Adi s pain is extremely painful!!

Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello guys...
I am new here and this is my first post...
Actually till now i was really confused as to should i watch this show or not..
B coz of the story of course specially Aditya s character was so confusing as to i couldnt get what is stopping him from actually giving a divorce and exposing Nisha...
Till now i am watching it only b coz of the fab star cast and their well performances in their respective roles..
Also as to what equation will take place between jhanvi and adi was something i was waiting for...

But today s epi when i watched adi crying outside jhanvi s house...the pain and helplessness on his face...it really forced me to understand his situation...and trust me its terrible..

I think one s home is the place when one gets all the comfort...and what we call in hindi...sukoon...
after all the wear and tearness of the day...getting extremely tired by the end of the day...a person searches and craves for his home...a place where one gets relief from all the tensions and tiredness...its the place..however it is...but the peace one finds at their home is unmatchable to any damn destination in the world..

But when a person is forced to think twice before going his own house...for all the new tensions and problems awaiting there at the end of the day...
then nothing can be more worse than this..
Same is the situation of Adi..
One can fight with the whole world...but if it is against his family...even if u win...u lose at the end of day...
Thats all i want to say..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to the forum!🤗  I am glad you are enjoying and watching the show! It sure does have a stellar cast but I too am worried for Adi. He is extremely confused and no matter what he does Nisha ruins everything. He never breaths a sigh of relief or feels comfortable anywhere especially with Nisha around. I think will Adi will definitely find a shoulder to cry on with Jhanvi and that is when he will fall in love with her. 
He shouldn't have to feel this way. He hardly eats anything as well when he goes home. He has so much money, fame and luxury yet he is living his life on edge. 
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi and welcome to the forum  ðŸ˜Š
It is a good show and the casting is great too. Superb actors.
Adi is a caring son and father. He's put up with Nisha for all these years and now when he wants to divorce her she's not going to let him. He should come straight out and tell his family. But Adi has always put his family first before Nisha even when they were newly married.
Jaanvi is not going to be the home wrecker. She will be the one to make Nisha realise what she is doing to destroy her own family who love and respect her so much.

Hope to read more of your thoughts and views here.

Ssophia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tacker_Holic

Welcome to the forum!🤗  I am glad you are enjoying and watching the show! It sure does have a stellar cast but I too am worried for Adi. He is extremely confused and no matter what he does Nisha ruins everything. He never breaths a sigh of relief or feels comfortable anywhere especially with Nisha around. I think will Adi will definitely find a shoulder to cry on with Jhanvi and that is when he will fall in love with her. 

He shouldn't have to feel this way. He hardly eats anything as well when he goes home. He has so much money, fame and luxury yet he is living his life on edge. 

Hey hiii...
Thank you dear for your warm welcome..
Even I am confused about the bond which jhanvi and adi gonna share..
Nisha is pure evil and I dont find her being good and realizing her mistake under any cost...
Adi will definitely fall for jhanvi. .
But jhanvi wont accept his love..she will fall for him..but realizing that he is married with two kids then she will surely back out..
As she has seen her mother s situation on being left alone wid 2 girls..
The story is very interesting. ..
Looking forward to it..
But just 1 complain...adi jhanvi track is tooo slow...
Ssophia thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Hi and welcome to the forum  ðŸ˜Š
It is a good show and the casting is great too. Superb actors.
Adi is a caring son and father. He's put up with Nisha for all these years and now when he wants to divorce her she's not going to let him. He should come straight out and tell his family. But Adi has always put his family first before Nisha even when they were newly married.
Jaanvi is not going to be the home wrecker. She will be the one to make Nisha realise what she is doing to destroy her own family who love and respect her so much.

Hope to read more of your thoughts and views here.

Hiii. ...
Thank you so much dear for your warm welcome...😳
Yeah adi is very caring...but at the same time 8 years is a veryyy long time yar...I dont understand why makers went with such long marriage life of 8 years...3 to 4 years enough...
B coz for me and many its difficult to digest that an educated and independent man like Adi bearing the torcher of his wife...
He has many proofs in his phone as nisha tells him everything she does..
Why he waited so long for the divorce..
Yeah I totally agree with you on jhanvi...she wont be the home wrecker..
But then I doubt nisha...will she ever realize her mistake that what she is losing...whom she is losing...
You know I can see here aitraaz movie story..not exactly or near anywhere.. but priyanka s character could be compared to nisha s..
Nisha wont leave her dirty tactics...
Lets see how it unfolds. 
This surprise element has really worked for the show. ..

Sure dear..hope to read ur thought too soon