Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sagorika93

awesome update maan could not concentrate on works ..and geet also coz of ani's teasing [:Pmaan heard dadi and Ani's convo and got wrong idea ..he started feeling guilty thinking that he forced her but thank god geet cleared his all doubts before it can create problems in their new new relation . maan want geet to study further and then they will plan for a baby . continue soon

Thnx
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Thnx
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakh5683

Lovely update maan was happy and as expected geet avoids looking at him but she was happy Annie teased him maan came back as he wanted repeat telecast of their love but listening abt what geet told her mom he felt he forced geet he was angry at himself he blasted geet for it but she cleared that her mom was just worried for her and just assumed it maan cursed himself for not asking just presume all but geet assured him she liked their togetherness geet was happy that maan wanted her to finish her studies then they will plan their baby geet was happy maan cared for her dreams so much both were happy and in love with eachother

Thnx 4 comment
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Thnx
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

hi thanks 4 da amazing update! well written! Maan leaves 4 wrk! Geet is so shy! Annie teases Geet! Maan hears dadi n Annie talk! he is angry as he assumes Geet was forced be with him by her mom! Geet wonders y he is so angry! he reveals! she assures him she wanted 2 b with him! she didn't discuss with her mom! Maan apologizes! he wants Geet 2 study further n njoi life! they can have the baby later! she is awed by his care! Maan asks y she was scared! she reveals she watched an English movie with Annie n wt she saw! Maan forbids her frm watching such movies with Annie! update soon

Thnx
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheetalvasa

nice update achha hua ki geet ne maan ko sab bata diya! ab maan bhi geet ko tease kar raha hai!! loved maan geet bonding! ab english movie maan ke saath...???[;) thanks for pm

Thnx
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: doll.12

Part 2... Sweet one..maan was thinking about his wife .. Didn't tease her because he knew how much shy she is... He couldn't concentrate on his work and wanted to go home soon to have his wife .. Hehe... Geet was being teased by Annie.. Lolz.. When maan reached home .. Asked geet to make coffee for him but on his way he heard Annie and dadima conversation making him furious... He thought that he forced her .. Rano asked geet to get physical with him ... But that night was beautiful for geet .. When geet came .. Maan confront her .. And geet told him the truth that she was fearing because of the movie scene which she saw with Annie.. Hehe.. I think geet should watch movie with maan when watching such film.. Lolz.. Maan caring for geet making her fall for him so deeply.. Update soon.. Cant wait for next.. And yeah one more thing please.. Make it a ff ... Wanna read more of this story..

Thnx 4 ur lovely comment
Keepdreaming thumbnail
PART 3 -

Maan stopped at his place looking at his beautiful wife but frowned seeing her nervous face . He knows why she is so nervous . She doesn't like parties even after their reception party they never attended any party together... Maan always go alone, he never forced her to go also but this time they have to attend together .

"Hey baby i think i have to kill someone today..." seeing her like that Maan tried to cheer her up

"ji...?" Geet asked confusingly...

"Or nehi toh kya you are looking so gorgeous how am i going to stop other man looking at you...?" Geet blushed red hearing him...

"oops these red apple check Geet stop it now or else we cant be able to attend the party. " Geet hide herself shy "hmm lets go baby or else we would miss Mrs. Shaila Gupat's third marriage reception..."

."Third marriage?" she shocked . "Her earlier husbands died..." she asked a little sad thinking about that woman .

" what ?no they are perfectly alright infact happily married..." Geet is now confused.

" Why Shaila got married thrice if her husbands are not dead... ". For her Marriages are meant to be forever so she is very confused about this . Maan knows his wife and her thinking about marriage and he also know that she doesn't know or understand how higher class relation work...

" Geet she got divorced twice . You know Shaila and her husbands thinking didn't match so..." ..

"but they can tried i mean"

"Geet many people don't waste time in trying... People are practical and believe in move on not looking back" Maan tried to make her see the point "Shaila and her exes were very opposite to each other and very soon they get bored so they just called it quit and moved on in their own life and in society now a days it works like this... " Geet was silent for sometime and also didn't like his casual tone about marriage...

"Maan we are so different from each other you belong to this society will you get bore and leav..." before she say more Maan stopped her quickly and cursed himself for talking like this ...

" no Geet you are taking me wrong... Yes we are different but we are perfect for each other infact you know if i married other girl i am sure it won't stay long... It's not like that all relation work like this see Mr and Mrs Bhalla ,cornal uncle and aunty and also your favourite Janki aunty and his husband they are married for so many years and also very happy together... Actually some people become more practical now they believe in living life as their choice... so when it didn't happen they don't drag it more just break it and move on..."

It's all new for Geet she never saw such relation in her small town so didn't like these marriage terms... Maan cupped her checks looked at her eyes and said lovingly...

" i am very happy with you . You can say most happiest, we are meant to be forever baby never doubt that..."

He kissed her forhead softly and hugged her .Geet also hugged him back . She believes her husband completely and she would never let their marriage break... because this relation is heaven for her... She would rather die than walk out from their marriage but she knows it wont be that easy. This relation and their society is all new for her... and her mother in law doesn't like her that much yes she doesn't live with them as she stay with her second husband... but Geet knows Maan respect his mother so Geet wants to please her, also She wants to learn so many things to match with her husband... but she doesn't know it yet that her husband loves her the away she is and don't want this fake world richness to touch her... and if it happen may be then they will face problems ...

At car Geet was sitting quietly "hey want to say something..." Maan asked seeing her so quiet he thought he makes all clear at their home but here Geet was thinking something else...

yes she wants to say because after watching that English movie so many questions arise in her mind but doesn't know how to say those . What if he gets angry?... She very scared of angry Maan . After much thinking she finally asked ...

" did you... I mean did you had girlfriend ? "...Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
I know Geet is asking too many questions:-) dont worry guys wont drag it to bore u just 2 more parts and it will end enjoy