superb update

continue soon

Thank you.
Hopefully soon.😆
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mythreyii

This one is growing so interesting and many layers to be unveiled.

So interesting and creates a curiosity

Pls pls update soon 

Thank you so much dear. 
on the way.😉
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fairy...

Awsome update

just loved it
update soon

Thank you.
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi_vrushan

Awesome update
they both want to stay together
just need to talk
hope niya will be d Cupid

Thank you dear. 
She will be. ðŸ˜³
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Awesome update dear..

Like sharon i am confused too..

Murder mystery...solve it soon

Thanks

Thank you. 
What you are confused with?😲
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

Wow !! It's fabulous.. read all the updates at one go...

Waiting for next

Thank you. 
Wait is over.😉
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

PART 8

*Sharon's pov*

I stared at him while he walked away from me.

Again!

And like the last time, I just stood there staring at his back.

Again!

It feels like past is repeating.

My gaze followed him until he disappeared with our daughter to a room. My eyesight got blur with the unshed tears, I suppose. Closing my eyes, I took a long deep breath and then controlling myself from breaking down there, I turned towards Rey, who was looking at me with his brown eyes.

"How is Taani?" I asked with an emotionless voice, which made both my best friends to flinch.

Could you blame me for showing difference towards them?

"She is pregnant," He said with a smile on his face. For the first time in years, a genuine smile crept on my face when I heard the news.

"Can I meet her?" I asked nervously.

"The same room," He replied, hoping that I still remember their bedroom, which I did.

Without bothering about a reply to him, I sprinted towards their bedroom, but not before hearing the words, which left Simi's mouth, "I think I should call the gang to come over."

I frowned at that thought of meeting everyone, I was not ready to meet anyone, but I preferred not to speak up. However, I know deep down I want to see them, I want to be the same Sharon, who I was. Nevertheless, I do not know what will be their reaction after getting this news. I have no idea about what they are doing in their life. Did they settle down? Did they have their own families? What about the aca-

Oww. This hurts.

I moaned lightly when I banged with something heavy, which brought me back from my thoughts. I raised my head to look at the thing I collided with and I saw a pair of brown eyes staring at me with a glint of unspoken emotion. When he withdrew his eyes from mine, I stumbled back a few steps, but before I could kiss the floor, a warm arm wrapped around my waist holding me up. I knew it was he, who held me securely. His one arm was around my waist and other was holding his daughter close to his chest. It felt heavenly, to be close to your family, to stay close to your husband and your child.

I looked into his eyes again just to see the same emotion flicker through it and my stomach did cartwheels at that time. I just wanted to stare at his eyes until my eyes shut forever. A couple of minutes passed and his light brown eyes turned into a darker shade of brown and I knew he was angry.

Shit.

"Are you blind?" He hissed with venom dripping from his voice and making me stand straight. It would be an understatement to say I flinched at his tone.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

What happened to the fierce siren Sharon?

That died 10years ago.

"Watch where you are going," he said in a gentler tone, but still the anger was oozing out. I just nodded my head at him not believing my voice at that time. Eventually, my eyes darted towards Niya, who was watching the scene in front of her with an amusement in her eyes; she was holding Swayam's hand. I slightly smiled at her, which she returned with a hesitant smile.

She was even hesitant to smile at her mother.

"Stay the hell away from her," Swayam growled beside me taking my attention back to him. There was an emotion on his face, which I could point out clearly, and that was,

Fear,

How could you just tell me to stay away from her?

Those words were on the tip of my tongue, but I bit my cheek to control myself. I nodded my head at him agreeing to what he said though I wanted the quite opposite.

Why was I being so submissive?

After the small encounter, he just walked away from me.

Happy 10th Anniversary, Swayam.

A tear rolled down my cheek before I could stop it and I bit my lip to stop it from trembling. I resumed my walking towards Taani's room, just after turning a corner I was in front of the door.  

Should I get in? What if, she hates me like her brother?

If she did then she would not have come over to the door to get you in Sharon.

I consoled myself.

I inhaled a deep breath and turned the knob of the door to open it.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

As soon as I opened the door, I bestowed with a harsh voice, which belonged to Maa. I opened my mouth to say something, but could not muster any words so I stood there with a closed mouth.

"You destroyed my family, what do you want now? Aren't you satisfied?" She seethed in anger.

"I just came to meet her, Maa," I said, looking to Taani who was lying on her bed, maybe in sleep.

"You have no right to call me that-, so don't even try with that cursed mouth of yours. I don't even have words to describe you right now, just get out of my sight," She yelled at me, and again a single tear rolled down my cheek, I wiped it away hastily with the back of my palm, not feeling to show her, how much her words affected me. I could only meekly nod my head at her.

I am surprised that I have these tears in my tear glands.

I turned towards the door to leave the room, but a familiar and sweet voice stopped me, "Sharon wait."

"Taani, What are you doing?" Maa said in a calm voice to her, but I could hear the frustration in her voice.

"If she wants to meet me then she can, you are no one to stop her," Taani said in a stern voice, which surprised me, but it didn't to her mother, who blew out a breath and looked over to her husband who was staring at me with hate written all over his face. I could not hold his gaze so I looked away, I could not stand his hatred for me, and he was once a father figure to me.

"Let's go Naina, I have a feeling that if I stay here any longer, I will die out of suffocation," Dad said, burning my soul and then he walked straight past me without sparing a glance, soon mom followed him.

"Hey, come in," Taani said when my eyed flickered to her.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, standing in front of her bed.

"Good, what about you?" She asked, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Huh, good," I said, shuffling my feet. I know that she knows that I lied; it was not that difficult to guess.

"Sit na,"  She said, pointing to the space beside her on the bed.

"Yeah," I sat on the edge of her bed.

