Adi was fantastic today!

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
So they all finally left and Adi completely broke down! Sudeep was so perfect with his emotions in that very first scene! He felt like a completely lost man! The scene between Kakasa and Adi in the office was so touching. Kakasa wasn't having any of it. The way Adi begged him to listen to him and shouted at him for not understanding his point of view. 

Jhanvi saw everything (poor girl wont ever get the chance to resign) 😆 she isnt there to be an interior designer but to be Adi's life support! 😳 😆 Kakisa's bad dream was so typical! If she and Kakasa really thought of him as their son they would believe him or at least listen to him. But no they are brainwashed by Nisha. 

For the first time today Adi spoke his mind to Jhanvi. He looked towards her and his eyes said help me. 😳 She relates to her situation. Jhanvi enlightens him with positivity and a way out! He thanks her but doesnt read the letter. in her hand thankfully! 

Jhanvi cant stop thinking about Adi whilst gardening! 😭 She tells her mum about Adi's situation and by going away from Adi she will be able to hide her feelings. She feels selfish about falling in love with him but she cant forget her self-respect and traditions. She just wants to help him in his bad times. She wont ever try to be another woman in his life but she wants to help him! 😳 Her mum tells her to stay away because it is a sign of danger for her because it is his family matter. (Her mum is right but she wont listen to her and Nisha will harm her in some shape or form- she is taking an emotional not practical decision) 

Nisha is having a freedom party with her friends! She looks at Kaka-Kaki's photo and apologies for her act. She throws the photo and Adi picks it up looking at her with disgust. He appears with his lawyer friend. Adi asks who threw the photo and gets angry. Nisha tells him to stop insulting her and her friends 😡 Adi tells her that I will be in control of this house. He tells her friends to leave now! 

Adi tells her that he has no fear because the family is no longer with them. He says the problem between them is "money" Adi decides that he is going to give all of their money, property and business to a trust. 😲 Nisha flips her lid and tells him not to do so! Adi says he has bought the trustee and the lawyers. Adi says he will show her that he can do it! Adi has everything to his name so he can do whatever he wants. 

If she doesnt bring the family back in 2 hours then he will give everything to the trustees! 👏 Adi has nothing to lose but Nisha has everything to lose! Nisha is completely shell shocked! She threatens him but he doesnt back down! He gives her till 9pm to make a decision and think about it. She is left to think on her own! 😆 Adi finally made her vulnerable! 👏

She rings her mum and asks her to ring from the chemist near Kaka-Kaki's new house. She doesnt give up. Adi is tensed as to what her next move will be and his friend questions whether Nisha will actually wants to bring them back. Adi says it will be interesting to see what she do to get them back?

The Jindal's are having dinner minus Raj in their new home but Neha looks at the door shocked! (One question if Kakasa gave all of the property/money to Adi how did they get this new house so quickly?) 😲 Jhanvi shows the letters she wrote to Ganesh ji to help Adi sir. Her mum is adamant that she is completely wrong. She told her she will repent a lot for this mistake! 

Precap: Jhanvi meets Adi and says every relationship deserves another chance. He tells her what are you saying?! I have suffered a lot in these 8 years. He wanted a life partner that understands him but he has got a life partner that is trying to destroy his family and him. He will do anything to protect his family. Jhanvi thinks.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just finished watching the episode and agree he was fantastic. Proud of him for standing up to Nisha. His weakness is his family, he's lost them so he has nothing to lose as he said whilst Nisha has. Hope he stays strong even when the family return back home. But i'm sure Nisha will come up with a plan.

Sorry haven't been active here. Been busy.
celina30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont think he was smart today nor before, he is just as stupid. why cant he tape Nisha, simple- with a smart phone.
Set her up, he knows that she plays by no rules, he should counter her that way- but no..he keeps getting trapped by her time and again, and had it not been for Janvi, he would have already lost his Father
I am hoping that he will strategise a bit smarter, Nisha does not give up!
Why should the Aunt and Uncle not believe Nisha?? She cleverly set up herself as a perfect DIL, very smart thinking
coolmeet thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yaa loved the episode.
Adi is smarter than Nisha.

celina30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolmeet

Yaa loved the episode.

So far he hasnt proved that at all...right now Nisha is miles ahead of Adi
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: celina30

i dont think he was smart today nor before, he is just as stupid. why cant he tape Nisha, simple- with a smart phone.

Set her up, he knows that she plays by no rules, he should counter her that way- but no..he keeps getting trapped by her time and again, and had it not been for Janvi, he would have already lost his Father
Why should the Aunt and Uncle not believe Nisha?? She cleverly set up herself as a perfect DIL, very smart thinking

Not just Adi but everyone in all the shows don't yet realise that they all have phones to record such talks. If they did then the shows would be over in no time.  Nisha was smart, she had Adi's visit to the lawyers recorded to use against him. Only the negative characters are smart enough to think of it lol.
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Sounds like a very interesting episode. Agree, every time Adi takes one step forward, it's like 2 backwards. I hope he succeeds this time.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Just finished watching the episode and agree he was fantastic. Proud of him for standing up to Nisha. His weakness is his family, he's lost them so he has nothing to lose as he said whilst Nisha has. Hope he stays strong even when the family return back home. But i'm sure Nisha will come up with a plan.

Sorry haven't been active here. Been busy.

I am glad he has taken Jhanvi's advice and helped himself! He has a long way to go and Nisha will make his life a living hell because he has chosen to fight back. He needs to stay strong. Aww i missed you on the forum! Hope all is well with you? 😃
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: celina30

I dont think he has beaten Nisha at all but he is a step in the right direction. He wasnt really doing anything before but just waiting for the right moment and Nisha continued to plot. Though Nisha is miles ahead still and doesnt really fear Adi but she is a little more aware now. She knows he can give a fitting response of some sort to get her in danger or make her feel slightly vulnerable. With Jhanvi's support he will only get stronger. Adi believes in truth like any other protagonist and unfortunately thinks like mobile recording only seem to end up in the villain's mind aka. Nisha. 
He wont back down now! Even though his whole family has turned against him the truth is out in the open. Something is bound to go in his favour soon. 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolmeet

Yaa loved the episode.

I dont think Adi is smarter than Nisha. He is truthful and like every story truth will win over evil one day or another. 👏