Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Thanks
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaaRey_VruShan

Thanks for Updating this Story

Superb Chapter👏👏, Really loved it a lot..
Update Next Chapter Soon, Thanks for d PM..😊😊

Thanks alot. 
Will update next part tomorrow. 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuppypie121

Awsome 

Continue soon 

Thank you. 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksh11

Sry Di couldn't comment earlier becoz exms r on n busy with hectic schedule bt ur stories r like stress busters plz giv NXT update soon

Thanks alot. 
Will do tomorrow. 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: burn-shine-live

Swayam still loves sharon😃

Swayam finally opening about his love towards niya..and 10 th birthday celebration...but poor niya 😭
Didn't like swayam's mother😡
Eagarly waiting for next update
Swaron meet
And ya..big suspense , what happened that change everything
Updated soonish...

Thank you for such a sweet comment. 
Will update tomorrow. 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Thanks. 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

PART FIVE

Taani and Rey were surprised to see Swayam on their doorstep in that midnight after the phone call they had with Swayam about Niya's disapprobation about the birthday party. They were more surprised when they noticed the duffel bag hanging on his shoulder and his change of clothes. He was wearing his sweatshirt and pants, which he used to wear when he dance, but now that word doesn't even exist in his life.

"Where is she?"

"In her room, sleeping," Taani said, nodding her head in the direction of the room.

"I'll go and see her," after dropping his duffel bag on the couch, he walked away without wasting more time, Rey and Taani hesitated but still nodded their heads.

He slowly crept into her room, making sure not to make much noise; she was soundly asleep. With slow steps, he walked towards her bed and made himself comfortable on the bed beside her sleeping figure. When he stroked her hair with a gentle touch, she smiled in her sleep and tightened the hold she had on the frame, which she had clutched near her heart before falling asleep.

Her movement made him stiff, his gaze fell over the wooden frame and the curiosity grew over him. Stretching his hand, he touched the frame with a small idea of what that could possibly be. He tried to pull it out of her hold with a mild force; though the girl was sleeping, she was strong enough to keep it near her, her fingers wrapped around it tightly not letting him separate it from her.

After a few seconds of struggling he finally unclasped her fingers and took the frame in his hand, he gave the frame a confused look first and then looked at her. He turned the photo frame to see the image and his eyes widened in amazement. The photo brought back those sweet and bitter memories, his wedding day; the day he wanted to delete from his life, which even turned out to be the most important day itself. 10 years back he had taken a vow that no matter what happens, he will trust Sharon and he will be right beside her whenever she needs him, but now those promises were of no use, it turned out few meaningless words.

Caressing the photograph, he slightly kissed on her forehead, it was a different feeling to kiss on her photo, and though it had been ten years, he still remembers her blushing cheeks whenever he used to kiss her. 14 years had passed since he vowed to love her, to cherish her. When their daughter is turning ten years old, they are in their fourteenth year of marriage.

Was he true towards his vows?'

For over past ten years, he had been celebrating it with him. Staying away from Sharon for those years was not easy for him to handle, but his conscience never allowed him to see the situation from her point. Any parent would rejoice at this moment, but his case was different. He sadly chuckled at his fate.

A notification popped up on his mobile with a small noise indicating that it is a new day and that brought him back to earth.

He put the frame near her nightstand and stood up, rummaging in his pocket, he took a small white box containing her gift. Though he stayed away from her he never failed to get a gift for her on her birthday, he even made sure that, the gift reaches her on time, but it was always through Rey, he never appeared on that day with a birthday present, this time he was going make an attempt to get to know his daughter.

"Happy birthday Niya," Leaning over her bed, he reached to her ear and mumbled a small wish, after placing a small kiss on her forehead he stood straight. She smiled in satisfaction; that fragile heart might be having a dream.

When she wakes up the next morning, she will realize that her dream was real, that it was no more a dream.' He thought, smiling with tearful eyes he walked out of her room. Handing over the duffel bag to Rey, he told them that, the bag has a dress for her that she should wear tomorrow. 

( Swayam )

Unlike all other days, that day I woke up with a smile, a day that I had been looking forward to, I didn't know what that day would bring to my life, but I hoped for a happy reunion with my daughter, I needed that, more than anything she needed that.

After a long, tiring argument with mom and dad, they agreed to accompany me to the function. I wanted them to accept my daughter; I always wanted that. The long drive to Rey's house was frustrating, the distance was increasing as I was driving; it was taking more time than it needed. 

"Drive slow Swayam, Are you trying to kill us?" Dad said vaguely,

I did not care to reply to him since that would only lead to another intense argument between us and at that time, the last thing I wanted to do was to get into an argument with him. I have had enough of them. 

The rest of the drive was silent. Nevertheless, I could feel their malice filled gaze.

When I stopped in front of Rey's house I turned to look at them, "Behave nicely with my daughter, I will not appreciate an indecent behavior from you, mom." I sounded rude, I know, I normally did not talk rudely with my parents, but I needed them to know that I was being serious.

I was bothered about mom meeting with Niya, she often loses her control around my daughter, but I was least concerned about my dad, being a well-known business person he had an image to protect, so he would not take a chance to ruin his image.

Rey and Taani had done an impeccable job in decorating the place, they had taken care of every tiny thing that would be needed. The whole house was filled with balloons, lights, cakes, chocolates, gifts, etc., but my angel was missing.

"She is in her bedroom," walking out of a room Rey filled me in.

"She was cranky today, still upset about this," Following him, Tanni walked towards us, she pointed her finger towards the decorations when she said this'.

"I will talk to her,"

A couple of gasps escaped from few when I said that, obviously from my parents. Rey and Taani just grinned at me. Their happiness was noticeable.

