Who was that lady as Ragini in Karvachauth function?

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
I am wondering as to who was that lady who was dressed as Ragini and who accepted the sargi thaali from Geetanjali? She was caught by Rishabh...that definitely means she is no imagination or hallucination of Geetu...she is definitely a lady dressed as Ragini who is coming to meet Geetu only to make her know the truth behind Ragini...Priyam helped that lady to escape...
Is she Ragini who is alive and is taking her revenge and Priyam is her and Rishabh's son...Maybe she wasn't dead and she faked her death earlier so that she can avoid being noticed by anyone so that she can bring up Priyam...and now she is back for her revenge...

Or is someone else who has just dressed up like her to use Geetu against Rishabh?

Please do share your views? Is Ragini alive? Who is Priyam and why did he help her in escaping?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetvmadly thumbnail
Hey.. 
I think Priyam, Abhimanyu, Chotimaa, Kavya and Radheshyam all are together. And as they are together, Ragini who I feel is Abhimanyu's sister and he might be taking revenge for her misdeed . So when the lady dressed up as ragini ran, Priyam saved her so that they can continue to make geetu realise the crimes and misdeeds inside the Haveli. 
sanju.b thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i don't think she is ragini bcoz rishabh didn't recognised her... she is dressed as ragini and helping priyam.
its all kiya karaya of priyam , remember in last weeks epi when rishabh and choti ma was talking priyam ask choti ma to be careful as something is going to happen next and after that he exposed choti ma now he is after rishbh.
choti ma nd priyam are not together i guess.
munni_sgp thumbnail
I think she's Chanda acting as Ragini.Not sure who she's in cahoots with Priyam/Chotima or is she a double agent??
when Rishabh caught her and started questioning her the way she panicked,her body language appeared like Chanda.Priyam knowing that she's going to spill the beans smartly helped her escape.

p.s:Such a royal family and with the never ending weird incidents happening in the haveli why no one is bothered to arrange CC cameras
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think Kavya was acting as Ragini ðŸ˜³
The manipulation of the team of Chhoti Maa, Kavya, Priyam, Abhimanyu : all gives a true notion that Ragini is not any imagination but some one is acting as being her. 
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think she was Ragini .because Rishab would have recognised her then . I think she was chanda or someone else dressed as her
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She could be Chanda, Kavya, Chhoti Maa or some other unknown lady dressed up as Ragini😕