A New Beginning Of Raja And Rani's Love!

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello everybody. 😊
I hope you are enjoying watching the show after the last leap.😃

I am loving it. Raja as a don , Naina as a performer. They both look gr8. and their chemistry is getting intence with the new storyline. ⭐️

Raja hates , or loves Rani. 😕 Their happy memories are still a live in his mind, they're shown in flashbacks. He is searching in Naina's actions and body for a proof that she is HIS Rani. but the truth is still hidden. Is Naina the same Rani , and she's lost memory?😲 This will be an interesting twist to watch for.😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreyamehbeer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Right..its filled with suspense..one moment we think naina is not rani, next moment we think she is rani. And also her mother seemed little fishy about birth of naina when rekha asked. 
ssree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post awida,

yes poor Raja he is looking for Rani in Naina , and i really hope Naina is Rani, ( even if Raja says he hates Rani, some where he still loves her and he was so sad that he could not find the mole on nainas neck which rani had ) hope the cvs gives us the clue at least that naina is Rani and not some new person in rajas life who is  ranis look alike,

the plot is interesting and hope the cvs dont mess with this plot and maintains the flow like they did with the other plots. . but still they have to close the loop holes of the previous track.

On a different note: i feel the CVS must keep some light moments , off late there is only lot of twists and turns and high drama , some light moments might make the show more interesting.

In the previous episode i loved rajas shocked expression of seeing Naina and flash backs of Rani.

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyamehbeer

Right..its filled with suspense..one moment we think naina is not rani, next moment we think she is rani. And also her mother seemed little fishy about birth of naina when rekha asked. 

This woman can't be Naina's mom. and I feel Naina is Rani. I hope this prediction comes true. coz true love never dies.
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssree

Nice post awida,

Thank you Ssree.😃

yes poor Raja he is looking for Rani in Naina , and i really hope Naina is Rani, ( even if Raja says he hates Rani, some where he still loves her and he was so sad that he could not find the mole on nainas neck which rani had )

That scene was very hot. na?😳
 hope the cvs gives us the clue at least that naina is Rani and not some new person in rajas life who is  ranis look alike,

I too think this girl is Rani..but she's lost memory.

the plot is interesting and hope the cvs dont mess with this plot and maintains the flow like they did with the other plots. . but still they have to close the loop holes of the previous track.

On a different note: i feel the CVS must keep some light moments , off late there is only lot of twists and turns and high drama , some light moments might make the show more interesting.

Naina is quite funny. also the police man. I didn't watch Sayyash before but I am impressed by his screen presence. 

In the previous episode i loved rajas shocked expression of seeing Naina and flash backs of Rani.

I just love Sartaj's acting. this angry young man look suits him a lot. and his emotional scenes are perfect too. This time cvs depend on him to make this track work. also Eisha's younger look is breath taking. she has the charm and innocence of 80s actresses. 
ssree thumbnail

I just love Sartaj's acting. this angry young man look suits him a lot. and his emotional scenes are perfect too. This time cvs depend on him to make this track work. also Eisha's younger look is breath taking. she has the charm and innocence of 80s actresses. 

😊 yes rightly mentioned Sarrtaj is is doing a good job as ANGRY YOUNG MAN ... and the DON look is good on hi. the best scene i liked was the shocked expression he had when he saw naina and the whole flashback he got.. his expressions were very good there,

EISHA Looks good now but i prefer her as Rani and not naina in the show ( other wise the essence of the show will go :( )

The track is good and as you rightly said its naina and rani ( the writers are confusing us )Raja must not fall in love with Naina, raja is  and always must be only Rani's...they must show naina as rani only and hope they do...

awida thumbnail
Don't worry @Ssree. Naina will turn out to be Rani. The makers won't repeat the mistake which Kasam makers did. by coming up with a new character , and make the hero fall for her. 
I know this happens in real life. after the death their beloved wives many men fall in love and remarry. It is ok. but as you said this if happens in ETRETR will distroy the plot of this show which is about royal love story.
ssree thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Don't worry @Ssree. Naina will turn out to be Rani. The makers won't repeat the mistake which Kasam makers did. by coming up with a new character , and make the hero fall for her. 

I know this happens in real life. after the death their beloved wives many men fall in love and remarry. It is ok. but as you said this if happens in ETRETR will distroy the plot of this show which is about royal love story.

🤗  hope soo

and yes they must keep some episodes light and not always with full twists and trurns as lately they show