Silence!

Awkward!

Plain awkward silence!

*Swayam's POV*

"That's a good idea," I heard Rey say to Simi.

She has changed.

"What's a good idea?" I asked walking up to them, holding Niya in my arms. I have not put her on the floor since I decided to take her with me. How ironic that it, a few days back, I was holding myself back to even look at her, and now I cannot even put her down.

"Gang is coming over," Rey said and I just nodded my head at them. I am not in a mood to meet them or anyone for that matter.

"I am leaving now," I said and I could see mom and dad coming out of Taani's room. Niya had dozed off on my shoulder, again.

"You should probably wait for the gang, you can meet them, Swayam," Simi said and it was the first time we spoke after these years. The awkwardness between us was too sharp.

"It's probably not the right time, and I am not in a mood to meet anyone," I said, shifting Niya to the other side of my body. I know she is a big girl to carry around, but I just got her, I really could not keep her this close to me in last years and then I did not want to wake her up after a tiring day.

"It's been a long time Swayam," Rey said and I know where he was getting to. I rolled my eyes at him knowing he was taking the chance.

"I don't want to meet them in the presence of an unknown person," I said sternly rather declared.

She is your wife!

I blocked out of the voice from my head.

"Let's go Swayam," dad said, turning towards the door and I nodded my head at him.

"Is she coming with us?" Mom asked in a bored tone.

"Yes, and now it's not the time to discuss it," I said in a matter of fact tone and walked out of the house, into the car not waiting for anyone. I sat in the back seat of the car with my daughter in my arms, expecting that dad would get my intention. I was not at all going to drive and let my daughter sleeps on the back seat, as I was expecting dad took over the driver's seat and mom occupied the passenger's one, soon the car started to move forward.

My eyes flickered towards the window, staring at the trees and the bare ground that passed me in a blur. A couple of minutes passed and no one in the car spoke, for which I was grateful to them. As the car moved, at the far end of the road I saw a tea stall which brought so many memories.

I was happy on that day, for the first time in the last one year I felt completed. That one year Sharon and I decided to stay away from each other was the horrible year of my life.

A smile had adorned on my face on that whole day. Roaming with my woman, holding her hand, and showing the world that she was mine was one of the most amazing feelings. Moreover, sitting on the bonnet of the car in the darkness with my arms wrapped around her pretty figure with cold wind touching us making her hair to flow along with it and looking at her talking to me was the only thing I wanted to last a lifetime.

"Are you even listening?" She asked me shaking my shoulders when she noticed my lack of response.

"Huh, yes," I replied, rubbing the back of my neck to hide my embarrassment.

"Acha, what was I saying then?" she asked, crossing her hands over her chest.

She is just so cute.

"That you love me," I replied with the cockiness in my voice and she rolled her eyes at me.

"That was definitely not, what I was talking about," she said and pushed my arms away from her waist.

"Okay! Fine, I am sorry. I was just gazing at the beautiful sight in front of me," I replied, leaning towards her just to see her lips curving upwards into a smile. She hung her head down to hide her blush and her hair successfully hid her face from me. I titled my head to look at her and what I saw was hell tempting, she was biting her lower lip. I cupped her face in my palms and raised her head to get a clear view of her. Her eyes bored into mine before it traveled to my lips, and I was sure I was imitating her. I wanted to kiss her, that too badly. I leaned forward and she mimicked my action. Our breath was mixing with each other and the smile on my face widened.

"Bhaiya yeh lo apki chai," the voice snapped us apart and I hit my head on her shoulder, groaning. I heard Sharon giggling.

Way to ruin a moment my boy.

"Thoda aur jaldi aate," I said looking at him, rolling my eyes.

"Sorry bhaiya," he said, handing over the teacups to us.

"It's okay, tum jao," Sharon said, smiling at him and he walked away to the stall and I huffed at him.

"You are being a child," she said, sipping her beverage.

"Yeah, right" I replied, sticking my tongue out to her.

"So, for being the most mature person in our group," she muttered, giggling and concentrated on her tea.

"Sharon" I called out to gain her attention, entwining our hands and putting the cup away.

"Hmm," she hummed, engrossed in her tea.

Give me some attention babe.

Taking a deep breath, closing my eyes, I asked the question, which was in my mind from the start of the day, "Marry me, Sharon," before I could open my eyes and look at her something splattered on my face and shirt. I opened my eyes just to see her wide-eyed and her tea all over my face and shirt.

Way to ruin a moment my girl.

I was suddenly snapped back to the reality when the car jerked forward. I looked sideways to see the mansion in front of my eyes. I cannot think of her. I cannot let that happen. I cannot. I slowly opened the door of the car and walked into the mansion holding my daughter close to my heart.

*Sharon's POV*

We were just waiting for someone to break this awkward moment, someone, who can come to the rescue; we were just fidgeting with our fingers, looking here and there, but not at each other. I was expecting that she would hate me and shout at me to get the hell out of here, but nothing of that kind happened.

Hearing the footsteps and clicking of the door, I turned my head towards it and the familiar faces were filled in making me stand up from my sitting place.

I want to get out of this place.

You do not have any place to go, remember.

However, I just want to leave this room.

"Sharon," I could easily pick up the surprise in Vicky's voice

"Yeah,"

"Is this the news?" Amar asked Rey.

"Yup and Taani is pregnant." He said happily and the whole gang broke into wide grins.

"I should leave," I said, suddenly feeling out of the place, and walked towards the door.

"Where to?" Rey asked and I halted in my track.

How was it?

Leave some likes and comments. ðŸ˜³

Nidhi and Keechu.

Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
srinidhi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow... another great update 
Feeling sorry for Sharon...
Hope things get better soon...
And I am eagerly waiting to know what happened?