Mona😡... She left the kids n married another person
Annie gave her good
Poor geet... Hope mona's words doesn't change maan's mind

thnx
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

<font color="#003399">hi thanks 4 updating! terrific update! well written! Mona taunts dadi 4 choosing Geet! Maan comes wen he hears the commotion! Geet in tears! Annie gives her mom a reality check! She says dadi is her mom! she tells Mona she has no right 2 interfere! she tell her 2 leave! Feeling 4 Annie! she never gt her mom's love! Maan tells his mom 2 go home 2 her family! he is happy wid Geet! she comments he is changing! he agrees! its 4 the better! </font>

thnx
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrinda22

maans mom ..grrr..

she doesnt leave geet n taunting her
when maan tries to handle the sitauation too it was of no use
but anies outburst wassuperb
her mom couldnt take it n blames geet for that too
when maan raised his voice too she blames geet
n her words were affecting geet
poor geet
nice part

thnx
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
not liking her mom
part is nice

yaar tu pm kr diya kr chahe ek baar ek ahfte mein 
Keepdreaming thumbnail
sorry guys for not updating long time actually my home is full of guest also vacation is over study time started so coudlnt update will update as soon as i get time again sorry
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update..
waiting for next update..
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: swapna.p

nice update..waiting for next update..

thnx
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Part 6- Geet was in her room thinking about her mother in law's words... She was used to get cold behaviour from her Mother in law but today first time she saw her real self and also understood why she hate her so much. One thing she know now no matter what she won't be able to win her MIL hearts ,in past she tried many times but nothing works and now its seem impossible for her as she can't be like those society girls whom she preferred. First time in her 4 months marriage she is feeling unworthy for her husband ...

'i am not right for Maan, because of me people are talking bad about him. My name is attached to him that's why he is facing this humiliation . Maji is right Maan deserve a better girl than me..." tears were flowing from her eyes thinking that horrible party events and don't know when she slept on couch...

Maan came after dropping his mother at her house. As soon as he entered the room he stopped looking at her sleeping form... He went and sit beside her, touched her face softly he can see dried tears marks on her face and felt guilty...

" i am sorry Geet ,because of me Mom insulted you   it was my responsibility to protect you but i couldnt do it properly" he know his Mom's words hurt her badly if any other girl would had in her place she would insult his mom back... and Geet can never do that but he does want his wife to raise her voice against wrong even if its his mom . Yes he respect his mom ,she given birth to him but Geet is also his wife he can't let his better half to treat badly by anyone ...

His mom was always money mined person also belonged to a rich family , his father just fall for her at first sight never tried to know her nature and got married quickly... But slowly slowly he noticed her true self and got to know what she wants from this marriage. For her love , attachment doesn't mean anything, she just love doing party, showing off her money and status to everybody, doing long vacation with her friends but his father was a soft hearted man, he also belong to a rich family but not like other man. Very soon both start fighting regularly, his father tried many time to adjust with her demand...but failed miserably. Then Maan born ,he thought she would now stop her way of living at least for their son but she didn't . Still he tried to make their relation work but nothing happened then one day Mona asked for divorce. He understood he have to let her go, no matter how much he loves his wife she would never consider him as her husband but as a richie rich husband material...

Maan witnessed everything at his tender age,he hated when he heard about his parents divorce mostly Mona because he know his father loved her very much... His parents were parted when she was pregnant with Annie but she didn't abort the child ,she stayed with them , gave birth then walk way and that is the reason he doesn't hate the woman who gave them a beautiful angle called Annie... May be he can never love his mother but cant hate her also. He always maintained a nice relationship with her but what she done tonight he would never let that happen again...

Geet is his wife and he will protect her even from his mom. He kissed her forhead softly ,may be she felt him and opened her eyes slowly... Before he said something she hugged him tightly and start crying " i am sorry, mujhe maaf kar dejiye, because of me you are suffering,sorry" he felt more guilty listening to her...

He broke the hug and cupped her face lovingly,she again try to say sorry but Maan kept his finger on her lips and nodded no... He wiped the tears away "you didn't do anything wrong Geet ,i was the one who took you to that damn party , i was the one who unable to protect you, you are not at fault at all " Geet tried to say something but he stopped her by giving a sweet peck on her lips " i am sorry". Geet shocked listening to her husband, she never thought Maan would say sorry not just sorry he is not even angry to her but she can't lie to him about the party and also what she did , so she confessed slowly ...

"Maji didn't lie about drinks,maine...maine drinks lithi". She was feeling so ashamed of herself that didn't even look at him while confessing and wait sacredly to face his anger or may be hate...Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Thnx for ur likes and comments i was not going to update as i lost my phone ;-( but your words encouraged me to write even when i am sad thnx