Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kalpana_spn

Wonderful ff, new concept... beautifully written... the writer is a brilliant, shrewd Maan and naive geet's combination is perfect... just read all parts at once and waiting for the further parts.. please continue soon..

glad you like it...thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaudhary_kajal

So sad and emotional update😭

Where is geet?
Why maan is not searching her?
This jasika is so cheap woman😡she even included her fathee in her dirty and disgusting plan😡
God!!! What kind of mother is maya???
Thanku for pm
Continue soon

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Last part -

Next day...

Maan look at sleeping Geet smiled softly, gave a small peck...and went to washroom not before covering her fully as he knows how shy she is ...and if she wake up all bare before him .. she would hide away from him atleast for two days...

He turn on the shower and recalled evening incident...he cursed himself for behaving like a jerk...

He came home after a long day and saw Dadima and Aniee together... seeing them understood they would again bring Geet topic ...so without giving them chance he just pass them to upstairs...its not like he doesn't care for Geet or want to know where she gone but he is very hurt ...how can she go like this more over how can she trust those shity news not her husband... and left without saying anything.. can't she even trust him and his love a little ? ...

He went to his room and shocked to see his wife on bed talking to someone on phone...when she noticed him cut the call quickly... run toward him...without saying anything just hugged him tightly...

Only Maan knows how he feels...just this one hug...he almost thought its a dream but Geet's voice break his trance..." you are late... kaha the aap...main do din ke liye kya chali gayi aap phirse apna man marzi Karne lage ... kaha the aap itni der Maine office pe call kiya tha...they told me you left long back..."

Maan opened his eyes and came out of her embrace at once... Jasika's drama, Geet's distrust everything flashed in front of him...his face went hard without answering he went to cupboard and took his cloth..and said ..." Why do you care where I was ? don't worry I was not with any girl ...ahh why even I saying this its not like you would trustme or my words..."

Geet frowned hearing him...couldn't ignore the harshness of his tone...didn't get why this sudden change in him..." yeah app kya bol rahe ho..?" ...

" What you want me to say ? ha " he throw the cloth on floor ..." my wife who always claim to love me left the first chance she got...didn't even care to know the whole thing but just left trusting other... not her damn partner..."

Geet fight back her tears and nodded no... she was confused first then get what he mean ..she so much want to forget those pics ...only she knows how those news keep hunted her for two days..." dekhiye aap galat samajh ..."

" oh yes ...i m really taking all wrong ...how can I say you...my wife love me when you never confessed... jab pyaar hi nehi hai toh trust ki baat kaha so agayi..." Maan said bitterly...and ready to left from there... now things actually make sense to him.. he mistook her action and thought she loves him but it was not love at all and when love was not present how can he expect trust...

This time she couldn't stop her tears...how can he accused her like this... how can he say she doesn't love him    " Maan aisa nehi hai..please listen ..." She stop him by holding his hand..." main bas woh hoshiyarpur ..."

" I know you went there. where you can go after all how can you live with a cheat husband... just tell me once why you back .."

" woh main. ...I went because... who..." She couldn't speak because of tears...

Maan smiled sadly wiping her tears..." don't be...stop crying I know the reason ...I know how your family is ...how your Darji and veerji thinks... un logo ne tumhe wapas bejh diya hain na.." a small tear fall ..." you didn't want to live with a person like me but...but they didn't listen anything just told you to go... and you my wife who doesn't love me ...trust me came without seeing any option..."

" nehi asa nehi hai...haan main waha gayi thi par..."

" you don't have to justify... and won't stop you if you want to leave...I will never force you to live with me...you can leave..."

but before he complete she hugged him tightly..." I can't leave ...nehi ja sakti main...not because my family don't want me ...because I...I love you...pyaar karti hopn main aapse nehi reh sakti aap me bina ..."

Maan was shocked at her confession.. for month he was waiting to hear this even last day when his Mom left he thought may be she never loved him...that's why this happened... but now hearing it from him he couldnt believe his ears...

" woh main ...I didn't left because of those news .. sachi...woh Darji ko heart attack aaya tha...Raji called me toh I couldnt stop myself and went there... " She said on one go seeing his shocked face...

yes she was hurt when she saw that news...but she know her Maan he can never do that... she trust his love but next moment Raji called her... she couldnt think anything and left hurriedly without taking her phone...

Maan doesn't know how to react first her confession then the truth of her leaving all made him speechless..." I'm sorry...I ...I" He hugged her with all force cursing himself for his behaviour ...he believed his Mom and thought wrongly about whole situation...' how could he ?' ...

" why didn't you inform anyone ? I...I thought you don't love .don't trust me..."

" woh I forgot to take mobile... aur mausam bhi kharab tha toh waha ki land line dead ho gayi...ghar main koyi nehi tha toh aisi chali gayi..." She wiped her tears by back of her hands and said cutely..." par maine param kaka ko khaha that ki main ghar ja raha hoon Darji bemar hai..."

" Param who..." Maan asked confused...

" aap unhe nehi jante ...hamara gardener hai ..." she was in hurry when she bumped to Param their gardener... who become a good friend of her from couple of days...seeing her crying face he asked the reason... and she told him about her Darji and went from there... in all this she didn't tell him to say this to Khuranas nor Param said anything ...

" oh God Geet he works in our back garden and never comes in KM why he would say this...he must have thought you just telling him , didn't get that you want him to inform us so he didn't tell us...usse kya pata ki tum kissiko bina kuch kahe bhag rahi thi..."

