Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
All the best for ur exams dear...
N Waiting for the update
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

Part 39:

Lost in each other's eyes they stood like that only in the center of the floor as of trying to convey their feelings through their eyes without even caring about the world around them as for them they both are each other's world. Unconsciously Maan's one hand cradled Geet's face before he tucked away the loose strand of her hair beneath her hair caressing the sensitive spot behind her ear in the process making her gasp inaudibly as she clutched his shoulders tight in order to save herself from falling for she could feel her knees turning into jelly just with his look and soft touches. So lost they were in each other's eyes that none of them realizes the painful look on certain someone's face who was looking other side in order to hide the pain of his bleeding heart neither they could realize the danger lurking towards them which was nearing them by each passing second.

"MAAN!!!"

"BHAI!!!"

Loud voices of Omkara and Annie broke their trance thus bringing them back to the real world and Maan looked above only to realize the large chandelier was just an inch away and is about to fall on them and next what everyone witnessed was the loud crashing sound of the chandelier as they close their eyes while blocking it with their hands in order to save themselves from the shattering glasses of the chandelier as it finally fall down with a loud crash.

"MAAN SIR!!!" It was Adi's voice that made everyone open their eyes and what they saw was enough to take away their lives as they followed Adi's gaze who was looking at the sight in front with utmost horror.

"Aaahhh!" She winced in pain as the burning sensation of tincture hits the wound on her skin thus making her cringe a bit but soon relaxed when she felt someone blowing a warm breath on her wound in order to reduce the burning sensation of the tincture unknown of the effect it's having on the person in subject.

"I am sorry Geet. Zyada dard ho raha hai." She heard his voice laced with concern and care for her thus making her smile as she shook her head in denial while he resumed his task of  cleaning her wound leaving her to admire lovingly the person sitting in front who is the sole reason of her existence.

She can't even imagine her life without him. When just the mere thought of something happening to him is enough to take away her life, then she don't even want to imagine what would have happened if she haven't pushed him on time and let that chandelier fall on him. Though that's a different thing that she herself got hurt in the process, but then that doesn't matter to her either. She can lay her life for him if there comes a time then this injury is nothing for her. That moment when that chandelier was about to fall on him, still gives her goose bumps as she recalled what happened few minutes back in the hall.

~~~~~~******Flashback*****~~~~~~~

"MAAN!!!"

"BHAI!!!"

Loud voices of Omkara and Annie broke their trance thus bringing them back to the real world and Maan looked above only to realize the large chandelier was just an inch away and is about to fall on them and next what everyone witnessed was the loud crashing sound of the chandelier as they close their eyes while blocking it with their hands in order to save themselves from the shattering glasses of the chandelier as it finally fall down with a loud crash.

"MAAN SIR!!!" It was Adi's voice that made everyone open their eyes and what they saw was enough to take away their lives as they followed Adi's gaze who was looking at the sight in front with utmost horror.

All of them instantly rushed towards the spot only to find Geet and Maan lying a bit away from the place where chandelier has been fallen down with Geet on top of Maan as she covered Maan like a shield whose arms were wrapped around her protectively. It was so sudden that both of them didn't understand and when they did the chandelier was already just mere inches away from them. Had it not been Annie and Omkara who had shouted at time then probably they both wouldn't have noticed it either and next moment what Maan had felt was been dragged away and it was when he fell on floor he realized that it was Geet who had dragged him aside and now laying on top of him holding him protectively.

It didn't came as a surprise to him that she had saved him yet again as whenever he faced any such situation it is her only who saves him like this then be it a day back while facing that gruesome accident or a month back when he was lying on that hospital bed or be it today. It is always either her or her love who brings him back from the clutches of death all safe and sound. They were surely "Destined to Be" like everyone says probably that's why after everything happened with them they are still together and will always be no matter what, he thought as he wrapped his arms around her petite form protectively as f trying to shield her from every harm that she has taken in her way due to him.

"Geet, Jiju! Are you both fine?" It was Savera's voice who had broke their trance and they realized that everyone has been gathered around them as they helped pick both of them to pick up from the floor.

"Maan Beta, Geet you both are fine right?" Dadimaa asked yet again once both Maan and Geet get up from the floor with the help of other family members.

"We are fine Dadimaa. Thanks to Geet we both got saved in a nick of time." Maan assured everyone who were in the state of panic after seeing such a horrible accident.

"Kya hua hai yaha pe? Ye Chandelier kaise gir gaya?" Everyone heard NT's voice who came to the hall running after listening to the shattering sound.

"Where were you NT? You are with us only right then where had you gone all of a sudden?" Dev questioned back instead of replying as he squinted his gaze at her thus making her nervous.

"Wo... I got an important call and since music was going on over here so I went aside to attend it and suddenly I heard a loud sound so I just ended the call and came here." Nayantara though was nervous with Dev's questioning gaze in hers but still managed to explain her side of story. Dev though was not convinced as he shared a knowing look with Omkara who gestured him to be quiet right now due to the presence of other family members.

"But how come this chandelier fall down all of a sudden. I mean it was perfect till few minutes back." Vidyut raised his doubts making others frown.

"May be someone purposefully tried to tampered with it." Dev's gaze was fixed at NT who was looking everywhere but him.

"Guys! Calm down. It was just an accident. May be the string got loose accidently. Don't make a mole out of hill. Both me and Geet are fine so just end this discussion."

"But Bro..."

"Enough Dev. No more discussion on this. I'll ask servants to see how did the string got loose like this ok." Maan interrupted Dev in between to which he just nodded his head in positive but made a note of not leaving this matter so easily.

"Geet beta, your hand is bleeding." Dadimaa's voice diverted everyone's attention towards Geet only to find wound on Geet's hand which was bleeding. Guess she got hurt while saving Maan which went unnoticed till now.

"Geet yeh... Tumne mujhe bataya kyu nahi abhi tak. Dekho kitna Khoon nikal raha hai. Nakul! Nakul! Bring the First Aid Kit fast." Maan got panicked seeing his Geet hurt like this while Geet who was till now unaware of her injury looked at him in awe seeing him like this.

"Maan, Aap Geet ko apne Room me le jaiye. Yaha abhi bhi glass pieces pade hue hai. Hum Nakul ko wahi bhejte hai." Dadimaa suggested and Maan instantly picked Geet in her arms before moving towards their room in spite of Geet continuously saying that she is absolutely fine and can walk on her own but Maan being Maan hear none and gave her a glare which was enough to shut her mouth as she looked sideways pouting which made Maan smile on her antics as they both made their way towards their room leaving all the family members behind smiling except one who was looking sideways in order to hide the pain of his burning heart.

