😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†...Hippo ji ke gaane...bilkul mast mast😆😆
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
😆

Edited by Bazigar - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: KudiAnjani

I just can't Tolerate Pakistan so called non state actors and actors at the same time🤢
Goi for God sake stop giving them visa as these are shameless people.insult ka koi effect nahi padta😵

Visitor visa is fine as many have relatives but not work permit especially people who breaks rule.
During Khoobsurat Fawad broke the rule yet he got visa again not sure how it works.

Explaining the reason, Pankaj Dheer general secretary of CINTAA says, "Usually people coming from across the border need to have E visas that is the employment visa to work in India. We issue temporary work permits to these actors on the basis of that. Generally the producer of the film applies for these work permits when he signs a foreign actor. In the case of Pakistani actors specially be it Fawad Khan, Humaima Mallick or Imran Abbas, the producers of their respective films never applied for any work permits and continued working with them against our rules. So had I joined CINTAA earlier, I would have certainly stopped the release of their films"

Elaborating further on the issue, Dheer added, "The Pakistani government has stopped issuing E visas so technically all these actors are not even eligible for a work permit in India and are working illegally. We will not let this happen hence forth. We are taking this issue very seriously and will form guidelines very soon which will be implemented stringently"   
Edited by 9tanki8 - 7 years ago
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

16 pages of discussion on fake news🤔

welcome to bollywood forum..normally it can go upto 50 pages or more depending how big the star is😆
DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9tanki8

Visitor visa is fine as many have relatives but not work permit especially people who breaks rule.
During Khoobsurat Fawad broke the rule yet he got visa again not sure how it works.

Explaining the reason, Pankaj Dheer general secretary of CINTAA says, "Usually people coming from across the border need to have E visas that is the employment visa to work in India. We issue temporary work permits to these actors on the basis of that. Generally the producer of the film applies for these work permits when he signs a foreign actor. In the case of Pakistani actors specially be it Fawad Khan, Humaima Mallick or Imran Abbas, the producers of their respective films never applied for any work permits and continued working with them against our rules. So had I joined CINTAA earlier, I would have certainly stopped the release of their films"

Elaborating further on the issue, Dheer added, "The Pakistani government has stopped issuing E visas so technically all these actors are not even eligible for a work permit in India and are working illegally. We will not let this happen hence forth. We are taking this issue very seriously and will form guidelines very soon which will be implemented stringently"   

They were working illegally? ðŸ˜• Did not know about this.
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Digressed to political/personal discussions and targeting people of a particular nation. Closed.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team Edited by .Farzi. - 7 years ago