Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Hanishadevi

Nice part.. I think Mona brought jasika in km to make trouble in maaneet life.. Annie was angry with geet agreeing to Mona rqst.. Jasika was shocked to see new maan n so in love with geet.. Pls cont soon.

thnx
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira2010

Nice update
Maan friend and his mom
Mujh asey q lag rahai hai k yeh sab koi plan hai
I like when anie put more spice on her food p9or jasika
Hehehehheh

glad u like it
ShonaGc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Read all parts loved it awesome maan mom planing something
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update ..
now mona and jasika is up to something ..
happy to see that maan cheering up geet ..
annie put spice in jasika's food ...hilarious ..hope she runs away sooon 

thank u for update 
waiting for next 
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabby999

lovely update ..

now mona and jasika is up to something ..
happy to see that maan cheering up geet ..
annie put spice in jasika's food ...hilarious ..hope she runs away sooon

thank u for update
waiting for next

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Part 10 -

" Jasika you alright ?. Your eyes are so red ,didn't you sleep well " Geet asked seeing Jasika's tried face which clearly tell that she couldnt sleep last night .

" No Geet last night was so bad. Pata nehi achanak AC band ho gayi upar say machar oh God i couldn't sleep a bit " a tried Jasika revealed the reason of her misery. Geet frowned hearing her. She couldn't understand how come AC stopped suddenly...

" oh poor that's bad " Aniee said as if she is feeling bad seeing her condition " now how will you shoot with this sour face. Umm i mean you look pretty bad first such a long flight and also no sleep ".

Jasika looked quiet worried because she is so tried its just impossible her go for shoot " i guess i have to inform them and cancel the shoot today " she is not liking it but she has no option. Geet feels bad for her. She is their guest and now in this condition so she told her to rest in other guest room and assured her to repair ac soon.

Jasika thanks Geet ,was about to go but stop seeing Maan who was going to office. " Good Morning Maan ".

" Good Morning ".

" you going office so early "..

" i have a early meeting so have to go, see you at evening ".

He came forward and kissed Geet's forhead " love you " murmured softly only her to hear. Geet smiled shyly and lowered her eyes. She still not get use of his PDA.

Maan was about to go when Jasika came infront of him " that's not fair Maan. Your friend is here after so long and you have no time for her. I don't want to hear anything ,you have to take me out ".

" sorry Jasika it's not possible . I am very busy ".

Jasika's face fall hearing his no. She didn't expect her once upon ex boyfriend would say no to spend time with her.

" waise tum ek kaam kuyn nehi karti ,took Aniee and Geet with you. They will be happy to show you around ".

Aniee glared at her brother hearing his suggestion, was about to argue but Geet stop her " ha kuyn nehi. Main aur Aniee aapko leke jayenge " .

" so problem solve " Maan said to Jasika which she smile a little but again request " ok but you have to join me tonight "..

" Tonight but i'm kinda bus..."

" plz don't say no Maan. It's a small get together of our friends at xyz hotel. You remember jatin, he organized it . Everyone is going please "...

Maan thought for some time then nodded . It's long time since he met his friends it would be good to catch up with them.

" so see you at night ,i will wait for u and we will go together ".

" umm no i will go direct there ,actually Jasika its going to be a busy day i can't come so go by yourself ". She didn't like his idea but still nodded.

Geet pinch Aniee as soon as Jasika went to guest room " ahh kya Mar rahaho Geet, pinch kyun kiya ? ". ...

" kya kar raha ho ha devil don't think ki main nehi samjhi ki AC achanak se karab kaise hogayi. You did it right? " ...

" um ah um ha kiya toh . I did right. Who told her to stay with us ha upor se ab isse delhi gumao urgh i am going to kill bhai "...

" Aniee she is our guest hume aapne mehman ke saath asa nehi karna chahiye upar se she is all alone here we should give her company na ". Geet tried to make Aniee understand but no use ...

" guest my foot . Jabardasti ush aurat ki bajese hume usche jelna par raha hai. And this Jasika, she couldn't properly eat or sleep here still for once didn't say that she won't stay. Main kehe raha hoon Geet this girl has some motiv..."

Geet cut her words and said pleadingly "Aniee srif ek hafte ki baat hai after that she will leave cant we let her stay peacefully "

Geet tried other way to convince Aniee " waise mujhe nehi pata tha ki tum Jasika ko itna importance dogi. I mean she is so important ki tum uski baare main itna sochti ho, itna planning karti ho "...

Aniee glared at Geet " Jasika aur important never and i don't care if she stay or go " she stromed her feet angrily and went from there. Geet smiled looking at her but happy that now she will stop troubling Jasika. Her phone buzzed with a message . She open and saw its from Maan ...

" baby hope you don't mind. I didn't ask you about going to meet my friends ".

Geet smiled reading it and typed back " you don't have to ask me to meeting them, they are you friends "...

" Thanks Geet for understand it . Will be late bye love you ".

Geet wants to send love you too but stop shyly. She never said those three words to him yes her action speaks but till now not in words she confessed it and surely her husband deserve it by her mouth not by a message.

Full day passed by Geet, Aniee and Jasika roaming around Delhi. At evening Jasika left for party.

Geet looked at the clock it's 2.30 still Maan and Jasika didn't return. She tried his phone but it switched off. She tried to call again but no use. She is now getting very worried. Suddenly she heard some noise . She turned and see what she didn't expect at all. Her husband and Jasika are fully drunk mostly Maan. His hand is on her waist , side hugging her and both laughing at something that happened in party ...Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update 
Waiting for next update. . 
Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update. Wow annie is such a devil. I really liked what she did. Bechari geet is so innocent . Oh god geet decided to tell maan those 3 magical words. She was shocked seeing maan in that state. Hope everything will be fine but why did maan drink when he clearly told geet that he won't do it again. Waiting for next update.
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This jasika is up to something
Loved the update

I agree with Annie,she is right.
Waiting for update dear
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Liked Annie's idea of troubling Jasika. Jasika definitely has some hidden motive. She is so chipku to Maan. Maan accepted her invite to meet her friends who are Maan's friend too. Late night both came back fully drunk.