Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Thanks for the update. Sounds like a very interesting episode. Agree, every time Adi takes one step forward, it's like 2 backwards. I hope he succeeds this time.

The episodes are definitely more on edge so I do recommend watching them! It is like going backwards but he is finally responding to Nisha's plots. It is a step in the right direction like I said before! 
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tacker_Holic

The episodes are definitely more on edge so I do recommend watching them! It is like going backwards but he is finally responding to Nisha's plots. It is a step in the right direction like I said before! 

I hope for the best. 
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tacker_Holic

I am glad he has taken Jhanvi's advice and helped himself! He has a long way to go and Nisha will make his life a living hell because he has chosen to fight back. He needs to stay strong. Aww i missed you on the forum! Hope all is well with you? ðŸ˜ƒ

I'm well thankyou. I missed the discussions too. There is quite a lot to discuss about the show.
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Saw the episode, Sudeep was fantastic but I'm just fed up with Nisha getting the win.