" I didn't run away...woh bas darji..."

" ya I know " he didn't like her Darji especially after knowing his nature more of all the way he treated Geet from childhood... but he is her Darji and she loves him so he can't disrespect that man but he is angry on himself how could he thought so wrong..his wife never doubt him ...because of all communication all this happened but he is also in blame ...he didn't trust her and thought negative things ...judge without thinking and told her to go...

he took a long breath and look at her beautiful face...kissed her each eyes lovingly..." I am sorry ...I behaved badly...that Jasika..."

Geet looked at him sharply hearing Jasika's name and Maan stop at once first time he is seeing her so angry but he wants to clear everything...

" Geet she was..."

" your ex girlfriend..."

" you know !"

Geet nodded slowly not happy to hear her name..." I heard the Convo that night when she was drunk..."

" why didn't you said anything...? " ...

" kuyn ki main chahati thi ki aap mujhe sab bataye... every time you cleared everything between us and thought this time will happen same but you didn't.." Geet said slowly ..clearly not happy about his silent in this matter...

" I...I thought you won't take it easily... she was my gf for only 2 months...I wanted to share that but fear if you don't understand or get hurt by this truth..." Maan know where she is coming from...he didn't tell as he not sure if she will understand that matter most of all he didn't want to hurt her by his past garbage who was going to leave soon...

" I know its all your past and it doesn't matter for me ...aur aap mujhse pyaar karte ho phir main kyun nehi samjhogi aapko..." She told him simply...

in all months he thought he knows her but he was so wrong he yet to discover his wife fully...they still need time to understand each other more to overcome their fears...Maan kiss the corner of her lips saying sorry...but Geet pout at him and said ..

" I hate that Witch " Maan almost laugh as first time his wife actually said such things about someone...but stop looking her glaring him...

" promise me you will always share every little thing even if it hurt me "...

Maan nodded slowly kissing her check " I promise baby " ...they are partner for lifetime and each other strength also weakness.. their love is strong they just need to understand each other more to fight against everything or everyone who will try to separate them...And Maan promised himself that no matter what he will never let her cry...he hugged her tightly seeking solace after days...

Maan came out of washroom and saw his mobile is buzzing but before he reach Geet took it...

" hello Maan bete I know you thinking bad about me but trust me its right for you... Geet never loved you...come out of your illusion son and accept Jasika...she is a nice girl ...marry her son " ...

Maya thought to call him as she knows she won't say these in front of Dafima or Annie also they would brain wash him again but shocked to heat Geet's voice...

" I think you forget that your son is already married and I'm his wife Mrs Malhotra..."

Maya shocked the way Geet address her more of all hearing her tone..but composed herself..." so you are back girl... your family finally kicked you out ...now you again here to ruin my son..."

" you are no one to talk about my family... and if you love your son you would understand who was ruining him but as expected you and your ego would never let you see the truth..."

" how dare you speak to me like this? ...do you know who I am ? I'm his mother.. you know what Maan will do if he get to know how you behaved with me " ...

" yes I know who you are... you are his mother who left him to live life according to your wish...who thought always about own self...who always care for money and status... who never care about any emotion even to her own flesh ..."

" you..."

" I'm not finished yet...you left years ago now you have don't right to control Khurans...so it will be better if you stop throwing your so called judgement to us...next time do come here when you have no intention to put your high wishes on my family..."

She cut the call without listening anything... yes she was rude but she tried all things and no use as one thing she understand that his mother would never accept her so better stop running by her tunes... it only make Maya more obliged to do what she wants...

She looked up and saw Maan standing there... and get scared " Maan woh main...please don't take me wrong... I "

Maan bent down and kissed her mouth to stop her..." sshh im not angry ...may be this was necessary baby...Mom need to understand that you are my wife and respect you as you do to her...I m happy that first time you stand up for yourself... just keep this way Geet ...never let someone insult you or take you for granted ...fight for yourself always ..I'm proud of you baby..."

Geet smiled through tears " I love you " hugged him ..." love you too baby..." kissing her hair hugged her back...

he felt happy his wife is finally getting more strong and openly taking claim of him as her husband...he respect his mother but she also needed to understand him...he won't stop talking or letting her come at KM ...yes his mother loves him but fail to see what is actually right for him...may be one day she will understand how wrong she is and will give blessing to both... till then he can wait...

his Geet is his world and he will try to protect her till his last breath... and never let anything to ruined this beautiful relation...

Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
yaheee...finally its end ...
you guys cant imagine how happy I am...
i actually finished one of my story... haiyeee party for meee...my wish did come true...
It was os but thanks to @ doll12 I make it ss ...
thank you guys for supporting Sanam re...
I know I can't thank you guys enough ...because of you all I actually written it this far...
love you all...
ENJOY
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
OS ready huya ghsp annie ke liey kya
pm mein aajaa 
neel11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And what about Maya and that grrr waiting for one more update plz plz
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear
Loved it!!
Geet was back k to maan 
Out of agony and anger maan hurt Geet by his words
He mistook her love and warmth for him as her duty towards their marriage
Finally Geet confessed her feelings to him and stated truth abt her visit to HP
Maan was guilt stricken to doubt her love for him by falling prey to his mother's words
Both confronted each other abt Maya's fiasco and both promised to share smallest news abt them to each other
Maan was on clouds after geet's confession
Geet took courage to speak and stand for thyself against Maan's mother
She claimed her rights as his wife and stood up for her respect
Maan was glad to see positive change in geet's attitude and behavior
😊