Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: gsk4

Keechu, I feel the story is getting a bit too complicated and twisted. If we have to keep it with it update regularly without much gaps like in a week at least,otherwise we have to go through the entire ff all over again. Too much emotional baggage. I dont feel nice or feel happy once i finish reading. I feel so heavy in the heart. Great Story but not a light reading like most of the ffs. I usually read swaron ffs in the night before going to sleep. This is not one of them. This is my opinion. 

I totally understand this feeling !

And i want to apologize for taking so much time to update, but dear we both have been going through a tough phase of our life so it was really difficult to think and form few words. 

But as life became little easy we will be updating fast without much delay. 

Thank you. !  
raksh11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Di update Na plz I can't message on fb also ,don't knw y...???plzz update
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksh11

Di update Na plz I can't message on fb also ,don't knw y...???plzz update

Hi dear. 
I will be updating one FF by tomorrow morning. And this one in this weekend. Please cooperate with us. 
gsk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys please do update this FF. As i said earlier its an emotional roller coaster, so please do give us a long update. I still havent got certain parts of it, but nevermind do give us an update. A long one. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
--NupurSwaron-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update πŸ‘
Swayam imagining Sharon and den suddenly realises she is not their wid him and again gets busy wid his routine ...why swayam is upset wid sharon hope everything gets clear soon and hope swayam still loves her like before but why he never gone to meet her in the jail 

Sharon gets happy listening about good news and thought about swayam but finally sharon will be out of jail and the truth will be out dat wat happened 10 years ago dat sharon had to go to jail  

Swayam remembers Niya's birthday dat she will be turning 10 ...glad dat swayam finally warming up towards his daughter hope he accepts her Poor Niya has to bear so mch yet she stays strong in front of rey n tani ...loved how tani take care of her n wishes swayam to love her like her own daughter 

Waiting eagerly for the nxt chapter and swaron to meet πŸ˜Š
Update soon 
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Diduuu kahan ho aaap plzzz update na i can't wait longer
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

PART 4

"Should I invite her?" Taani stood beside the kitchen counter whilst thinking about a person, who has always been rude towards Niya. "I think I should not." She thought to herself. 

"You should Taani," Rey said entering the kitchen making Taani jump in surprise. "You think we should invite them?" She questioned her husband. 

"Absolutely..." He smiled and continued, "...Swayam is melting towards Niya, it is visible and I want them to see that, that their son has started to accept their grandchild."

"Even I think Bhai is starting to like Niya." 

"What starting? He has always loved her."  He paused for a minute, "Don't judge him because of his actions."   He said rudely and walked out.

No one ever understood swayam like Rey did, no one ever could, not even Sharon.

Smiling wryly Taani scrolled down the contact list and dialed the number.  

"Hello," the sweet yet strong voice calmed her overrated heartbeats. 

"Mom, it is me, Taani."

"Why did you call? ... " there was silence, an awkward one; "...I know you would not unless 
you have a reason." Taani sighed deeply hearing her mother's indifference,

"Tomorrow is Niya's birthday and we are arranging a party, she will be happy seeing you both here."

Anita, Taani's mother snapped, "So what, why should we make her happy?" The unhappiness was evident in her voice. 

"Will you both come?" Taani wanted to make Niya happy, for that, she could do anything, and requesting to her parents was nothing. 

"And what do you think, would we like to come?" came a curt reply from the other side.

"Mom she is your grand-daughter" 

"Don't dare Taani? She is not my grand-daughter," Anita was seething in anger. "...and I don't think so that she is Swayam's daughter" She didn't leave the chance to put the doubt in Taani's head. 

"Mom" Taani shouted.

"Don't raise your voice. If you called for this only, then I better hang up." 

"Fine then," Taani said and hung up the phone! 

The indifference Anita showed towards Niya was always very visible. She never kept it hidden; her actions, words and her behavior were always intolerable.   

