be super hit..
mark my words ;)

it reminds me of a scene from mb but in reverse way..
sultan breaking Rk's car's shield..

here not only rk broke the shielf but hit sultan too..

now madhu is at his mercy..

i am sure we are gonna see his right kamina side !!
manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb start.
Sultan is killed Is the killer rk?
Madhu is made unconscious.
What's next , excited to know.