~~~~~~~******Back to Present*****~~~~~~~~

"Ye kya pagalpan tha Geet? Tumhe itni chot lagi aur tumhe ehsaas tak nahi hua? Thank God it was just a cut and glass pieces had not pierced inside the skin. And also thank Dadimaa who had noticed this wound on your hand otherwise you would have successfully hidden it from all." Maan's voice broke her trance and she looked back at him in admiration only to find him bandaging her wound with utmost care as id she is a glass doll who will break with a mere jerk and her lips curved into a bright smile as this thought crossed her mind while looking at him with all the love she had for him.

"What? Now why are you smiling like this? Had I cracked some joke over here?" Maan knotted his brows as he raises his head after bandaging her hand to look at her only to find her smiling brightly at him to which she just nodded her head in denial still smiling. This girl is crazy, he thought as he shake his head on her antic before hitting his head with hers playfully

"Tum Bilkul Pagal ho Geet. Pata hai na tumhe ye baat. Aur kya zarurat thi tumhe waha wo stunt karne ki? Main sambhal leta na sab kuch. I mean mujhe pata hai you were trying to save both of us but still Agar tumhe zyada chot lag jati to? Agar wo chandelier tumhare upar... Agar tumhe kuch ho jata to? Agar..."

"Aur agar apko kuch ho jata to?" Geet's words stopped Maan's ranting in mid and he looked at her only to find her looking at him with some emotions which was way too intense to be explained in words and it just left him tongue-tied.

"Geet." It was all he was able to utter as he looked deep into her hazels which was already looking back at him all lost on him and before he could understand anything he found her keeping her palm on his cheek as she cradled her face from one side while her thumb caressed his stubble filled cheek gently giving him an unknown pleasure.

"Aap soch bhi kaise sakte hain Maan ki aap ko khatre me dekh ke main chup chap khadi rahoongi. Kaise soch sakte hai Maan ke upar koi musibat aaye aur ye Geet apne bare me soch ke khud ko bacha le. Kaise soch sakte hai aap ki aap ko kuch ho jaye aur main uske baad khushi se reh paungi. Mere hote hue main apko kisi bhi musibat me nahi padne doongi Maan. Kisi bhi khatre ko Aap tak pahuchne se pehle mujh se ho kar guzarna padega. Yamraj bhi saamne kyun na ho aap ko chhoone se pehle usse Geet naam ki deewar ko paar  karna hoga. Mere jeete ji main aap par kabhi koi aanch bhi nahi aane doongi aur agar iske liye mujhe apni jaan bhi deni pade to main wo bhi kar jaungi par aap ko kuch nahi hone doongi. Main mar jaungi lekin aap ko kuch..." She couldn't complete her sentence as she felt her lips sealing with of Maan's as he chewed the words that she was about to utter.

Geet closed her eyes when she felt his lips moving over hers but for a change she felt a certain urgency in that kiss which was never there before. A certain kind of aggression and complaint whch she never experienced before. It was as if he was trying to make himself believe of something unknown of the fact that it is the impact of her words that had brought fear inside his heart; Fear of losing her, fear of his life without her. He don't need that life where she is not with him and as this thought crossed his mind he increased the pressure as he bites her lips harshly thus making her gasp and giving her the entry into the sweet nectar of her mouth.

It would be wrong to say that Geet didn't understand what is going though him as she knows each and every breath of his and hence she knows what feeling he is going through now with the intensity of his kiss and hence she caressed his back while kissing him back thus making his tense muscles flex in response while he continued kissing her. No sooner it was when she felt his heart and mind relaxing owing to the soothing touch of hers which was taking away all his fears and insecurities and as a result his kiss turned soft and full of love as he sucked her petals gently while his tongue played with hers, as they danced on their own rhythms.

They broke apart for a second to catch their breath when Maan once again captured her lips onto a soul-searing kiss pouring out all his love and care for her while she too responded back with same fervor as she caressed his rough cheek in order to take away all the remaining fear and insecurity from him. They kissed each other for what seem to be like eternity when he felt her gasping for air and he gently broke apart after giving a one last peck on her rosy lips before resting his forehead on hers panting heavily in order to catch his breath.

"Aaj Keh diya, Aaj ke baad dobara kabhi ye mat kehna Geet warna pata nahi main kya kar jaunga. Tumhe andaza bhi nahi hai ki tum kya mayne rakhti ho mere liye. Main tumhe nahi kho sakta Geet kisi bhi keemat pe nahi. I won't let anything happen to you ever because I just can't afford to lose you. Never ever."  His words came out as a mere whisper as he hugged her tight keeping his head on top of hers and Geet just hugged him back with a smile on her face.

"I won't let anything happen to you ever Maan. No matter what I have to do for that." Her words though were just a whisper but loud enough for Maan to hear and as a result he hugged her tighter if possible as if someone will take her away from him if he will loosen his hold on her.

"Mere jeete ji main aap par kabhi koi aanch bhi nahi aane doongi aur agar iske liye agar mujhe apni jaan bhi deni pade to main wo bhi kar jaungi par aap ko kuch nahi hone doongi."

"I won't let anything happen to you ever Maan. No matter what I have to do for that."

Her words from that day echoed in his memory as he looked at the lifeless body of his life, his love, his Geet in his arms drenched in her own blood, the person who loved him beyond the level of insanity. He hugged her tight as a heart wrenching cry erupted his throat when he realized that she has indeed proven her words right with her act. The death which was meant for him she has taken that on herself but as she promised she didn't let anything happen to him. His shoulders shook in an uncontrollable cry as he hugged her tighter as if trying to transfer his life into her if possible.

Heavens pour out for him as if they too were crying for his loss while he just sat over there hugging her tighter. Why? Why did she loved him so much that she didn't cared about her own life? Why did she loved him this much that she had embraced the death which was actually coming for him but as she promised she stood in front of him like a shield while he could do nothing, nothing at all. Why he is the always the one to be the unlucky one in love; First Sameera and now Geet. He wasn't able to save Sameera and he wasn't able to save Geet either from the clutches of his cruel fate. Then why the hell is he still alive if he is cursed to lose the persons he loves the most, he thought as million cries shook his entire self while he sat there drenching in rain still holding her lifeless body in his arms.

Ek Pal ki Zindagi de di

Ek Dil ki Duniya

Bas Itni Mohabbat hai

"GEET!!!!!!"A loud howl escaped his lips before breaking into numerous as her words from her diary echoed in his brain making him realize the extent of his love for her which probably will not be there anymore for him to experience.

About a week back:

"Now do you still need any proof Omkara? Now still you will say that it's just my imagination and nothing else. After seeing all the proofs and especially witnessing today's accident you still feel that my doubt is wrong." Dev throwed his hands in air in frustration as he looked at Omkara who was sitting calmly in study sipping his coffee thinking something deeply.

"Now why are you thinking so much Omkara? I am telling you that my doubt is correct. It's high time to bring the culprit n front of everyone." Dev knotted his brows at Omkara who was still sitting as calmly as sea thus increasing Dev's confusion.

"Relax Dev! You know during our training what we were taught; that often what we see is not true. Truth is hidden under wraps of lie and we need to read between the lines to find that truth. And here in this case, I need to do the same." Omkara gets up from his sitting position as he goes near Dev before putting his hand on his shoulders.

"I can't believe this Om. Even after witnessing everything..."

"After witnessing everything only I am saying this." Omkara interrupted Dev in between who was looking at him as if he had grown two heads.

"Look! I know it's really hard for you to understand it but try to understand what I am saying. I agree that today's incident was nowhere an accident but a planned act and I also know that the person is very close and in fact someone from the family only but that doesn't mean that the person is the one you are doubting or should I say of you are being confirmed. Dev, this is my forte and hence I can judge the criminals better than you all." Omkara put forward his point but Dev was still not convinced fully.

"I know it's difficult for you to believe me okay let's do one thing, Give me just 12 Hours to analyze everything and I promise that if your doubt is correct then I myself will bring the culprit on front of the whole family. Just 12 Hours is all I ask." Dev nodded in agreement as somewhere he is getting convinced about what Omkara is saying before they both discussed on some points regarding Maan's case.

He looked at the delicate design of the anklet in his hand which Adi has just given to him after he picked it up from the jewelry shop on Maan's behalf since Maan was not allowed to go out of the house. His finger ran on its delicate design before he turned it back and stared at their names being carved together: "Maan ki Geet". An instant smile crept on his M-shaped lips as he caressed the phrase with his long fingers while he gaze their names written together lovingly. It sounds so perfect as if it was meant to be like this only.

"Main intezar nahi kar sakta us pal ka Geet jab main is Payal se tumhe humesha-humesha ke liye apne Pyar ki dor me baandh loonga. 3 din baad jab main tumse apni dil ki baat keh ke tumhe ye payal apne haatho se pehnaunga to tum humesha ki tarah sharmaogi aur sharmate hue tum aur bhi zyada khoobsurat lagogi." His lips curved into a shy smile as he imagined her reaction hen he'll make her wear this anklet from his own hands.

The way her toes will curl in pleasute when he'll kiss those soft delicate ankles of her after making her wear these anklets, the way she'll blush, the way she'll look into his eyes with her love filled gaze when he'll confess his love for her and the way she'll absorb herself in his arms when he'll make her his in all senses; just by imagining these things has filled up her heart with so much joy and pleasure that he don't understand how is he going to control himself for 3 days when here he is all aroused just by thinking of her.

A side of him just wanted to forget all his plans and confess to her right now in order to love and devour her endlessly but another logical side of him chided him for being so desperate. After all it is his Geet he was talking about and he has to do everything special for the girl who had filled his life with love and happiness. It will be her special day and he'll make it more special by giving her this happiness because at the end of the day she deserves it. She had waited enough, they have waited enough and now it's time for both of them to end all their waits and become one for forever, he thought as he kissed that anklet where her name is written lingering his lips on it for a longer time before shaking his head on his own act.

