Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamful thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
A uniquely good show like Aarambh should get a lot more attention in my opinion. It is a high quality production and many episodes are on movie level in my opinion. Maybe one has to give it more time, the show has just begun after all. Hopefully word will spread how good this show is and more and more people will get hooked to the storyline 😊
-Euphemia- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
though I may be on a different page here there than everybody but I feel the makers the producers channel already know that there have been so many good shows made which don't do well at trp but once in a blue moon a show does come which is different and good and gets trp. what I mean to say is the channel is no1. it should have promoted the show more and in a mass appealing way. the cast should have been promoted more with the masses. if ITV wants romance show romance in promos! atleast people will give the show a try. what happens is most of the times people don't even watch a single episode. they r just stuck with never ending kitchen politics shows.

edited to add- as for chandrakanta we will get viewers from them 😆  although it got the benefit of airing at the same time as naagin.
Edited by aishagup - 6 years ago