Users

Frequent Posters

Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Brat

My mil is 67 yrs old.
Meri nani bhi in se do saal choti hai ...
Having such aged people around u while watching ZKM , feels really weird ...!!πŸ˜†

look like thab is the only one who awkwardly enjoying the show elders πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fernweh

Thank you for the update shamz

Missed the epi and your Lu yesterday - though very late but read both now and after reading have come to the conclusion that will watch the mehrya scenes of these episodes online

Really hats off to you for sitting and giving us updates of this nonsense (apart from mehrya of of course)

What are they doing to this lovely show- a new villain being added everyday and sk being dumbed down equally πŸ˜•

Will they get married is the thought that keeps coming but the only hope is the hotel sponsor- surely they may not want a half wedding to be shown - imagine their reputation - See what I am pinning my hopes on
Nani seems to be a Lambe track ka character - they Will possibly revolve the post marriage track around this only

And what kind of an antagonist is svetlana - Chunari mein bomb πŸ˜† no wonder her plans fail

Will wait for your lu tomorrow- don't think I have the energy to watch the episode on tv

Welcome poorvi...
Yaar seriously there is a limit to show the crap... previously they used to show 4 Episode good and 1 Episode as crap ...but these days ...1 good episode and 4 Episode crap..

Chunri bomb seriously and mahek got emotional and is ready to wear it also... Don't know what is stored for us now 
Amu2017 thumbnail
Thanx for the updates ShamzπŸ‘πŸ‘ 
well me thinks that marriage et all will take place this time...but immediately after pheras.. pol khul jayegi and SK mite end up behind bars.. .so one way or the other we mite hv Mehek as the adhuri dulhan πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...mind U the actor as the inspector was too good...he's  a small time actor but his acting was superrb πŸ˜›today..
Edited by Amu2017 - 6 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amu2017

Thanx for the updates ShamzπŸ‘πŸ‘

well me thinks that marriage et all will take place this time...but immediately after pheras.. pol khul jayegi and SK mite end up behind bars.. .so one way or the other we mite hv Mehek as the adhuri dulhan😭😭😭...mind U the actor as the inspector was too good...he's a small time actor but his acting was superrbπŸ˜›today..

actor playing Police inspector plays criminal in crime patrol πŸ˜†
Amu2017 thumbnail
Thanx for the info brat2008... I Dnt watch crime patrol.to often...😊..
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the LU, Shamz! :D