Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: doll.12

Update soon... waiting

Updating
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: doll.12

Part 3 .. Geet is from different class and traditions.. But that doesn't mean .. Their relation can't work out.. If they try they can work this relation out. ... Maan cleared her doubts ... And made her know that their relation isn't weak ... Now coming back from the marriage .. Seeing that environment... She hesitantly asked maan about his girlfriend... Really waiting to see his reaction and answer... Do update soon..

Thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistiofMistz

[B] Interesting! Loving Geet's shy nature. Please continue soon

Thnx
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: payal.gupta177

Fabulous teaser. Waiting for update.

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanum23

NICE TEASER Maan mom got chance to critics bahu]

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 4

He shocked hearing her question, good that he is not driving or else God knows what will happen after hearing his wife's deadly question....

' why i didnt see this coming? That stupid movie urghh Annie i will kill you '. He cursed his little sis for whom he is facing this situation. He starts thinking what to answer,its not like he wants to hide or lie about his past life but he is worried thinking how she will react after this ,and most of all will she understand him...

" ahh Geet yes i had girlfriends bu...". 

" Girlfriends ? " she little shocked hearing his reply and worried too ,he understands he makes a mistake ,he shouldn't said like that,so after much thinking he continue ..

" i had many GF but they were just for namesake. I just selected them by their looks and status , then after dating for days i get bored so broke up . I never cared about them " he answered slowly,praying that she wouldn't get him wrong....

" if you didnt care for them why you were with them ? " Geet clearly doesn't get if he felt nothing then why he was with them. 

"As i said just for name sake. All boys had their gf ,i was young carefree ,its like a random things for me to have gf nothing else also they were not many just few, and baby you know this GF-BF thing is very common "....

Geet didn't like Maan's point still asked " did you love any of them? " 

Maan looked at her in horror 'what love ? where that thing coming from ! ',he doesn't even remember their face clearly....

"NO, never ,i had no feelings for them ,they were just time pass, i was never serious about any of them trust me ". 

He never actually thought about love until Geet came in his life, he always thought love is not necessary,  it's just a bunch of emotional pain so it's better to stay away from it but Geet changed everything , his thinking, his beliefs everything, now he understands this beautiful feelings and is not afraid of it all....

"love is the most beautiful feelings Geet, no girl was capable to make place in my heart except only one whom dadima choosen for me" he said with all love he has for her and Geet believe him , still couldn't help but ask ...

" what if one of them loved you ? " 

according to Geet her husband is best and anyone can fall for him but little did she knows what most of girls want from a richie rich man. Maan smiles a little hearing her and he helds her hand in his ...

" Geet you remember one day you told me that ,if you love someone selflessly other peroson can feel it no matter what, he won't be able to ignore it and would fall eventually. You know i never felt that any of them love me or say even care for me ". 

" But " she wants to argue but Maan stop her 

" yes they were with me because i was quiet rich, handsome that's it. You know being with a rich boy, girls popularity attumatically get high. So they just love to be tag with me because of that reason n also to be in a relation love was not important for them". He kissed her palm softly n said "all just past baby, U are my present and future never doubt that " ,saying this he kissed her forehead with all the love he has for her.  Soon they reached at party,as expected the eyes are at gorgeous couple. Some look at them with dreamy eyes and some burning with jealousy.Maan doesn't care about anyone,now a days this fake world doesn't interest him at all.

People come and meet them even his mother come and hugged him ,but as usual doesnt acknowledge Geet. She is hurt but stay mum. One hour passed they thought to go home just then Maan's phone ring, 

"Geet you wait here,im just coming answering this " he left to talk because it's louder there. 

Geet standing there waiting eagerly to go from this awful party, she notices how people looking at her which making her very uncomfortable. Suddenly she hears a voice from behind " hello Mrs Khurana "

He is one of big businessman Vikrant Sharma , he was looking at her creeply but still she politely greeted him . 

" What are you doing here alone ? let's go dance" before she can protest he takes her forcely to dance floor.

" please Mr sharma let me go ,i don't know how to dance "she tried to go but Vikrant held her hand tightly and pull her toward him. 

Geet can feel that he is drunk , she keep struggling to release her hand but he held it more tighly, then start to touch her arm, back with a dirty smile. Geet couldn't bear it, so just slap him hard. All stopped around them, and start talking. Vikrant gets angry and about to slap her when someone held his hand and punch him hard for which he falls on the floor .

"don't you dare touch my wife " Maan looked very angry  " or i will feed those hands to dogs". 

Vikrant gets up said in a disgusting manner " first teach your wife,how to behave in a party if cant then never take her outside, low class bitc..." 

before he can complete Maan again punch him and he again on floor. Media people start clicking pictures and Geet shocked by all this. Maan just grab her hand and go out from there. Whole ride he doesn't say anything, Geet can feel he is angry but couldn't understand if he is angry on her as she couldn't behave properly or that man .As soon as they reach KM Maan left leaving her alone in hall...

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Finally updated ,was little busy with Eid shopping so couldnt update eary. Do forgive spelling and other mistakes enjoy guys(doll.12 its for u,hope u will like it,thnx)
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
geet innocence question make maan sweats he
didn't expect this question he very patiently answered
her every questions he knows she's so naive and he's
one wrong answer may hurt hr
in party one client misbehave with geet by forcing hr
to dance with him and she slapped him wen he's crossing limits maan came on time and warn him