Bholu's death! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shumi.

true she should have done that but her excuse is she is scared of bholu so she can not go near him but at least she should have threw some thing and made noise to seek the attention of naren or pooja before running away so that naren would have taken him in time and saved him

pooja is so busy distracting naren... could not even hear bholu's cry😡

This is never a excuse that u r affraid or scared .kisi ki jaan ki baat thi.😡 samne mar raha tha
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Post seeing the episode, I agree with you Shumi.

It was Pooja's fault. Who locks animals?

It was seriously horrible, the way she did, trying to seduce Naren, so happy her plan was a Flop. But Bholu had to lose life cos of her stupidity, and it was such sad, that Bholu's mother comes, to find him dead. Naren too was so sad cos of that, he had empathy, and could connect, how sad the situation is.
Not once did he scold Pooja that she was responsible for this, unlike her proving thing, better make good plan. Now what? She does not want to find who is culprit,,,,

Her crying made less sense to me, she should have apologised to him instead of just crying cos so many issues she did.
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniloveasya

This is never a excuse that u r affraid or scared .kisi ki jaan ki baat thi.😡 samne mar raha tha

true but she may not be knowing bholu is dieing , she might have thought it just got hurt, as it was dark she could not see how bad it got hurt. more over she don't want to get got too.inspite of all these yes she should have saved his life if she wanted to, All these come in second place, In first place is pooja , her plans, locking that little lamb in a dark room , her actions to distract naren etc etc😡
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Post seeing the episode, I agree with you Shumi.

It was Pooja's fault. Who locks animals? exactly she locked that little lamb in a dark room. if she is so concern about it she should have kept him with her, but na...she need to distract / seduce naren😡

more over she is the one who made the house dark😡

It was seriously horrible, the way she did, trying to seduce Naren, so happy her plan was a Flop. naren was trying to hear bholu's cry, she was busy shaking her bangles on his face...😡

But Bholu had to lose life cos of her stupidity, and so stubborn proving naren wrong  and it was such sad, that Bholu's mother comes, to find him dead. Naren too was so sad cos of that, he had empathy, and could connect, how sad the situation is.trust me after seeing such a heart wrenching scene don't feel like eating meat😭
Not once did he scold Pooja that she was responsible for this, cuz he is as innocent as that little lamb  unlike her proving thing, better make good plan. Now what? She does not want to find who is culprit,,,,exactly😡

Her crying made less sense to me, it made me more angry 😡she should have apologised to him instead of just crying cos so many issues she did. i too thought when he said i will not come home without getting answer to my questions she will also go with him. but na , sitting in her room re collecting flash backs and crying. happy to see at least naren's mother is with him. that is why we say nothing  can be compared to mother's love and care.

Better pooja find the answers for naren's questions and bring him back home

Edited by shumi. - 7 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

true but she may not be knowing bholu is dieing , she might have thought it just got hurt, as it was dark she could not see how bad it got hurt. more over she don't want to get got too.inspite of all these yes she should have saved his life if she wanted to, All these come in second place, In first place is pooja , her plans, locking that little lamb in a dark room , her actions to distract naren etc etc😡

Shumi  pooja intetion is never like that  bholu is really scared  from crackers .she simply keep him safe place .

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveasya

Shumi  pooja intetion is never like that  bholu is really scared  from crackers .she simply keep him safe place .

obviously it was not her intention , what i am telling is it is her foolishness.locking in a dark room is not the safe way to keep a living think it is a punishment for him, if  she is really concern about him she should have kept him with her . but any way honi ko kun taal sakta?
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
She is repenting and has realized her mistake. She did it unintentionally so let's forgive her.