Vani Rani Wednesday Feb 1st Discussions

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
updates posted...
A disgusting episode out and out.. 

your likes and comments are only source of encouragement for such puke worthy episode updates.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Definitely akka ... many thanks for the update of this ridiculous episode!! 👏👏👏
👏👏

Seriously what happened to Pavi's brain ... listening to that Dimple of all people ... aadu nanayuthu nu onaay azhudichaam 😡... andha mathiri irukku !! 

Vani was the one who released her father ... and this Pavi forgets all that and turns into another nandri ketta Dimple... 🤢 Such a bad twist of events ..

Why can't they show an unselfish, kind and confident DIL for once .. Either these people are crying or raging without meaning .. 
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 7 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithya..

updates posted...

A disgusting episode out and out..

your likes and comments are only source of encouragement for such puke worthy episode updates..

I salute my friend - I felt the same way - so I forwarded the whole Pimply scene - Pavi no brain - she is not even compassionate person - this is bugs me more - why the big show up when they introduced her character - the director showing all the bad daughter in law in the world - Pavi deserve the slap - she should have to her home why staying with the betrayers

Pavi's parents going to support Rani - her father knows that his brother wanted to revenge him - I think they should take her lovely daughter home with them that way Rani family will get little peace

GP drag going to be next - VR family should be careful - Sara can't even fight - how come the doctors didn't find his problem

please stop this attacking on daughter in laws - I don't think a person change that much drastically