"What have you done to me Geet? You had changed me so much that now it is impossible for me to think a life without you. Yeh faasle bas kuch hi palon ke hai Geet, 3 din baad humare beech me koi dooriyan koi faasle nahi rahenge. Because after 3 days we'll become husband and wife in all senses. I'll make you mine with all my love and desire for you. Just 3 more days Geet and then there will be love and only love between us. I love you Geet. I Love you so much." He whispered as ehe looked at Geet's photo after picking it up from the side table before kissing those luscious lips in her photo imagining her to be in real, which in turn made him blush as he hits his head playfully before keeping the photo down and moving towards the cupboard to keep the Anklet and Ring safely into the drawer, waiting eagerly for the day when he'll make her wear these 2.

Savitri Devi was pacing in her room lost in her thoughts. It seems that events happening from the past few days had affected her too, though that's a different thing that she has kept her worries to her own self. But whatever is happening from past few days and especially in past two days has really forced her to think in that direction. People says that when continuously bad things happen in our life then automatically our thoughts started wandering in negative directions, same is the case with Savitri Devi. Whatever is happening from past few days has gave her a nagging feeling of something not right. She don't want to believe in such things but still her instincts were saying that a very big storm is making its way towards their lives which will only bring destruction and unhappiness in their lives and this she can't let happen.

"Dadimaa, is everything okay? You seem to be worried?" Savitri Devi's trance was broken hearing Dev's voice who has came to talk something important to her but seeing her so disturbed got worried.

"Yes Dev, I am fine. It's just that whatever is happening from past few days is just making me worried. I mean first Maan's accident at Noida site and then his accident last day and today's incident. If Geet wouldn't have been there then I don't even want to think what would have happened and Geet herself has got injured. Aisa lag raha hai jaise ki Humare baccho ko kisi ki buri nazar lag gayi hai." Savitri Devi let out a deep breath as she sat down on the bed worried while Dev who very well knows the reason behind these accidents remained quiet as he knows that it is not good for Dadimaa's health moreover Omkara too had asked for 12 hours so he decided to wait instead of reveling everything to Savitri Devi, he thought as he sat beside Savitri Devi holding her hand.

"Dadimaa, relax. Stop worrying so much. Everything is going to be fine. And these are just mere accidents and most importantly Bro and Geet are absolutely fine so don't think too much ok or else you'll get ill." Savitri Devi just nodded her head in understanding when something strikes her mind.

"Dev, Hum Humare Guruji ke waha jaana jaate hai. Tell Driver to get the car ready." Dev was shocked to hear Dadimaa. Though he knows that her life is not at risk yet given the circumstances he don't want to take any chances.

"Dadimaa, Aise achanak. I mean Aap ki Tabiyat bhi kharaab hai, Aap baad me chale jana." He tried to reason with her though that's a different thing that his reason was nowhere satisfying enough.

"Hum Bilkul Theek hai Dev. Aur Hum isi waqt Guruji ke paas jana chahte hai. Pata nahi kyun par humara Mann bahut Ghabra raha hai. Hum nahi chahte ki humare baccho pe koi musibat aaye. Hum ek baar ja kar unse mil aaye to humein Tasalli ho jayegi." Savitri Devi was as stubborn as her grandsons but still Dev don't want to risk her safety with so much danger lurking around.

"Wo sab Theek hai Dadimaa par aap janti hai na ki Bro in sab cheezon pe vishwas nahi karte. Sameera Bhabhi ki death ke baad se unka vishwas Bhagwan pe ya Bhagwan se related kisi bhi cheez pe khatam ho gaya hai. Wo Taveez jo Geet le kar aayi thi Dargah se use bhi unhone bas Geet ki khushi ke liye pehna hua hai warna vishwas to unhe us par bhi nahi hai. Agar Bro ko pata chala ki Aap unke liye Guruji ke paas gayi hai wo bhi un Guruji ke paas jinhone ye kaha tha ki Bro aur Sameera Bhabhi ka saath Saat Janmon ka hai, ki un dono ko koi alag nahi kar sakta and they are match made in heaven, Dadimaa Bro Bahut naraz ho jayenge." Dev tried to make her understand but it all went in vain as Savitri Devi was nowhere to listen.

"Aap bhool rahe hai Dev ki usi Taveez ki wajah se Maan Do baar marte marte bache hai Aur waise bhi Hum wo sab kuch nahi jaante. Hum abhi Guruji ke paas ja rahe hai matlab ja rahe hai. Aap Driver se boliye Gaadi nikalne ko. Aur waise bhi kuch baatein hai jinse ab tak sab anjaan hai." Savitri Devi though has said the last line to herself but Dev's ears were sharp enough to hear that line but before he could ask anything Savitri Devi moved out of the room leaving Dev behind confused.

"Dadimaa is hiding something, but what?" He thought as he looked at the retreating figure of Savitri Devi before he moved out to call the driver and doing necessary arrangements for her safety.

"Tumhe Ek baar ki baat samajh nahi Aati? Kitni baar kaha hai ki humein yun Baar baar phone mat kiya karo." NT gritted her teeth as she talk over the phone only to hear a laughter from other side.

"NT Madam what to do? I was missing you so much. You know na how much I Love you." NT fumed in anger seeing the audacity of the person who is just her mere pawn.

"Bakwaas band karo apni aur yeh batao Ab kyu phone kiya tumne?" And once again she heard his laughter thus adding fuel to her anger.

"Wahi Purani kahaani NT Madam. I need money. Wo kya hai na ki Police se bhagte bhagte mera sara paisa kharch ho jata hai to badi problem ho hai uske baad aur musibat me to apne hi yaad aate hai, hai na NT Madam." He chuckled on the phone while NT just clenched her fist in anger.

