paddu503 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Update soon please. . . . . 
Diksha_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

paddu503 thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for the next part. . . . . . Please continue soon. . . 
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

CH 1 was stunning 
paddu503 thumbnail
Please update this ff too. . . . . 
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
update
update
update
update
update
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ch 3 : Hold My Hand

After Erica left, Rey was preparing to leave for his home when there was a knock on the door.

"Sir?"

"Yes."

"Sir, there is a lady to meet you. She says her name is Priya Shekhawat and you know her." The office peon said to him.

His brows knitted in confusion and the anger coursed through his vein at the mention of her name. Once the girl who used to make him feel special with her presence, made him feel bitter today.

He wondered what she is doing there?

"Send her in." Rey told the office peon who nodded and left from there. And after a moment, entered the priya shekhawat, smiling over sweetly at him which gives negative vibes off her.

"Oh! Rey darling! I have a good news for you." Priya purred seductively as she moved toward him and embrace him, causing him to push her away immediately.

Her touch was repulsive.

"Why are you here, Priya?" Rey ignored her fallen face and questioned her.

"I came to disclose a good news to you."

"What good news?" Rey raised his one eye brow at her.

"I have got rid of the reason who was caused of our separation. We should celebrate." Priya beamed in happiness as if she was telling him happiest news of the planet.

"Will you stop talking in riddles and tell me clearly?" Rey snapped at her.

"Oh common Rey! I am talking about taani, the bitch who separated us." Priya told him, she held her head high and an evil smile playing on her lips.

Rey felt a cold shiver ran down his spine, he knew priya can go to any extent for revenge.

"What have you done to her?" Rey growled loudly, he grabbed her neck and pulled her toward him. Anger along with ting of fear was visible in his brown orbs. He was truly scared for taani's safety now.

Priya choked, wriggled in his grasp to set herself free but he had firm grip on her.

"Answer me, bitch!" Rey roared.

Priya was shocked to see him raising his voice on her, something he had never done before. Her anger raised more toward her sister, taani. With all her strength, she pushed him away and screamed at top of her voice.

"I shot her! I killed her." She screamed at top of her voice. Her every word shook him. The news shook him yet his heart denied to believe taani is no more.

"-And then i got to know about you and by tracking your cell phone location, i got you and admitted you in hospital." Rey narrated the whole incident to taani who was listening to him attentively.

Disgust filled her as she thought about her sister.

"And what happened to priya?" Taani asked him.

"I handed her over to the cops." Rey answered with a shrug.

"Really? You let her go so easily, i can't believe it." Taani gave him a look, knowing there is more to the story.

"Well, I kind a tarnished her oh-so-good image infront of the world." Rey mumbled in low tone. He expected her to get angry at him, scream at him but nothing that sort of happened, instead she started laughing.

"Oh god! You are so predictable." Taani laughed more causing him to frown at her.

"I am not." Rey defended himself.

"Oh yes! You are. Atleast to me." Taani answered him with a satisfied smirk playing on her lips.

"Whatever, mean-woman." Rey grumbled loudly.

"And that was a very nice come back, nice-man." Taani mocked him laughingly.

"You need to get punish, woman. Never disrespect your man." Rey told her and before she could say anything, he tackled on the bed and started tickling her sides making her laugh as well as beg him to stop.

"Ah! Rey, stop! Please-" She pleaded.

"Why should i?

"Because you are a nice man." Taani made an innocent puppy face which melted him and he stopped. He laid down on the bed beside her, they were panting heavily but smile never left their lips.

Rey look at her, she was looking angelic while smiling, she looked happy and he was happy to be the reason of her happiness.

He shifted close to her and slide his hand in hers. She look at him, surprised by his gesture. Taani look into his eyes, trying to read his emotions through them.

She didn't wanted to yet she fell for him and she wished she could control her heart that had fallen helplessly for him.

Rey raised his one eye brow at her, questioningly, when he found her lost. Taani shook her head in denial and mouthed 'nothing.

I love you, Rey!

She wished she could say it loud and he would reciprocate.

Please do leave your feedback :)
27nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😃 just say it
see Rey's reaction
u will love it