Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
beautiful update..
waiting for next..
sagorika93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb update .
maan is right sometimes change is good . and he changed himself as a better person from what he used to be . maaneet was living happily but his mother she can't bear that it seems .
I wonder how can a mother do this to her own son ? she is creating problem in her son's married life . can't wait for next. ..
doll.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No no no no... Bilkul nahi ... I love this story so much .. Continue it please ...
there are so many elements in it ...
their relation is going smoothly... Geet don't want him to change... She is still affected of her MIL words but maan very well made her understand the point that she made him to change for good .. Which is actually a good thing ... But shocking revelations from maan.. I didn't think about him in this light.. Mujhe laga he will be very much hot headed ... But not this ... Poor geet surely not gonna happy with this ...
ohooo... Now his ex gf is too here .. Obviously his mother have taken her here ... Let see how will geet react to it ... Update soon
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Geet don't want maan to change for her
Maan tells he changed for gud
N if she want he will change to that smoking drinking maan
Geet doesn't want it
Maans mom with rasika...
But y...to create any my between mg
Nice part
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrinda22

Geet don't want maan to change for her

Maan tells he changed for gud
N if she want he will change to that smoking drinking maan
Geet doesn't want it
Maans mom with rasika...
But y...to create any my between mg
Nice part

thnx
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Part 9 - Geet looked at the duo who were busy in talking about their life. Its evening Geet came to give his coffee but don't sure if she should enter or not . As dadima said they are old friends and seem very close, also they met after long Geet didn't feel like distrub them. 'par vo tuje ek bar bhi nehi bulaya' Geet sad about that but again seeing Maan's happy face she smiled a little ' vo log ek saal baad mil rahe hai so must be busy in catching up. Tu bhi na Geet kuch bhi soch ti hai'.

She went to Aniee and saw her watching something and eating chips quiet angrily . She know why is Aniee angry. She doesn't like or want Jasika to stay here but they can't say no after all she is Maan's friend.

When Jasika kissed Maan she felt so bad ' how can someone kiss her husband ' but looking at Maan's face she know he also didn't like it. And then so proudly he told Jasika " meet my beautiful wife Geet Maan Singh Khurana and Geet she is Jasika jaiswal my friend from London " she felt so special hearing him introduce her like that.

But Jasika looked surprised " you really married her !"..

Geet didn't know what Jasika mean by that but then she came and hug her " Nice to meet you Geet, you are very beautiful sweety " just her all doubt gone and for her Jasika is a nice woman as she is Maan's friend...

Maan's Mom then told how she meet Jasika at airport . She is here for a modeling assignment and staying at hotel. " Maan she is your friend how can i let her stay in some hotel , toh main jabardasti ushe yeha le aya and she is staying here as long her work won't finish okay. " Geet noticed Maan is little uncomfortable about this also Aniee is fuming with anger..

" No Aunty its not necessary i mean its only one week i can easily shift in a hotel" jasika tried to deny.

"Nehi bet.."

" Jasika is not comfortable here so i think its better stay at hotel " Aniee couldn't keep quiet and told jasika with a fake smile " i understand we are stranger so you may not like living here.."

" Who said all are stranger to her Maan is her friend also you people are here to make her comfortable right Geet ". Mona looked at Geet questionly , first time Mona said or asked something nicely how she deny that so before Aniee said anything Geet answered " ji kuyn nehi wo Maan ke friend hai yehi "...

Mona smiled and said "Jasika no more words, you are staying here . Now I'm going will meet you tomorrow " saying this she left not before gave a glare to Aniee as if saying Behave.

" Who the hell is she to tell us keep anyone at our house" Aniee throw the packet on floor and came in front of Geet " and you kiskne kaha that unki baat maane ke liye ".

" woh unke dost hai how can i said no " ...

Aniee her a glare " Delhi main hotel ki kami nehi hai, or itna hi pyar hai toh khud ki ghar maipppln ushe kuyn nehi rakti woh".

Geet know how much Aniee dislike Mona so thought that's why doesn't like it " its only about one week na don't be so angry please".

But Aniee didn't melt by her sweet voice " why should we bear a burden for whole week dekna Geet i will make her life hell and she would run away before week end"...

At dinner time Geet came and saw Jasika is sitting at where always Geet sat Maan's right side chair but don't understand how to say it also Maan still not came so she quietly sit to opposite side. But surprised when Maan came and sit beside her, not where he always sat. He smiled to her and held her hand under table as if saying 'i am always beside you'.

All start eating but it was very spicy for Jasika Geet looked at Aniee and undestood that devil did something. "main aapke liye kuch aur banake lathi hoon".

"no its okay".

"Ha Geet it's not necessary Jasika yeh lo salad its very yummi".. "..

" par Aniee she travelled so long she must be very hungry main abhi aapke liye.."

but Aniee cut off her saying "Geet she is a model and she knows what is good for her diet right Jasika".

Jasika looked at Maan thought he would say something but he didn't so seeing no option she start eating bland salad . After that Dinner went smoothly...

After dinner Dadima and Aniee went to their room and Maan also about to go wishing good night but Jasika stop him...

" hey Maan I'm sparing you tonight but tomorrow you have to take me to disco , after all i came after ages you better show me around ".

Geet frowned hearing her ,she doesn't want her husband to go there to drink and dance with her so what she is his friend but don't know how to say it. But it's not necessary as Maan himself told her that he doesn't go to pub anymore and don't like that place much.

Jasika almost choked hearing him " but you love to...

Maan cut her words " now i don't".

Then he bent down a little and said to Geet ear naughtily " come soon wifey,don't make me wait for long or else i will give you punishment " and then left giving a sweet kiss to her check...

Seeing Geet's red face Jasika understood very well what must have Maan said " he changed so much "...Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Maan friend and his mom
Mujh asey q lag rahai hai k yeh sab koi plan hai
I like when anie put more spice on her food p9or jasika
Hehehehheh
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update