"Ek Phooti kaudi nahi denge ab hum tumhe. Pehle hi bahut paise le chuke ho tum wo bhi aise kaam ke jo tumse theek tarah hua hi nahi. Ab tumhe ek paisa nahi milega." Her voice was menacing while her eyes were red in anger as she spoke over the phone.

"Tch.. Fir wahi baat NT Madam. Aap baar baar mujhe ek hi kaam karne pe majboor kyun karti hai. Chakiye ab agar aap yahi chahti hai to yahi sahi. Ab Aap mujhe Paise nahi de rahi hai to main Dev Sahab se le loonga. I am sure wo mujhe mana nahi karenge. Aakhir bahut bada dil hai unka." Her anger reached another level when she realized that he is yet again blackmailing her by Dev's name and all she wanted at that moment to kill this person with her bare hands as she throwed the vase she was holding on the floor.

"Ruko, Tum Dev se kuch nahi kahoge. Theek hai hum aaj raat hi tumhara full and final settlement kar denge uske baad tum dobara kabhi Humein pareshan nahi karoge samjhe tum." The person on the other side grinned as he finally saw his demands getting met.

"Pakka, Aai shapath mera matlab hai wo kya bolte hai aap log angrezi me.. haan,, Mother Promise iske baad apko koi pareshani nahi hogi." NT Smirked listening to his statement telling him that she will message him the address of the place where they will meet.

"Aaj Raat ke baad tum humein to kya kisi ko bhi pareshan nahi kar payoge kyunki aaj raat ke baad tum zinda hi nahi bachoge. Bahut badi galti kari humne jo tumhe ab tak zinda rakha aur use bhi badi galti ki tumne humein blackmail kar ke. To Abu ski saza to tumhein milegi hi. Tumhari maut ke saath ye raaz bhi wahi dafan ho jayega, humesha ke liye." NT laughed hysterically as she caressed her pistol before messaging the person the address of the place.

The calm and serene atmosphere of the Aashram gave a soothing effect to Dadimaa's restless heart up to great extent yet that nagging feeling was still there and she knows that unless she will meet with Guruji this restlessness will be there. She greeted the disciples of Guruji on the way before going towards the room where he is meditating. She took a deep breath before sitting in front of him while he was still in his meditation. He is not any ordinary Guruji nor having beard or wearing orange clothes like people usually assume him to be in fact he is a great scholar and had even given lectures in abroad on divinity and spirituality. Savitri Devi has great respect for him as has a great knowledge and he never predict anything wrong. No matter what Maan says or think about him, she still believes him and for that belief only she is here today.

"Aao Savitri. Mujhe pata tha tum Aaogi." Dadimaa was surprised to see him recognizing her presence even when his eyes were closed but then she smiled when she realized that his meditation power is strong enough to recognize her. She greeted him once he opened his eyes after his meditation to which he just nodded smilingly.

"Kuch uljhan me lag rahi ho Savitri. Kya Baat hai?" Savitri Devi face fell off when she heard him asking this question after they finished with exchanging pleasantries.

"You know everything Guruji (And she told every happening in Maan and Geet's life till today's morning incident). And not only Maan, Geet too have been in danger many times while saving Maan. Aisa lagta hai jaise Humare baccho ko buri nazar lag gayi hai kisi ki. Pehle hi in dono ne apne rishte me kayi pareshaniya jheli hai. Aap to jante hai na ki Maan aur Geet ki shaadi kin haalaton me hui thi. Uski wajah se kafi samay tak dono me dooriyan rahi hai aur ab jab sab cheezein theek ho rahi hai, humare baccho ki zindagi me khushiyan aa rahi hai to ye sare haadse. Humara mann bahut ghabra raha hai Guruji. Aisa lag raha hai jaise koi bahut bada toofan aane wala hai Humare baccho ki zindagi me. Hum un dono ko toota hua nahi dekh sakte. Please give me some solution. Hum kuch bhi karne ko taiyar hain lekin Hume apne ghar aur apne baccho ki zindagi me khushiyan aur sukoon chahiye." Dadimaa's voice turned helpless in the end as she forwarded Maan's and Geet's Kundli towards Guruji who took it smilingly before going through it and dong some calculations in his fingers after which he remained pause for a long time.

"Kya hua Guruji. Aap Chup kyun hai. Koi sankat hai kya humare bacchon par. Agar aisa hai to hum kuch bhi karne ko taiyar hai, koi bhi upay, koi bhi Pooja. Bas humare bacchon pe koi musibat nahi aani chahiye" Dadimaa who was worried seeing Guruji's expression asked in desperation.

"Tum Niyati (Destiny) se lad nahi sakti Savitri. Koi bhi nahi lad sakta. Tumhari Bahu Sameera ne koshish ki thi Kismat se ladne ki aur Anjaam tum janti hi ho. Unki kismet me jo likha hai wo ho kar rahega aur use koi nahi badal sakta. Aur jaisa main dekh pa raha hoon to unki kismet ek naya mod lene wali hai." Guruji's words confused Dadimaa further as she couldn't understand the meaning behind his words.

"Aap kya kehna chahte hai Guruji. Humare Bacchon ki zindagi me koi musibat aane wali hai?"

"Musibat aa chuki hai Savitri. Ateet ka koi Panna fir se palat ke aaya hai in dono ki zindagi me. In dono ki zindagi bahut bade toofan se guzarne wali hai. Aane wale 10 din bahut bhaari hai in dono ke liye aur inke rishtey ke liye bhi. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai. Ek zindagi bhi ja sakti hai is toofan me par wo zindagi kiski hogi ye main nahi keh sakta. Waqt aane pe sabko khud hi pata chal jayega." Guruji's words scared Savitri Devi as she looked at him in horror.

"Ye Aap kya keh rahe hai Guruji? Humare Baccho ki zindagi me sankat? Kisi ki zindagi ja sakti hai? Hum humare bacchon ko kisi takleef me nahi dekh sakte. Koi to Upay (Solution) hoga na iska. Kuch to aisa hoga jisse Hum humare Bacchon ko is musibat se bacha sake. Koi Pooja, ya kuch bhi." Savitri Devi asked in desperation while Guruji just smiled.

"Un dono ka saath hi un dono ka Raksha Kawach (Safety Guard) hai Savitri. Jab tak wo dono saath hai koi bhi taakat unhe alag nahi kar sakti. Geet ke hote hue na Maan pe koi musibat aa sakti hai aur na hi Maan ke hote hue Geet ko kuch ho sakta hai. Par haan un dono ke liye aur unke rishtey ke liye ye Pariksha ki ghadi hai. Bahut utar Chadhav aayenge unki zindagi me in 10 dino me. Agar wo dono is toofan ko jhel  gaye to fir kabhi koi taakat unhe nuksan nahi pahucha sakti aur agar nahi jhel paye to..." Guruji Left her sentence in the end incomplete but Savitri Devi was intelligent enough to know what he meant to say.

"Tum Chinta mat karo Savitri aur Bhagwan pe bharosa rakho. Mujhe Vishwas hai ki ye dono poori himmat ke sath is toofan ka saamna karenge. Inka rishta hi in dono ki raksha karega. Maa Durga sab theek karengi." Savitri Devi just noddd her head slowly while her mind was stil lingering on one sentence. "A Life will go away?" But the main question is "Whose?""Geet's" or "Maan's" or "someone else'."

NT reached at the scheduled time on the address where she and that person has decided to meet. She parked her car at a distance before getting down and checking her pistol in the purse. Once sure everything is in its place she moved towards the place where that man was waiting for her with a evil plan in her mind. All she had in her mind at that time was to finish this chapter once and for all and with this determination she moved near the person after she spotted him standing at a distance.

"So you are here? Himmat kaise hui tumhari, humein, Nayantara Khurana ko blackmail karne ki." She spoke in anger looking at him who was still standing with his back towards her in the dark.

"Tumhe kya laga ki hum darr gaye hai tumse aur tumhari dhamkiyon se isliye yaha aaye hai? Nahi, hum tumhe yaha tumhari aukat dikhane aaye hai. Bahut badi galti kar di hai tumne humein blackmail kar ke aur ab tum apni usi galti ki saza bhugtoge." She pointed her pistol towards him only to find him flinching a bit which made her smirk seeing him in fear.

"Kya hua? Darr gaye? Kash ye darr tumhe Humein blackmail karne se pehle lagta. Par Afsos it's too late now. Galti ki hai to saza to milegi hi na. Marne se pehle koi Aakhri khwaish ho to bata do. Wo kya hai na ki Nayantara Khurana ka Dil bahut bada hai. Tumhari Aakhri Khwaish zaroor poori karegi." She still didn't get any response from him but this time finds his body shaking in fearthus making her smirk her wider.

"Chalo Tum mat batao hum hi tumhe apni Aakhri Khwaish bata dete hai. Hum tumhe Maarte waqt tumhari aankhon me Apne liye Darr dekhna chahte hai taki tum kisi bhi jaman me humein Blackmail karne ki koshish na karo. So turn and face your death like a brave. Aur waise bhi Nayantara ko Peeche se vaar karna acha nahi lagta. TURN AROUND!!!" She shouted last line in anger while her eyes were reflecting pure rage and next moment she found him turning so that his face was facing hers and her eyes went wide in shock and horror as she came face to face with the person she was least expecting at this hour.

"Dev? Aap?" She whispered in horror as moon light fell on Dev thus reveling his face to her but what scared her more was the expression of hatred and anger on his face thus making her realize that her doom is finally here and next moment she found herself surrounded by Omkara and his men who were pointing their guns at her.

"Drop your weapon NT. You are trapped now." Omkara commanded as he pointed his Gun towards her head thus making NT to lose her hold on her pistol.

"Dev... Aap yahan... Kaise... Mera matlab... wo Aadmi. Wo phone Aap ne kiya tha?" Probably for the first time Dev has seen fear on NT's face and it made him both happy and sad at the same time; Happy because he was able to caught her red-handed and sad because somewhere he wanted himself to be proved wrong.

"Kyun? Hairan ho mujhe dekh kar NT? Oh haan tum to yaha us Aadmi ko expect kar rahi thi jo tumhare har jurm ka saathi hai? Jiske saath mil kar tumne Baar baar mere Bro ki jaan lene ki koshish kari. Kyun kiya tumne aisa NT? KYUN???" He shouted in anger thus making NT jump in fear with his demeanor.

"Ye Aap kya Keh rahe hai Dev? Maan Veerji ki Jaan? Humne? Humne aisa kuch nahi kiya hai." NT was confused with the allegations Dev was putting on her thus adding fuel to Dev's fear.

"Jhoot mat bolo. Aur kitna Jhoot bologi Nayantara. Mujhe pata hai tum mere parivar ko pasand nahi karti. Bro aur Geet se nafrat karti ho par main nahi jaanta tha ki tumhari ye nafrat itni badi hai kit um mere Bhai ki jaan lene par aa jaogi. Kya bigada tha meri family ne tumhara? Kya bigada tha Bro aur Geet ne tumhara NT? Kya kami rakhi gayi hai tumhare liye NT ki tum is giri hui harkat pe utar aayi. Mujhe is baat pe bhi sharam aa rahi hai ki maine tumse pyaar kiya, ki tum meri wife ho." Dev's words were confusing her as well as piervcing her heart as no matter how much bad she is yet she had always loved Dev.

