maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Love it plz keep writing 
writergenie17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DamseLInActioN

OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! Now I just want to curl up into a ball,hide under the blankets and never come back

GENIE BEAR! you reading this means sooo much to me let alone liking and leaving a comment, you're too awesome :* 
Thank you!thank you so much for your kind words, I am blushing like a tomato here 😆 I am just an amateur yo, I write to cheer myself up and wrote this one ages ago when I wanted an escape from exams (and back then we didn't have writers like you and Faye to cheer us up, Sakura was our only Savior!) so just posted this, I was so happy from the response I got and I promised myself to write more after exams but seems like the motivation is gone along with the exam stress I have so many ideas but I feel so lazy to convert them into fics xD

How dare you? Your write ups are not mediocre and I'll shoot you with my AK47 if you say that again (no kidding) 

Aur Aapne naam Nahi pucha toh Maine kaun sa bataya? xD I like it when people here refer to me as DIA 😳 (besides don't you think Suman is too archaic?🤢)
You made my day with this comment :D thank you again!
Hope this will motivate me to post something soon xD
Xoxo

Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! What have I done!... I have robbed our forum of an uber talented writer and commentor by commenting on her fic! 😆

DIA, as you shall be known on this forum henceforth... (Suman is a pretty name even if it is a tad bit old fashioned... it's very quaint, which I realize you're not... 🤔), I am blushing right back atcha... 

I'm so honored that you think I'm good enuf for you to like me so much! I am not scared of the AK, tho I am angry at you for wanting to shoot me with anything other than potatoes! 

I love this fic so much you can't even start to fathom how much. This gave me such good feels... the visual impact of your writing is so strong... This is one of the few fics I go back to whenever I need to just enjoy uncomplicated, purely fun and romantic RiKara... you've given me a li'l bottle of sunshine right here and I love it... it's my precious! 

If you need some enthusiasm or a push to write something, someone to bounce ideas off of, I'm always here, PM me whenever... I would love to be of help. 

Also, if you do have ideas that you'd like to see turned into fics but don't have the inclination to write them out yourself, post it as a prompt and enjoy seeing some other talented writers come up with some great fics!

Waiting for some more of your awesome writing!

Lotsa luv and potatoes

Genie
diya07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is sooo romantic☺️ Rikaralicious😳
Beautifully written...plz do write more on rikara...❤️