Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
What is Philluri? Anu's name in movie?
minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

What is Philluri? Anu's name in movie?

Seems like Diljit.. there is a dialogue in the promo.. is gaane ke bol aur Sangeet dono phillauri ke hai.. Diljit is the musician.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: minu_8

Seems like Diljit.. there is a dialogue in the promo.. is gaane ke bol aur Sangeet dono phillauri ke hai.. Diljit is the musician.

Yah there is that line.. also the village the story unfolds is Phillaur.. RR Phillaur is a town in the Jalandhar district in Punjab, India, and the residents of the town of Phillaur are called Phillauris.
His name could be that or he could be known 'the Phillauri singer' or something too once he left the village to make a name for himself..
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

Yah there is that line.. also the village the story unfolds is Phillaur.. RR Phillaur is a town in the Jalandhar district in Punjab, India, and the residents of the town of Phillaur are called Phillauris.
His name could be that or he could be known 'the Phillauri singer' or something too once he left the village to make a name for himself..

Thanks Minu

Princess, your posts are so well researchedπŸ‘πŸΌ
raj80 thumbnail
looks interesting but depends on execution...
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Quite excited for this! 

The beginning part seems to remind me of The Corpse Bride! 
aurora-borealis thumbnail
I liked the second part due to her chemistry with Diljit. Overall, story looks interesting, something different.
I think Anushka is proving to be quite gutsy with her production work, especially so early on in her career. Kudos to her for that. If the type of films you're interested in aren't being offered to you, make it happen yourself! πŸ‘πŸΌ (just wish her roles offered more variety, the ghost part was her usual loud acting).

I think I finally get the Diljit hype. Not only is he easy on the eyes but he's a good actor too, subtle yet intense. "Sahiba" song sounds good.
Edited by .ravenreyes. - 7 years ago
Love it. Looks like a fun watch. Anushka here reminded me of Sanam Baloch from Dastaan, maybe that's why I'm liking it a bit too much, as well.
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
@1:43 Isn't she the girl from TVF videos?

The one who played Sunidhi Chauhan in Suron ke Sasur... πŸ˜†  Hui Hui Hui mein Massttt πŸ˜†
Edited by HakunaMatata. - 7 years ago
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata.

@1:43 Isn't she the girl from TVF videos?

The one who played Sunidhi Chauhan in Suron ke Sasur... πŸ˜†  Hui Hui Hui mein Massttt πŸ˜†

yup her name is Ekta i think...