"Dev Humara yakeen kijiye. Humne aisa kuch nahi kiya hai. Hum maante hai aap jo kuch bhi keh rahe hai wo sach hai. Hum maante hai ki hum Maan Veerji aur Geet ko pasand nahi karte par uske liye hum Maan Veerji ki jaan nahi le sakte, Maan Veerji to kya hum kisi ki bhi jaan nahi le sakte. Humara Vishwas kijiye." She literally pleaded while her eyes clouded in tears and for once Dev wanted to believe her but then reminded of her betrayal he thought otherwise.

"Vishwas karu? Us insan ka vishwas karu jisne humesha meri family ka bura hi socha hai? Aur kya kaha tumne, ki tumne ye sab kuch nahi kiya. To fir tum yaha kya kar rahi ho? Kyun aayi thi us insan se milne jo tumhe blackmail kar raha tha itne dino se. Jise tum baar baar paise deti thi mere bro pe attack karane ke liye. Batao NT, kya main Jhoot bol raha hoon?" NT shaked her head in denial not knowing how to defend herself.

"To tumhare according main galat hoon? Tumne Noida wali site pe Bro pe attack nahi karwaya, Tumne hospital me Ventilator ka plug nahi nikalwaya aur na hi tumne Bro ko expired medicines dene ki koshish kari, Tumne kal Bro ka wo gruesome accident na hi karwaya aur na hi aaj chandelier girane me tumhara koi haath tha. Yahi kehna chahti ho tum. Hai na?" Nt nodded her head in acceptance making Dev angrier.

"Fir Jhoot. Jhoot pe jhoot bolti ja rahi ho tum? Maine khud suna hai tumhe us Aadmi se baat karte hue phone pe jab wo tumhe blackmail kar raha tha paiso ke liye. Tumhare Accounts check kiye hai jaha har baar transaction usi din kea as paas hua hai jab Bro pe attack hota tha aur haan maine khud tumhari call records bhi ckeck ki hai jaha Attack ke samay tum us aadmi se baat karti thi. Aur Aaj subah Chandelier girne se kuch minute pehle hi tum waha se chali gayi thi. Kya itne Proofs kaafi nahi hai NT ye saabit karne ke liye ki culprit koi aur nahi balki tum hi ho." NT was shocked listening to Dev's words. She never thought that Dev will dug so deeper into her secrets.

"Dev, hum jaante hai ki is waqt hum jo bhi kahenge aap ko wo jhoot hi lagega par hum sach keh rahe hai ki humne Maan Veerji ki jaan lene ki koshish kabhi bhi nahi ki. Hum maante hai ki humne is Aadmi ko paise diye hai aur ye humein blackmail kar raha tha par humne ise paise Maan Veerji pe attack karne ke liye nahi diye the. Ye aap ki Noida wali site ka Union Leader tha aur un dino hum Maan Veerji ke against the kyunki unhone Geet ki wajah se humein Dhamki di thi aur humein isi baat ka gussa tha. To humne socha ki kyun na hum kuch aisa karein jisse Maan Singh Khurana ki reputation pe chot pahuche. Aur bas isiliye humne Noida construction site pe wo problems karayi and I had made sure that Media covers that. Bas Dev humne bas itna hi kiya hai. Iske alawa humne aur kuch nahi kiya." Nt tried her best to clear the misunderstanding that Dev was having but he was no where to belive her.

"Acha, To fir tum us Aadmi ki blackmailing se itna darr kyu gayi thi? Kyun baar baar use paise deti thi aur wo phone calls." Dev probed further while NT just don't know how to explain herself.

"Kyunki Maan Veerji ke accident ke baad hum darr gaye the. Humein laga ki us blast ka ilzaam bhi hum par hi aa jayega aur wo Union leader humein baar baar darata tha ki wo Apko sab bata dega Noida site ke bare me aur humein laga ki aap Noida site me hue blast ka bhi doshi bhi humein hi manenge isiliye hum uski demands poori karte rahe. Aur Aaj bhi subah usi ka call aaya tha jab wo chandelier gira. Ye sirf co-incidence hai ki us Aadmi ka call tabhi aata tha jab Maan Veerji pe attack hota tha. Dev humara vishwas kijiye humne Maan Veerji pe attack nahi karwaye. Humne unki jaan lene ki koshish nahi ki. Haan Aaj hum us Aadmi ki jaan lene zaroor aaye the kyunki hum thak gaye the uski blackmailing se par humne kisi aur ki jaan lene ki koshish kabhi bhi nahi ki." NT cleared all the air between them while Dev was still far from believing her any word.

"You know what NT, story achi hai. But unfortunately mujhe pasand nahi aayi. I am sure you'll think of a better story when you'll rot in jail. Omkara, Take her away and throw her into the jail. I don't even want to see her face ever in my life." Dev commanded Omkara who just nodded in acceptance before signaling a lady constable to handcuff her.

"Leave me. Dev, Dev please believe me. Hum sach keh rahe hai. Humne Kuch bhi nahi kiya hai. Humne Maan Veerji ki jaan lene ki koshish nahi ki. Please believe me." NT tried to jerk of her hand as the lady constable handcuffs her but her words fell on the deaf ears as Dev was nowhere budging from his decision. Just then he felt his mobile ringing and he took it out from his pocket only to find Adi's name flashing on it. He instantly picked up the call without realizing that it has been on he speaker mode.

