Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
i didnt watched the episode yet,bt appu dnt wnt 2 kill him she just wnt him 2 becme lyk her mother..so i dnt mind if she punish him

bt wat my cncern was dey should show revenge as a bckdrp nd luvstry as main plot,nd dey r shwng viceversa...nd am nt lykng aishwaryaz actng as a vishkanya she was gud as a bechari types nt this one..her dialogues seems frced nd her xpressions ovrcnfidnt
asha222 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If someone purposely made my mom become that state I would want to kill them also.

And to be honest, I find Malay's character boring. He doesn't bring anything new or something that we haven't seen before. He's the typical hero in love with the quiet shy homely girl.

I prefer watching Appu and she mom only.
Shivaanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: asha222

If someone purposely made my mom become that state I would want to kill them also.

And to be honest, I find Malay's character boring. He doesn't bring anything new or something that we haven't seen before. He's the typical hero in love with the quiet shy homely girl.

I prefer watching Appu and she mom only.

First of all the actress playing appu is not capable of pulling the character of Vishkanya properly, that is the only reason we all feel so disconnected with her. In fact I find Malay's char like a relief in the show along with Abhi's. I am happy that they are bringing one new gal for Malay.

The entry of another parallel lead so soon implies that even the PH and channel are also feeling the same about the leading lady and char of appu as we all feel.
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I disagree w/ the above.  Appu clearly stated that she'd turn his life into one where he prays for his death everyday.  In other words, she wants to give him a taste of what he did to her mom.  She doesn't want to kill him.

Besides, Vishal brought his plight upon himself by biting Appu.  I found it interesting that when a snake bit her, it died, but when Vishal bit her, his lips became disfigured and could mean that noone will be able to make out anything he says.

I'm fine w/ Appu disabling Vishal and Nandita.  Maybe even Kumkum.  And I'm sick of sanskari bahus in every serial.  I want Appu to be slightly different

Originally posted by: Katori

I am also tired of mahaan bahus but there is a huge middle ground between TV adasrh bahu and a killer. I am finding Appu's pleasure in the whole revenge more disturbing than the actual revenge. Not sure if that disstinction is makinfg sense...

It's not clear that Appu wants to kill anyone.  But the mama was clearly out to kill members of her family, so she was justified in intimidating him.  As I mentioned in the other thread, she could have scratched him & sent him into a coma.  But it was he who bit her, and she's just reveling in his agony.  Which is perfectly justified given what threatened  them.

I would have a problem if Appu was cool w/ killing Malloy, but that's not what she's doing.  She's targeting the real culprits - his mom, his mama, and maybe that other vamp Kumkum