"Mom, I thought you declined the offer to meet your grandchild." Taani mocked, I could feel her contempt. I could care less about that at that time, but I hoped mom would not acknowledge it; it would not be good for Taani. Not wanting to contribute to their chat, I walked away.

To say I was nervous would be an understatement, I was hysterical, and my heart beats were frantic, a situation that was completely different from last night, then and there I knew she was sleeping and she would not notice my presence, but now it's different.

"Niya," I called softly against a closed door, her name sounded weird in my voice, it came out strained, as I had never said that name, it rolled out of my mouth as an alien word. I could hear the shuffling sound from inside the room so I waited for her approval to open it.

"It's open,"

I slightly pushed the door and it made a creaking sound, why did I not notice this sound last night.

Giving a stop to my unhealthy thoughts I looked up, Niya was standing near her bed, holding the dress I had given to Rey to gift her.

I had never thought about how should I act in such situations, I did not even think that this day would come in my life, that too in this early. Ten years were enough for me to forget and move on, but I was being stubborn and I delayed such a meeting, procrastination has always been my enemy, while doing so I did not even realize what sin I was committing.  

Though I had prepared for it, my mind went blank the moment I saw her. It seemed awful to me when a dad prepares himself to meet his daughter after ten years of her birth. I never had a doubt that I was a bad father, but this made me awful.  

"Pa told me that you brought this, and I should wear it today," 

Her voice was hardly audible and it cracked at the end breaking my heart, I wished I could hide in the boiling core of the earth, her gaze never accused me, but the pain stabbed me more than a thousand times. I would rather die in that hell than standing in front of my daughter, who I had been avoiding as a piece of crap.

"I want you to wear it today," It took ten minutes for me to find my voice,

"Why?" 

I did not know what she wanted to hear at that moment; still, I wanted to say what she wanted to hear.

"Just that, I want you to wear it today, can you do that for me?" by the time I said that I reached in front of her, kneeling beside her I  touched her hand and her body stiffened, I knew It was an unfamiliar touch.

"Okay," Pulling her palms out of my grasp, she walked towards the bathroom to change, but turned again when I called her.

"Niya,"

"Hmm,"

"I want to tell you something else,"

She stayed silent, waiting for me to continue. "Your dad has always loved you."

Again, that action was an impulse, but I didn't regret it. May be her aura made me do that, she looked happy, but she faked happiness and I could feel the unhappiness lay behind that smile. Being her father, I could read her, I had always done that.

One hour passed, and Rey's house turned upside down. Niya with her friends totally ruined the place, it was filled with cake pieces, cream, foods, balloons, water, scattered everywhere... a complete mess, a sticky mess. 

For the whole time I could not take my eyes of my daughter, she was happy, she was enjoying everything, and she was carefree, I loved her that self more, I had noticed her maturity before, she was mature than the kids of her age, and it had worried me, she had a lack of innocence. Her life atmosphere brought a different effect on her, and I was responsible for it.

"Dad," Niya called me tugging my hands, when I looked down a smile formed on my lips, she was fully covered in cake.  I once again knelt in front of her.

"Yup, what do you want Niya?" I asked her calmly, I did not want to scare her away; I had done that in the past a lot. 

Today I had decided that I would be soft towards her, it might be all sudden for others, but for me it was not. And I knew she was confused about my sudden change of behavior, but she didn't question me about it, she just enjoyed being with me, and I even helped her to cut her birthday cake, I fed her with my own hands and she squealed like a baby when I did that. I had missed all those moments, though I had avoided her for long I always made sure to do things my own way.

"Can you come with me to meet my friends, I always wanted them to meet my dad," Her hesitation was evident.

None had seen me with her, I did not even know that they knew about me being alive, I was excited to know what she had told them about me.

"Sure,"

She pulled my hand through the crowd, it was packed because of the people, the party was huge, as Rey had invited his colleagues, Tanni invited her friends and Niya's friend with their family, and even I had invited a few of my colleagues. A birthday party should not be like this with tightly packed business colleagues, but we all made sure to be casual, so it did not make many problems.

Niya suddenly rooted on her foot and tugged my hand, "This is my Dad, Mr. Swayam Shekhawat." She announced in a high pitch voice, her enthusiasm was contagious. I rolled my eyes at her professionalism; she introduced me as if we were at a business party.

Then I heard a couple of hellos, hi, how are you, some usual question, even the parents talked to me. 

"Niya If he is your dad, then who was the one that comes to parent meetings?" one of the parents asked.

It caught me off guard,

"That's my Pa and this is my dad." I stayed silent, not having a word to say.

"So you might have a mom also, Where is she?" another parent asked.

I tightened my hold on Niya, I wanted to kick them out of the party, but my daughter was calm and it astonished me.

"Yup, I have." She said, popping the p'.

"Where is she?"

"Why can't we see her here?"

Questions popped out one by one, I was losing my control and I was afraid that I would explode anytime. Niya looked at me, she didn't know where her mother was, she only knew her mother existed in this world.

Suddenly someone switched on the lights, and everyone went numb, none spoke anything.

"Sharon,"

I heard someone say that name, I stood where I was at, she was there, just near me, or just a foot away, or just a breath away. 

Please do like and comment guys, it's the only thing that will make us write more. 

Thank you.

Nidhi and Keechu. 😳

Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
raksh11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG...!!! Di nw plzz don't make us wait at this point of time,cant wait fr dt moment wer swaron will talk plzzz update fast... N dis chapy ws too good I luvd niya in dis one she is too mature innocent..
Amy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally u guys updated

Coming to chapter it was commendable,
Nicely penned

Now waiting for swaron meet

Don't make us wait so much

Do update soon :)
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail