Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update...
Loved it...
Finally they r married after so many troubles...
Now very eager to know their life after marriage with their cute princess Rihaana along...
Plz continue soon dear...
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Loved it.
Continue soon.
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Hey dear plzzz update Naaa plzzz long time ho Gaye
Ye wali story update ki huye plzzz update...
_khwaish_ thumbnail
update dear plzzz naaa 
update dis story plzzz
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Update plzzz dear plzzz Naaa...
Di update nnn !!
20 page comment +update requests..
Plshhh n update nn !!!!
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 2

Rey held her shoulders in gentle grip, he stare at her intensely, couldn't believe today is the day, she became his in true sense. After today, people will address her as his wife, as his better half. It sent shiver down his spine, Thinking about their lives as husband & wife, it made his heart swell with happiness & pride. Both were staring into each others eyes, Rey leaned forward her kissed her forehead. He smiled and he wrapped his hand around the exposed part of her waist, pulling her into him. Taani gasped at this sudden act while her body reacted with goose bumps and he treasured that feedback. Her lips quivered at his touch making him desperate to kiss them. His face slightly bent down with his lips nearing hers.  Rey slightly brushed his lips with hers, Taani tighten her hold on his sherwani. Kissing her gently yet passionately. He broke the kiss, leaving her breathless.

"I love you, taani, you are only mine, my lil wifey." Rey whispered in her ear, his husky tone send shiver down her spine. Taani broke the hug and look at him with smile.

"I have a surprise for you, wait here. I'll be back in a moment." Taani said to him, she stepped out of his embrace and walked over the bed, a packet was placed there, kept by sharon. Taking the packet with her she ran inside the washroom, leaving confused rey behind.

Rey was waiting for her patiently. After some time, the washroom door clicked open, his gaze was fixed there as she stepped out of the washroom. A white robe was covering her body while her waist length long hair open, leaving tingling sensation in him as they fall over her beautiful face, adding sparks to her beauty.

Taani stand before him, and shyly opened the knot of the robe. She dropped her robe on the floor. His eyes nearly popped out when he saw her, clad in two piece red lingerie, her curves were visible to him, the mere sight was arousing. His throat went dry seeing his natural seductress. 

"You like it?" Taani's soft voice brought him back into reality. Rey blinked his eyes, to gain control over his ragging harmonies. He step close to her, and wrapped his arms around her bare thin waist.

"I'm in love with it, but the sudden change in outfit? For me?" Rey questioned her, Taani nodded in return, shyness taking toll over her. Her brows knitted in confusion as he took a step back and removed his sherwani followed by the bottoms. Taani look at her husband well toned bare body, She couldn't help but stare at him, Rey chuckled lightly seeing her checking him out, She look away embarrassed being caught. Rey smiled and made her face him.

Rey smiled at her before he leaned to captured her lips. Taani closed her eyes feeling his lips against her, sliding her arms around him, she held onto him tightly as he begun kissing her, passionately. He smooched her lips, taani responded back to his kiss, taking her own sweet time. His hands were rested over her lips, pulling her into him, leaving no space between their bodies. Chill ran through her spine, she whimpered as he broke the kiss and attacked her beautiful neck with hot urgent kisses, biting her skin earning loud moans from her. Her body had grown sensitive under his touch. Rey slide the strap of her attire and in next moment it fell on the ground, leaving her almost naked in front of his hungry eyes. 

His eyes darkened at he stare at the beauty standing before him. He leaned forward and attacked her swan like beautiful neck with hot kisses while his hands were fondling with her breasts, playing with her erect nipples. She moaned into his mouth as he ripped her panties off. He took a step back, and let his heated gaze roam over her naked body. She was a pure angel to him. He felt blessed, thanking his god for sending her in his life.

He scooped her in his arms and made her lay down on the bed and he joined her in the bed, His body was hovering over her. There was an inch gap between their lips, Rey close the gap kissing her feverishly, he gave her time to get comfortable and respond back to him.

They kissed each other like never before, his hand were busy in tracing her perfect body curves while her hands get lost in his messy hair, massaging his scalp. Her bare chest touches his, making him more frantic, as he pulled her by gripping her hips trying to feel her exposed skin over his chest. Breaking the kiss, they looked at each other while panting heavily. Taking a few strands, he shifted them beside her earlobe, Rey could see same passion and want in her eyes.

