Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: amrutha131

First 2 episodes trp is 0.7

that horrid Chandrakanta is in top 10 and Aarambh gets 0.7? that's it... i give up on Trps and trp junta. we deserve the stupidity and stupendous monstrosity in the name of serials that we get if we can't value a good serial when one stumbles in once a rare while.

AnkurBaksi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I knew it won't get good trps, bcoz whenever Indian tv attempts something new, it doesn't get good trps...Earlier same thing happened to Airlines, POW, Tamanna, Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai etc😭
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Banjaaran.

that horrid Chandrakanta is in top 10 and Aarambh gets 0.7? that's it... i give up on Trps and trp junta. we deserve the stupidity and stupendous monstrosity in the name of serials that we get if we can't value a good serial when one stumbles in once a rare while.

I am seriously doubting the IQ of this TRP Janta
That Ekta's Chandrakanta is worse than a kids cartoon show.
Whereas Aarambh is a class apart.
Maybe TRP Janta is allergic to good shows.
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Expected, since the ML seems to be good human being with moral values & conscience instead of a "grey" shaded criminal devoid of any traces of humanity!! Honestly, I am not at all bothered about TRP anymore. A particular show in another channel which I used to follow is openly justifying, glorifying and promoting all sorts of crimes - from stealing to kidnapping, from molestation to manslaughter, from domestic violence to EMA, from cheating to bribery and even then it's TRP is on the rise!! So, I have made a peace with the fact that good concepts will never get good TRP, since the TRP janta is not matured & worthy enough to assimilate something good content-wise.. So let it be. Hope this TRP race does not force the makers to compromise with the content, which is the heart and soul of this series...
Edited by chandrima02 - 6 years ago
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandrima02

Expected, since the ML seems to be good human being with moral values & conscience instead of a "grey" shaded criminal devoid of any traces of humanity!! Honestly, I am not at all bothered about TRP anymore. A particular show in another channel which I used to follow is openly justifying, glorifying and promoting all sorts of crimes - from stealing to kidnapping, from molestation to manslaughter, from domestic violence to EMA, from cheating to bribery and even then it's TRP is on the rise!! So, I have made a peace with the fact that good concepts will never get good TRP, since the TRP janta is not matured & worthy enough to assimilate something good content-wise.. So let it be. Hope this TRP race does not force the makers to compromise with the content, which is the heart and soul of this series...

TBH I don't understand what sadistic and machocistic pleasure the TRP audience gets when they watch the so called grey shaded ML abusing the bechari abla FL and the FL shredding the last bit of her self esteem and falling crazily in love with her abuser ðŸ¤ª
Whereas a morally upright man like Varundev and a powerful woman like Devsena do not appeal to them.
This is a more complicated mystery than the Bermuda Triangle itself.

Anyway I am damn sure that Aarambh is not going to compromise with its content and standard since its a confirmed finite series of 100 episodes.

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing it, Amrutha.

I think will increase in the coming weeks. As I said, this show is not for everyone, so I don't think that it will ever get very high ratings, but I am sure that they will increase. The first two episodes were indeed slow and not exactly up to the promos and maybe people didn't have the patience to follow them, but the last episode was very good with the battle and the tensions created around the possibility of Varundev killing Devsena's father. 
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with all that Indian mass don't deserve good tv shows, plus this whole ratings system is shady and doubtful as eff ! ðŸ¤” But I've never seen a solid show doing good in rating's chart , so we can't blame makers for churning out crap.
For example, we can't blame EK camp from serving out horrid horrible shows one after another , becoz that's what sells and brings money. It's a business after all !
Indian TV viewers deserve to watch crap only.
But don't think online mass is some high on intellectual either ! Look at our forum , nearly empty, with very less traffic , not even a pic gallery n cg.
Yet TOP 10 forums are those of shows that give me major headache and facepalm at the choice of the viewers.
Thank God I've started watching Web series and western tv shows to preserve my sanity . Most youngsters are doing that only and are rightly allergic to Indian TV.
Such a revolutionary show getting such pathetic ratings bodes very ill for future attempts of such shows in ITV.
The only thing that can bring good ratings is Varunsena romance. ITV are sucker for romance. And the leads have great chemistry , it's about time they start showing them interacting.
Don't get me wrong , I'm all for larger than life character arcs, story , concept , genre etc. , but at the end of the day even I'm getting quite impatient and sulky that Varundev-Devasena haven't come face to face yet ! Romance to dur ki baat !🥱
The latest promo, featuring the leads 1st interaction and giving the viewers a hint n hope that the love story is starting,  is an attempt by the channel to damage control I think . Nevertheless its a balm for my soul as well.
Edited by Lady_Macbeth - 6 years ago
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well, now I know why I like this show.
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I have stopped expecting good TRP nos for good shows. For some reason, in Hindi telly shows, it's the reverse. Shows which are regressive, cliched (angry snobbish ML and mahaan FL) or which defies logic in the name of supernatural are the ones which get highest TRP.
Aarambh is amazing with a solid story, characterisation and 2 amazing leads! And since it's a finite show + from Bahubali writer, I expect that they quality will either remain same or increase. As for TRP, hope the channel doesn't pull the plug, though it's too early to say.