"Dev Sir, Where are you? Please come to the mansion fast." Dev heard Adi's panicked voice from other side making his brows knit in confusion.

"Adi, I am with Omkara. You remember our plan right? So I am executing it in the final stage only. But why are you sounding so tensed." Dev asked and Omkara who was about to take NT towards jeep stopped listebing to their conversation.

"Sir, Aap aur Omkara Sir Please jald se jald KM aa jayiye. Maan Sir pe fir se ek attack hua hai. Yaha sab ghabraye hue hai. Please come to KM as soon as possible." Dev's eyes widen in shock listening to the piece of information by Adi while he looked at Nayantara in surprise.

"Dekha Dev Aapne. Hum to yaha Aap ke saamne khade hue hai. To fir waha Maan Veerji pe kisne attack kiya?" NT's words made Dev tongue tied as he looked at Nt and then at Omkara who was as shocked as him not understanding the sudden turn of events.

Phew! Finally... Those who doesn't understand my Jhatka Factor... Kindly refer to the color coding😆... But let me run before you do that because i definitely won't be alive after that... Aur abhi to mujhe jeena hai warna updates kaun dega😉... I know less Maaneet but i have to move story forward so as you see NT is not the culprit😲😲... Then who?🤔... Stay tuned for more... And fr Jhatka part well stay tuned for that too😆😆...

Also i had written Dialogues in Hindi as i am getting feel by that only... If anyone of you had any difficulty then please let me know... I'll give the translations too after editing it😃...

Rashmi Di..Thank you so much for helping me with this update... Dekho surf aao hi ko bola hai thank you😉

Preeti sweety... Wish you a very Happy Anniversary... Here is your gift.. Though i doubt that you are going to like it😆😆... But still Happy Anniversary...

And My IF Squad group....Last update until my exams... no more cribbing now😳😳

Ahhh Done with dedications😆😆 

Allright ummm you all know the quota for the next update right... "Its 300+ likes nd 20 pages of comments"... or else i wont update soon

So keep commenting nd ya long long comments or else i wont update soon😡

Samjhe ya Samjhaoon😉

P.S.S Also i had created a new page for the notification of my updates of all FFs as i was having some problems while accessing the Group... Kindly like it to get the quick notification of my update... here's the Link

Aakriti's Magical Maaneet World

Like it ok... 

And Please follow my Blog as i'll update all the 18+ parts over there only... Here's the link

Aakriti's Magical World of Maaneet

Luv you all

Aakriti😊

Edited by aakritisri1111 - 6 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lo kar diya unreserve
pareshaan mat ho

shayad issi se thoda sabak mile tumhen ki dusron ko wait nahin karaana chhaiye😆😆😆

maan and Geet were lost in each other nad they heard the loud voices of Ani and Omkara..
and next moment everything was scattered..
Geet turned in to Lady Maan and saved Maan from the falling chandelier covering him with her body..
everyone was stunned and then found Geet wincing with pain and Maan dressed her wound..he wa sso scared to see her in him covering him to save him from getting injured..
He shared his fear with her but in return geet shocked him with her power of love..and Maan could not do anything other than to make her shut by his mouth..She could feel his fear in that kiss..
Ab phir se Geet ko musibat me kyun daal diya tumne Akku.. maza aata hai kya maan aur Geet ko aise pareshaan karke?? kya hua usko ab?
Dev shared his doubts with omakara and they now thought to trapped the cuplrit and who was the culprit--Naitata.. mujhe to yakeen nahin hota ki maitara itna sab kar sakti hai... koi aur hi hai jo ys sab kar raha hai..
dadi went to meet guruji and guru ji told her that the time in Maaneet life was going to be more tough,..but their togetherness was their raksha kawach for each other..guruji ki baat se mujhe to yakeen hai ki Maan and Geet har musibat se lad ke bahar aayenge
ab ek insaan bacha hai jispar mera shaq ja raha hai..wo jaise horror movies me hota hai na ki jo sabse jyada masoom hota hai wahi killar hota hai to mera shaq ab sawera par hai.. main galat bi ho sakti hoon,..NT par to kabhi bhi mera shaq nahin tha wo bas ulte seedhe khel khel sakti hai leking itne khatarnaak khel nahin... 
ab tum please Maan aur Geet ki musibaton ko khatam karo jaldi se... Mujhe un dono ko hante hue  khilkhillate hue dekhna hai
Edited by Rashmi... - 6 years ago
preeti.1 thumbnail
finally read again ..dev wad doubting NT ..but wo kaise culprit ho sakti he kyuki ghar me vidut jo betha he😡  dev ka plan fail. i hope guruji ji ne jo bola wo geet aur maan k liye positive ho sahi he wo dono ek dusre k liye bane he to koi bhi unko alalg nahi kar payega ..
jhatka tagra tha ..but thank you so much tune itni jaldi dursa update de k world record bana diya ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜ƒ and best girft for my anniversary ..i loved it aaku 

Edited by preeti.1 - 6 years ago
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is it some new character?!!?!? Pls let the love birds enjoy the confession first then let some tragedy come.
maneetarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Year poora roller coaster update hai., I know Dev was doubting nainatara and I did think she was not involved in maans murder plans, o think it is vidyut I think is the culprit, but did really something bad happped to geet, phr twist deke stop kar di append.
Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What!!!! Geet will die??? Oh no!!! I am so sad now...is there any way Geet can be saved? Why does Geet have to die? Why can't NT or Vidyut die na? I have a strong feeling that all the attack is done by Vidyut...seriously...I hope you bring a twist to save Geet pls pls pls...
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very shocking update
geet is no more 
if not nt then is vidyut behind all