Woh apna Sa written update 16th February

TheMedicator thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with nisha waiting for Kakisa to get shocked. But she goes and save her. Ahhh so that was her plan. So one more time she becomes mahaan bahu. Kaka clan is Gaga over their searvgunn samppann beendhni.

Jhanvi uses reverse psychology on surbhi and says to her mother that she can't do anything. We should not care about her, she is big girl. Should we pamper her all her life? Surbhi takes it as challange and leave for collage.

But jhanvi secretly follows her to make sure she is safe.

Jhanvi thinks she is late for office and calls adi. Adi said don't worry your sister needs you and don't worry about office.

Adi is puzzled what's going on with nisha , because she can't be nice and share with his friend he gives divorce paper but advise to wait and not to sign right away.
Adi keeps those papers in the blue file. ( I bet jhanvi will see those and try to save their marriage)

Jhanvi walks in adi office and about to say but loud vacuum noise starts and adi couldn't understand and then after few minutes he understood she is saying Thank you. Adi replied welcome. But jhanvi didn't get so they play dumb charades. Jhanvi still doesn't get it. And weird on note you can write what you have to say.

Adi writes welcome. Jhanvi writes back she is loss of words and really thankful what he did for surbhi.

Adi writes back its first time you don't have words. LOL

Jhanvi leaves.

Inspector calls and yeh adi the girl name who helped Kakisa is jhanvi agerwal. Adi feels puzzled and think could it be same jhanvi?

And tries to think how to figure out. And ask PA to send jhanvi In his cabin.

Nisha is searching on google thinking how Kakisa gets so many different pooja and tries to memorize all about navgrah pooja since Kakisa wants that.

Pundit come and say I'm sure you won't know but nisha says I will say what my Kakisa taught me and tell about history of navgrah pooja.

Nisha rocked.
Pundits and Kakisa shocked. Lol

They are impressed with her knowledge.

Jhanvi comes in adi's cabin and he is standing by the door and jhanvi opens without knocking and was kinda pushes adi, he says does she knows knocking. Lol

She shows him colors and ask about what colors he wants and he says Sunday color. He wants her to say what she was doing on Sunday?
He talks nonsense and lots , jhanvi thinks what is wrong with him ? He is talking too much..

Between talks he asks when did she last go into police office? She said when i murder someone. Lol , she leaves and thinks what is wrong with him today, he is such a Kukkad.

Surbhi comes in jhanvi 's office and says thanks for watching over her she knew she was there.

Surbhi ask her if she can say thanks to adi also. Jhanvi says no and tries to send her off but adi calls her and talks to her.

He ask her what do you do on Sunday?

Surbhi tells her what happens on this Sunday, jhanvi tries to stop her but adi says no and say what happened?

Surbhi tell him everything about their experience with chor and police.

Adi looks at her jhanvi with admiration and thinks about how she was running behind someone when he blocked her.
Surbhi invites him over for chai and meet her mom.

Precap:

Adi visits jhanvi home and and jhanvi gifts him Ganesh idol and adi replies with Ganesh idol.

Surbhi says you are same. And mom and surbhi says that's how relations happens.

Later outside jhanvi and surbhi talking and jhanvi thinks and says to surbhi something is wrong with adi he seems broken or shaken from within. And she would like to fix that.

Please hit like and comment if you read, because that way I feel my work is being appreciated.

Doesn't look like lots of people need written update and I'm not sure if I need to work on it so much. So please let me know. Thank you.

AnuEdited by Anuchopra - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamikamundon thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks a lot for the updates 👏
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail