_anukulgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
One more coming up..!!!
I am on fire due to boredom today...Here you go with another OS...!!!
The idea struck me when me and Dolly were having a video chat and I was offering her a chocolate..πŸ˜†
Hope you like it..!!
Enjoy:)

"Shub kaam ke liye jaate waqt Dhai cheeni khake jaate hai..."Nirmala said as she put the spoon of dahi in his mouth...

"Maa mai jung ke liye thodi na jaa raha hu...Bas ek case he toh hai..."Shravan said wiping is mouth

"Case ho yaa kuch aur...Ye case toh bohot important hai na puttar..."Kamini said as she fed Pushkar a spoon of dahi cheeni too...

"Thanks maa...Chalo chalte hai...Bye..."

"Bye...aare Suman aur Preeti kaha hai?"Ramnath said...

"Papa humne unko Bye keh diya hai..."Shravan said and headed towards the car...

Preeti and Suman were sulking in Suman room...Shravan and Pushkar had told their respective wives that they will be going on a double dinner date but had cancelled the plan just few hours before and had packed up going for a hearing to Mumbai...That too for 5 days...Pushkar had told Preeti the day before but she had forgot to tell it to Sumo and had forgot it herself too...So Sumo was more shocked the Preeti...

"Ye kya baat hui Shravan...Kal he toh tumne kaha tha ke aaj raat jaayenge aur achanak ye..."Sumo shouted

"Sumo...Preeti ko pata tha ye...She didn't tell you earlier...What is my fault??"said a completely pissed off Shravan.

"Kamal ho tum...WHAT IS MY FAULT matlab???Mai tumhari biwi hu Shravan...Preeti ke nahi...U should have told me personally Shravan..."Sumo said tears welling up..

He threw the cloths down on the bed and shouted angrily...

"Baas Sumo...Tumhe kya lagta hai mujhe khushi ho rahi hai tumhe na le jaane ki...C'mao Sumo...Aur tum ye date date kar rahi ho...Ye case bohot important hai dammit...SO please stop this sulking and blackmailing mode of yours and please help me in this stupid packing..."Shravan yelled on her..He was personally pissed off as Pushkar had informed him this morning about the case and the flight was in afternoon...

Sumo helped him up in packing and he left just mouthing a Sada hua BYE and didn't even spend a glance at her and left the room...

"I am sorry Di...Mujhe aapko pehle bata dena chahiye tha...Mere vajah se khamakah aapmey aur jeeju mey ladai hui..."Preeti said dejectdly...

"Kya Preeti...ek dhang ke baat yaad nahi rehti tum dono ko...Miya Biwi same same..."Sumo said huffing...

"Sorry Bhaiya.."Pushkar said a little frightened as they both got comfortable in the flight

"Sorry ke baache...Tujhe ek baat dhang ke yaad nahi rehti...Aaj teri vajah se mai Sumo se ghussa hua..."Shravan said in a little higher pitch...

"Woh Bhaiya...woh maine Preeti ko bola tha par..."

"Preeti ko bola matlab...woh bhi bhul hayi...Tum dono miya biwi same ho.."Shravan sulked

Night_ MM

Sumo sat down on the empty bed...thinking...

"Kaise manau Shravan ko aab..IDEA..!!!"

Sumo ran down..

Half an hour later

Mumbai

"Bhaiya sab tayyari ho gai na??"

"Hmm.."

"Sumo se baat hui??"

"NAHI"Shravan gave a stern reply to which Pushkar dare didn't ask more..

PING Shravan's laptop buzzed at a Skype call...It was Sumo

"Hi Shravan...Sorry..."Sumo said pouting and holding her ears...

"Pushkar bahar nikal..."

"Kya hua Bhaiya??"Pushkar was shocked...He hadn't heard the Skype Ping as Shravan had his headphones on..

"Bola na bahar nikal..."

"Par bhaiya itni raat ke kaha.."

"Tu nikalta hai ya nahi??"Shravan said a little louder..

Pushkar left the room confused...

"Hehe...Bechare ko bata toh dete..."Sumo chuckled..

"Agar bata deta toh woh yahipe chipak jata"...Shravan said getting cosy on the bed...

"I am sorry Sumo..Subah ke liye...Woh Pushkar ne mujhe itni suddenly bataya that I was angry...aur saari bhadaas tumpe nikal gayi..."

"Maine tumhe sorry kehne ke liye call kiya tha...Par tum he maafi mang rahe ho...Aacha hai..."Sumo said as if a huge burden had got down...

"Aacha...toh compensation ke liye kya kiya tha??"Shravan said smirking..

"Ye..!!"Sumo said showing the bowl of Moong daal ka halwa...

"Sumo...!!!"Shravan was pleasantly shocked...

"Sorry.".Sumo pouted and then showed her 1000 watt radiant smile...

"Stop pouting and being adorable like that otherwise I'll be right there in by the next flight.."Shravan said totally flustered...He's urge to pull her right in his lap and kiss her living the daylights out was so intense that he would have literally took the next flight to Delhi and landed near her..

"Ohh..Sorry..Aur tum aisa kuch nahi karoge OK...Case important hai na...So you will have to win that...warna dekh lena.."Sumo said with a little stern face but seeing Shravan stare at her her stern face faded off and a shade on baby pink adored her face...

"Mere liye moong dal ka halwa bacha ke rakhna..."Shravan said ..

