hatheli(hum tv)-azfar rehman, Eshal Fayyaz

Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
It recently started on hum airs every mon-tues 3 episodes so far azfar's character is interesting & the ost is beautiful here's the link 2 teasers with ost https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jU4onlakKho

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

is this girl by any chance related to anam fayyaz?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I saw one episode, it's interesting. The Abro girl has improved a lot.
I absolutely LOVE it's ost.❤️ ❤️ 
Tere bin nahi kuch mujhmein pura,tukre tukre,chura chura
katra katra,reza reza...❤️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCsB8CfW2Ko[/YOUTUBE]
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TRUE
beautiful song. show is also good pace . onet hing baffles me is that the guy  playing husband and mother in law !!!! can they ever play positive roles. they both are annoying with their negativity
Edited by cimba - 7 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i just watched all episodes but the thing getting married to ur devar for halala.. is yuck.. chii.. how can one face the person when she is gonna stay in the same house

i wjust dont get it .. poot woman has to go through all this nonsense when its not her who have said these words.. it d the man who says 3 talaaqs and the to get married to the man again the woman do halala.. this is somethign i dont get in my religion.. poor woman has to sacrifies
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Salyanka

i just watched all episodes but the thing getting married to ur devar for halala.. is yuck.. chii.. how can one face the person when she is gonna stay in the same house

i wjust dont get it .. poot woman has to go through all this nonsense when its not her who have said these words.. it d the man who says 3 talaaqs and the to get married to the man again the woman do halala.. this is somethign i dont get in my religion.. poor woman has to sacrifies

@red. Halala is miused by muslims. what you see in shows isn't true Islam. See ..Islamic rules doesn't force a woman to get married to unwanted person. she has the right to chose. Now if a man divorces his woman 3 times this means that he doesn't want her anymore. if he has a change of heart , he has to be punished for misusing his right in talaq(divorce). he has to wait and seeing his woman getting married to another person is a kind of punishment for the man himself. now what about the woman? well. she can refuse to marry the other man. or she can live happily with the other man. halala is fixed by some muslims to get back their wives. but it may turn on them. coz if the new couple were interested in their marriage life. a woman can stay with the new man. and this happens often.😃
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I know but i just found the halala thing disgusting why is humtv showing shows like tht
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Salyanka

I know but i just found the halala thing disgusting why is humtv showing shows like tht

It is for drama..and shocking the viewers.😃 what can be better than a triangle between a woman and 2 men?😆
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hateli is a torture of a show for sure. this show has not made sense yet.