Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
This team has come in Wheel of Fortune today. Im seeing the episode now.
The director told Akshay Kumar that he shot the movie in 37 days.
I was wondering how the producer SLB allowed the shoot to finish in 37 days.
And Akshay Kumar would have thought I will work with this director later as he shot it very fast.
This team has come in Wheel of Fortune today. Im seeing the episode now.
The director told Akshay Kumar that he shot the movie in 37 days.
I was wondering how the producer SLB allowed the shoot to finish in 37 days.
And Akshay Kumar would have thought I will work with this director later as he shot it very fast.
This might also be disaster like Tu Yaa Main
I thought this Title track might be improved version of amol palekar zarina song do deewane but it's totally different
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14IA7mkz5Aw https://x.com/i/status/2067122343143788637
Now that Do Deewane Sehr Mein has landed on Netflix, I’m guessing a lot more people have caught up with it. I went in with tempered...
https://x.com/i/status/2045019698258170306
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DddSi1JoO8d/?stkn=ZG5vYzM4bTRxOG40
Can’t wait https://x.com/jnijraahill/status/2101142175362974160?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
8