"You know Swayam Niya is going to enjoy her birthday." Swayam's mother said noticing her son entering the house. Though he had shown his unhappiness, his indifference, he could not really appreciate his parent's behavior towards her. Moreover, for the same reason, his parents tried to keep a clean image in front of him. However, swayam was aware of everything around him, he had shut his eyes but he never shut his visibility. 

"Mom she has a life to live! Let her live it." Swayam said taking the newspaper from the side table and walking towards his room.

"She is destroying my child's money and time" she muttered enough for him to hear.

"Mom for God's sake she is your son's daughter" Swayam shouted

"And how you can be sure about it?" Anita crossed her hands over her chest and gave a warning look to him. 

"She is my daughter and I really don't need any proof for that," He yelled at his top of the voice, the whole house shivered with the anger. 

"I am sure she is someone from outside! God knows what that character-less girl have done behind your back" disgust was evident in what she said. 

"Mom" once again, swayam lost his cool and he threw the newspaper in the air, she flinched back in fear.

"I loved her, still love her; so don't say low things about her... at least in front of me, I agree I have not gone to meet her in the past ten years but think before you speak Mom, we are not divorced yet." He said with a hurt of anger in his voice.

"She destroyed our family Swayam" Anita has cooled down a little after Swayam's conformation but she could not really forget what happened to her family because of Sharon. 

"I really don't want to talk about that." Taking the newspaper from the floor he walked away, his mother looked at his retreating figure and stomped her feet in anger but he ignored it

"Paa, I really don't want to celebrate," Niya whined at Rey, who was continuously walking around making calls to do the preparations; he wanted to make her birthday memorable. 

"Paa," She tugged Rey's arm when he royally ignored her, "please". After ending the call, Rey came to her height and sat on his knees to get a face to face with Niya.

"Please baby, for our happiness, listen to us." 

"But there is no reason to celeb-" She left her sentence in mind when Tanni interrupted. 

"You are going to celebrate and No more discussions on this," Taani said while Niya looked at Rey for some help but he shrugged and she huffed in annoyance.

"Why? There is no one to celebrate my birthday, not even my own family." She muttered in anger and slammed the door.

"I don't want to celebrate it mom when you are not here to bless me when dad is ignoring me for some ridiculous reasons.  I don't know where you are mom, but dad is here still he ignores me, and you know it hurts" 

Tears trickled down her cheeks, wrapping her hands tightly around the frame against her heart she cried to sleep.  

Somewhere else in the city ! 

"Yeah, thank you so much Maam for letting me know," I was beyond happy when I got that a call from Rekha Maam after a long wait. 

"It's my pleasure and Sharon asked me to inform you."  I could sense that smile on her face.

Rekha is Sharon's jailer, a big help for us. I know Swayam has never gone to meet her there, but I could not leave my friend, I know there was something that we do not know, but I will find it out.

"But Maam, how is this possible, I mean it not the exact time for her release, Right?" 

"Yeah, but our government has requested us to suggest few names for this and we couldn't really find someone better than her." 

"That's great news, she has gone through a lot and this is going to help her to an extent that we can't imagine." 

"But I was disappointed with the way Sharon reacted to the news, I thought she will be happy after knowing this, that's why we kept it hidden from her, but she reacted normally." 

She was disappointed. 

"Maam you know her, she will be fine."

"Yeah... Btw I called to inform one more thing as Sharon requested if you could come and pick her."

"Definitely I will be there on time." 

"Ok. Then fine. Bye"

"Bye Maam."

That smile was not leaving my face. I am going to meet my best friend; I am going to get her back after ten long years, I fall asleep with the excitement to see my Sharon. 

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 7 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Hi Guys.
Update is late, we know and it is just because of me, as i was going through a major block, I really couldn't write anything. Sorry. 

And Next Update is something Big, Swaron is going to meetπŸ˜‰. 

We expect comments and your suggestions, it really help us but more than that it push us to give updates. πŸ˜³

Thank you. :) 

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 7 years ago
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update.
thanks for pm.
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Swayam could never hear any low comment about sharon..
He still loves her..happy
His mom hates sharon nd niya..
Why???

Update soon
Thanks