Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Superb update. Geet accepted that she took the drink because all people were having but she did not take a sip. Maan is amused to hear this. He felt how innocent she is. He asked her not to bother about others. He also asked her to stand for herself as Dadima, Annie or he won't be with her all the time to defend her.
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kabslocks

Superb update. Geet accepted that she took the drink because all people were having but she did not take a sip. Maan is amused to hear this. He felt how innocent she is. He asked her not to bother about others. He also asked her to stand for herself as Dadima, Annie or he won't be with her all the time to defend her.

thnx 😊
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maan wants geet innocence to b intact.
He wants her to fight for herself.
Nice part
Maans mom was 😑 😭 Edited by SANJANA9167 - 7 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: SANJANA9167

Maan wants geet innocence to b intact.
He wants her to fight for herself.
Nice part
Maans mom was 😑

thnx u:-)
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cute story!!
Looking forward to the story😊
Keepdreaming thumbnail
PART 8 - Life can't be more beautiful than this Maan thought as he woke up next morning with his wife sleeping in his arms. He kissed her forhead and went to gym for morning exercise...

"Geet where is my tie" Maan called loudly as he is reading a file. Geet came and shook her head as she saw the tie lying on the floor, he must have done that when he took all cloths. Geet picked up the tie and stand before him as if Maan understood and bent down to let her do the job. After finishing it she was about to go but Maan pulled her by her waist and kept his arms around her and start kissing her neck...

"Maan kya kar rahe hai aap. You are getting late". Geet tried to come out but no use her husband is busy in his world. "I am the boss Mrs Khurana so i can go anytime i want samjhi " saying this he again got busy...

Geet know they are getting late for breakfast and again Aniee would tease her about it so tried with her most puppy voice "Maan please chaliye na breakfast karte hai and you also have to go today is ur important meeting bhul gaya kya"

without seeing no option he released her "you just ruined my romance wify here i want to be with my wife and you are kicking him out that's not fair "..

Geet smiled shyly at his comment "don't be lazy chaliya na" . He gave a last kiss and said lovingly "what's my fault you changed the workaholic MSK to this Maan" saying this he picked up his file and went to door but stopped as Geet was still standing with a frowned covered her face...

" first you were telling me to hurry up now you standing here like a statue"...

"i don't want you to change yourself for me" Geet just simply said looking up at him. Geet remembered her MIL words that's he changed and also stop enjoying himself she doesn't want that her husband is happy the way she is , he never forced her to change then why he changed for her...

Looking at her closely Maan knew very well what she is thinking he smiled and said " but you know baby changing is not bad all time, sometimes it's good or say necessary to change for betterc."...

" But you don't have to change or compromise with your life for my sake "...

Maan looked at her innocent face and thought how naive she is , she doesn't even know that she changed him in a better person than he was earlier. "Geet yes you changed me infact you changed me completely... I didn't believe in love, i used to think money, status are everything to live but you changed my view". He held her hands and confessed honestly "i was not a good person Geet, i used to smoke, drink." he couldn't say having casual sex with girls which he don't feel any proud in fact he is ashamed of it ...

" Dadima hated all this even told me to stop my habit but i didn't , yes i stopped in front of her but outside i didn't. But you forced me quit all this . I remember your sour face when u first saw me in little drunken state and from that day I couldnt touch alcohol every time I went to drink your face always came before me and I couldnt do that so you know u changed me for better baby "...

Geet listened carefully said softly "hmm wo sab achi nehi hai, its good that you quit but i don't want u to compromise with ur life. You used to do parties now u don't i know its because of me"...

How the hell he would tell her why he loved to do parties. "amm i just went those party to drink and smoke freely" and for hot company but he dared not say it loud, it wasn't like he was a playboy but he did enjoyed his share of women few in sense or few in drunken state

" u know i couldn't do it home so just went there. but if u want i can still do that" he add with fake seriousness " if you are feeling bad that you changed me then if you want again i can change back to that Maan what say? "...

" Nahi bilkul bhi nahi ." she hugged him " This Maan is good i don't want him to change "...

Maan hugged her back smiled softly " see Geet changing is not always bad so baby from now on stop thinking those silly thinks ". " Hmm " he kissed her head and then both went to have their breakfast...

Days were passing happily they were happy in their world, also after that day her MIL also stop visiting them. Geet felt bad but thought may be with time she will accept her. Now their relation is more stronger, without saying anything they could easily read each other. The pure love between them growing more and more...

Then one fine Sunday all were enjoy , Geet went to make tea for them , when she come back she saw her MIL is here she hurry up to go but stop seeing a girl hugging her husband happily but next moment that girl kissed his check saying " missed you so much Maan"...

Maan was shocked when he saw his Mom after that so many days . He went to her but stopped looking at the other girl who came with her. Before he come out of his shock she hugged him " missed u so much Maan " she broke out after giving a soft peck on his check " Jasika, you here ".. He quiet surprised seeing his long time friend and ex girlfriend after one year that too in his house...Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
I said earlier that last update would be last still few wanted me to cont that's why new entry.    if u guys don't want more plz do tell me I would delete the last scene and give ending trust me I won't mind :-) main khud is story ko end karna cahati hoon so that i can focus on new story :-) thnxEdited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
anu5 thumbnail
Nyc update 
Loved it
Geet is so innocent and naive
She felt maan is changing for her
Maan confronted her and said he changed for better!!
Their relationship became stronger
Now y is this jasika back !??😑
Hope she does not create any MU between maaneet
Hope their relationship become more stronger and trust also  increases between them
Hope no one corrupts geet's naive nature and mind!!

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful update
why maan's mother come with jasika , what is her plan behind it
anu5 thumbnail
Don't complete the story in haste di!!
Looking forward to the new twist(jasika)