"Nahi..."Sumo said and started eating it and showing it in expressions as if she was eating the most tasty thing in the world...Yes It was ...For Shravan

"Sumo...Stop eating in that way or else..."Shravan said only to be cut off by Sumo..

"Bache mat bano Shravan..Tum aayoge toh tumhare liye fresh banaungi...atlaeast mujhe ye toh finish karne do.."Sumo said and started devouring it...He kept staring at his beautiful wife devouring the halwa..

"Ho gaya??"Shravan said as she took the last bite..

"ha...tumne kuch khaya??"

"Nahi...abhi order karunga..."

"Zyada oily stuff mat khana..."

"Jee madam..."

"Pushkar ko bulao andar...na jaane kaha ghum raha hoga..."

"Hmm.."

"Kya dekh rahe ho??"

"Kuch nahi...Aaj meri biwi kitni khoobsurat lag rahi hai..."Shravan said staring at her angelic face..

Sumo blushed."Kisne kaha tha jaane ko...Dekha??Missing me na??"Sumo smirked

"Aa jau??"

"Nahi...Case jeet ke aana..."

"I love you Sumo..."

"*blushing*I love you too Shravan...Rakhu aab??"

"Nahi.."Shravan pouted

"Shravan??Case ke preparation bhi karni hogi na..."

"Hmm..."

"OK then...Bye And I love you my loving husband..."

"Bye My stunning beautiful Biwi...Love u too.."

Saying this they hung up...Leaving a satisfied Sumo whose virtual solace was the best and a mesmerized Shravan who found another reason to fall in love with is beautiful wife...once again...

Guys this one is out of boredom too...

So please feel free to dislike it..πŸ˜†

And the title seems a little odd...Do suggest a good one...!!

Do like and comment..πŸ˜ƒ

No proof read...

Tomatoes and chappals most welcome...!!!

ANU😳

Edited by anukulgr8 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ressi resπŸ˜ƒ
Me first!πŸ₯³
Unres

Shonaaa!!!!πŸ€—
Haay meri Shona on fire...😳...bari hot ho gi phir tuπŸ˜‰
Inna bore ho rhi thi...πŸ˜†..chalo hamara hi faida hoaπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Firstly i really really love the tittle...so captivating!⭐️(u knw wht abhi abhi jab meine tumhara ending para(PS) parha thn  i got to knw k tumnay apna tittle ki suggestion mangi hain but trust me i like this one soo much!)
This was a hell cute and beautiful OS Shona...their patch up was the most beautiful part and my Favorite tooπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

"Mai tumhari biwi hu Shravan...Preeti ke nahi..."....🀣🀣..This was Aamazing one!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ohh my...Shravan shouted on her aur sarda hoa bye bol kar chala gaya...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Wakai dono miyan biwi same same..ekdum bohlakar...πŸ˜†..but are cute...Preekar!😳
Wasiy Shraman bhi same same hi hain...πŸ˜†..ek hi baat dononay ny boliπŸ˜ƒ

Haay the way he kicked out Pushkar was..πŸ‘πŸΌ...πŸ˜†

haay..theri whole convo was...❀️..mera bas nhi chala warna puri ki puri convo yahan highlight kar detiπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
It was soo beautifully penned!❀️

Seriously the way u penned their bonding their apologies their chemistry..eveything was outstanding!
Indeed this was stupendously Penned!πŸ‘πŸ‘
i sooo loved it!...n soo i love you my ShonaπŸ€—

Cheers!
Naina❀️

Edited by Sunain - 7 years ago
_anukulgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted
@sunain  You better UNRESS early this time..!!!
Safire thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OK.So out of boredom you can pen down such a wonderful piece...
Tho seriously likne Lage tho kya niklegaπŸ˜‰
crazyparrot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is too cute yaar! πŸ‘
Sunain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anukulgr8

Posted
@sunain  You better UNRESS early this time..!!!

Lo meri jaan kar dea Unres!πŸ˜ƒ
KhushπŸ˜†
Nik03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome one Anu... 😳
ShraMan fight n pachup was so adorable...❀️
Bechaara Pushkar... πŸ˜†
Loved n enjoyed reading it...!!
Love
Nik 😊
Itssanjh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res
Unresss
First of all a bada wala sorry, my zeherili. Chidiya! Exam k chakkar mein patah nehi kahan kahan maine res chodke rakkha hai! 
Okay, now coming back to update! Who said the title is odd? It's perfect meri jaan! 

ShraMan hai aur syappa na ho to chalta hai kya! Choti choti baat pe ladai! But this time Sumo was right! Shravan should have told her personally! But okay, he was also upset! And bechara Pushkar! Sab kamre se bahar nikal dete hai! But the last convo was really fab! Amazing write up baby! 

Please do write more when your exams are over! Will be waiting eagerly for this little something!
Edited by Itssanjh - 7 years ago
CarpeDiem_365 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Virtual solace is the 'it' thing! πŸ˜†
Sweet one! Shot!   After all its a product of chocolate n technology. .!
I need to rush towards my refrigerator!  Sugar craving detected! πŸ˜³
Arpi1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another beautiful OS πŸ‘
Shravan and sumo's dinner cancelled 😭
Sada hua BYE πŸ˜‰
Once again they fought but sort it out very quickly.. .
Love their convo, it's always so good. ..
Wonderful one and thanks for pm