Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Thanks 
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sk-Sharmin

Hw long we hv to wait fr ishita to arrive...
Bachho ki jawn logi kya di...
Kitne kitne intresting stories hai...
Want n update asap...
This prologue is intresting n ishra pic making me think that ishu us nt old ishu which is in rkbs thought...
Update soon

Thanks dear 
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana_nanda

update soon ...

raman waiting for ishu...😳

Thanks Raksha.
Will updt ASAP
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: PremPBSB

Hi...Raman waiting for Ishita...

I waiting for update

Thanks prema .
Will updt asap
Divanru thumbnail
Hi friends as I had promised you all that I will start most of my stories ,so here I m with first part of this story .I think most of you had forgotten the theme so please have a look at the prologue first .

PROLOGUE

Part 1

Raman smiled fully and spoke " bahut din ho gaye madrasan there's no news of yours ,you never tried to contact me ,but now where will you will go .ab to milna hi padega "

Saying so he smiled recalling his best friend ishita iyer ,whom he has last seen almost five yeara ago . He recalled their last meeting when she was leaving for chennai after their final exams . She was looking too gloomy and had cried a lot hugging him tight ,even he was lsl not feeling good going away from her but he never thought that it was their last meeting . Raman ruffled his hairs and spoke " mujhe nahi pata tha madrasan ki tu mujhse itni door chali jaayegi that you will never remember me . did you actually never recalled ?.

His eyes became moist till he complete his sentence ,rest of the day passed in jiffy as today Dr Raman bhalla has lots of appointments . Finally it was evening, he wrapped his work and went back to his house ,today was Wednesday and the party was on Saturday ,he thought something and spoke " I will meet her after somany days so I should gift her something . ummm what should I gift her ,I have two days . in do dino mein I will think of a nice gift for her and also will get a nice outfit for me of her choice ".

Next two days was very long for him as he was eagerly waiting to meet her but seems the time was passing with very slow pace . Atlast the day of party arrived ,Raman got ready in dark grey color tux with dark green shirt ,her favorite ,he gelled his hairs perfectly as she likes and was looking too handsome in his clean shaven look because she hated his beard a lot . He checked himself in mirror ,then put a nicely wrapped small box in his pocket . The box contains "solitaire studs " which he bought for her as he very well knows she has obsession with earrings ,she loves to collect earrings . He smiled thinking she will be happiest meeting her best friend after so many days with her favorite gift . 

With lots of thoughts and emotions he finally settled in his car and drove towards the party venue . He reached the place after a long drive of one and half hours . Raman went inside and got happy to see his college friends after such a long time , those who were already there welcomed him wholeheartedly. All friends met and talked about their life ,shared about their family ,spouse and kids . Raman was having a nice time with his friends but his eyes were constantly on the main entrance as he was waiting for ishita only .After long time when Nitin (the host of party) noticed Raman ,he came to him and asked " hey Raman aren't you enjoying dude ".

R- yeah ,I m having a great time but wanna know ,has everybody arrived ?

N- not yet ,many has come and many are yet to come .

R- ohh ,ok.

N- but she will not come .

R(confused)- haan .

N- I told ,you are looking for that jhansi ki Rani ,ishita iyer na .

R- humm , you have send invitation to her na .

N- no yaar ,actually I tried to get her address ,but non knew about it . arey just think ,if you ,her best friend don't know about her then how come we will know .

R- humm ,even I don't have any news about her ,thought you have invited her also as you had organized this party.

He spoke meekly ,sadness was clearly evident from his voice ,Nitin patted his shoulder and spoke " chal kuch drinks ho jaaye ".

Raman nodded and both walked towards the bar counter, they had some drinks together ,then Raman took leave from there as his main motive of coming to this party remained unsolved and now he was not liking anything . He drove back to his house ,changed into his night cloths and dropped himself in his bed . He closed his eyes to catch some sleep but today all his mind was filled with her thought .She was his best friend and he always missed her but today he was more restless ,as he has thought that today his long wait will end . But here also he get disappointment ,he got up and went to the store room where his old books , note books and his college stuff were kept . 

He cleaned the dust from his trunk containing his college things and opened it. He saw it was fully packed , he took out his old cloths from it ,then saw the books and notebooks ,and finally his eyes fell on a big packet which was nicely tied ,he took it out and opened it . It contains many cards , some were birthday cards ,some were friendship and other occasion cards, some show pieces and momentous. He smiled seeing them as almost all were given from her only ,he recalled that she use to give him gifts for every small occasions. He then saw a big diary and recalled that she gave this diary to him on his birthday ,as his birthday gift .

He recalled that she has given it on his birthday and told him to read it but as he don't like reading diaries ,he didn't read it and lied her that he read it and it was very interesting as she has written it with different color pens and also has  decorated it nicely with many beautiful pics ,stickers and nice thoughts and shayaries (poems). He closed the box and walked to his room taking the diary. He then settled in the bed ,opened the diary and started reading it . He opened the first page and smiled fully as she has pasted his pic there  and decorated it by making frames around it ",Rammy my best buddy" was written in it ,he then flipped the page and find her pic in next page ,he caressed her pic in which she was winking and " your bestest friend " was written in it .He shook his head negatively and spoke " pagal madrasan ,there is no word like bestest ".

He then started flipping the pages and reading its content ,she has pasted many pics and written some songs , poems and thoughts relating to the pics, he read them and spoke " I m so sorry ish, you prepared it with so much effort and I ignored it ,seems because of this you never come back to me ".

It was almost 2.00 am in night,now he was feeling sleepy ,he closed the diary and was going to keep it in the side table when a paper fell from it ,he picked and opened it . After opening the letter he recalled that it was the last letter which she has given to him and told that her future depends on this only but he never read it because he kept it in this diary and then never found it .

Raman opened the letter and got the shock of his life as now he knows the reason why she never tried to contacted him ,he read the letter again and again ,and cursed himself for loosing and never reading this letter earlier .

That's all for now friends ,hope you like it . Enjoy reading and do comment.
Edited by Divanru - 6 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Updated new part ,have a look .
jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update
Loved it so much
Update soon
cooldilkaur thumbnail