Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
super fast updates krituma .. will comment more later. Thanks for the updates da
kpkaru93 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thk u krithika fr such a super fast update,,, intha veetoda mappillai matter open panurathuku one week jaastithaan,,,, veetoda maapillai ah pona senthil ah jeya oda mother devil sister and ramya mariyathai koodupangalanu doubt thaan,,,,, atha senthil perusa yeduthuka porathu ila jeya um mother sentiment la adangi poiduvanga,,,,, last nama than gaandu aaga poram
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks krituma for the super fast updates.

Senthil from a happy go lucky man become a miserable drunk guy and all jaya can do is give a blank emotion look with little tears? That's unbelievable. 

The shock saradha had when senthil told out the truth. She is an amazing actress - portrayed the emotion well enough on her face. 👏 Its now all on saradha's hand. I think she will will not agree with janani kamal love if she comes to know later. As giving one 1 son is painful enough. I am sure mother sister and brother will force senthil to accept the condition.

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for al lthe updates.
Seriously Jeya is not makign any effort she melts with her mother but Senthil yaaro for her a stupid she should have asked her mother before started loving someone if it is ok ya nnu

Edited by migan - 7 years ago
Shravya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the updates everyone! So finally Saradha knows the reason.. She is definitely going to be the key in taking this forward.
Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the updates Friends.

Friday's episode was very touching with Sharadha pleading RS to know the reason and then Senthil Sharadha scenes. What a gem of a person she is. Ready to sacrifice anything for her son's happiness but on the other hand 😡 Jaya's mom who is ready to kill her daughter's happiness for their happiness 😡. My blood is boiling looking at Jaya and her mom and sisters 😡. So sad. The losers are Senthil's family only be it Sharadha or Senthil or Kamal. Nalla matikitange ivange kitte nu thonuthu 😕
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I was looking forward to this week's promo...hm...