"You are so f**king beautiful, taani." Rey mumbled, gazing down at the most beautiful creature. He nuzzle his face in her bossoms causing a sigh to escape her lips in pleasure. He took her hardened peek in his mouth, her toes curled up as sudden wave of pleasure hit her. Taani buried her hands in his soft locks. He started giving open mouthed, moist kisses on her cleavage leaving his mark over her skin. She moaned sensuously with her eyes closed in absolute pleasure he was giving her. His hands traveled and rested over her belly. Her heart rate picked up as he played his fingers over her belly, she shivered under his soft as feather like touch. Unknowingly, A soft moan escaped her lips causing a urge to crept up in his heart. He moved to south, placing feathery soft kisses on her belly, she whimpered as he dipped his tongue in her belly button, she wreathed beneath him in pleasure.

She grew nervous when reached her thighs, Rey sensed her discomfort, he rubbed his palm on her inner thigh, calming her with his soft touch. He let got of the breath he was holding onto when she relaxed in his arms.  She cried in pleasure when his lips touched her femininity. He gripped her thighs in firm grip, his tongue worked on her most sensitive area. He smiled in delight when she come undone. He cleaned her by licking her juices off.

"You taste so good, baby." Rey come to her face, and whispered in her ear. She turn beetroot red realizing what had just took place between them. It was new & exciting to her. Pushed her to  crave for more, explore the hidden passion she had never seen before. He cupped her face in his palm, and placed his lips over hers, kissing her with aggression. They both felt a bolt of current pass their body as their lips met and a rope of desire passed into his body. Taani wrapped her arms around his neck, and pulled him more close to her. Their tongues met, fought, played, danced with each other, their lips moved in sync against each other. She could taste herself in his mouth, and surprisingly, it aroused her more. Rey broke the kiss, leaving her panting for air.

A gasped escaped her lips as he rubbed himself against her, making her aware about the painful state he was in. His arousal touched her feminine part causing her to squeal, Rey smirked at her reaction. Her small reaction arouse him more, makes him go crazy about his wife. He lifted himself up little, and got rid of his boxers. Taani watched him with wide eyes, rey chuckled at her which caused her to avert her gaze away from his junior. Rey cupped her face and kissed her forehead softly before he settled himself between her legs. Their eyes were set on each others, Taani wanted to close her eyes but couldn't, She want to see him, his intense gaze wasn't allowing her to look away.

"I love you so much, sweetheart-" Rey mumbled as he entered her with one deep thrust, she gasped and gripped it shoulders tightly as he moved his entire length inside her. A soft smile touched her cheeks, their bodies moved in rhythm against each other.

Till they reach their climax, she was nothing but screaming mess. He pulled her sweaty body in his arms, their climax was earth shattering, leaving them in complete bliss.

"Sleep, baby." Rey whispered in her ear. He pulled the covers over their naked bodies, and held her securely in his arms. She snuggle in his arms, and closed her eyes. The emotions they were experiencing were overwhelming. 

Marking the new beginning of their lives, they slept in each other's embrace.

"Rey, get up. We have to leave for home. Rihanna must be waiting for us." Taani said to her husband who was sleeping peacefully. She poked his ribs, he let out a groan and grabbing her hand, he pulled her toward him.

"Five minutes more. And Rihanna doesn't even remember her parents when she is with her dada-dadi." Rey rambled sleepily. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her in his arms.

"Thats not fair, who told you to get dress? I wanted to make love to my wife in morning, but you ruined my plans." Rey complained, taani turned beetroot red and hit his chest lightly.

"Rey! I'll make it upto you tomorrow morning, but for now, get up." Taani said to him while glancing at clock, it was showing 9.30 in the morning.

"Promise?"

"Pakka promise! Now get up-"

He let out a frustration groan and opened his eyes, he was welcomed by a serene sight of his wife, laying in his arms. She was wearing a red saree, and the sindoor in her hair partings along with mangalsutra adoring her neck, made her look like an angel to him.

"You are looking beautiful, sweetheart." He whispered softly.

"Thank you, my dear hubby." She peck his lips softly, making him smile widely. Then he got up and went in washroom to get ready while taani prepared their breakfast. After having breakfast, they left for their home where their baby Rihanna must be waiting for them.

Updating this story, Finally!

Please do leave your feedback :)
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
RESWA
 i dont even know this story exists lol...
amazing one...
you are going to rock in this season as well...
here too Rihanna πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

i liked it...

and i am first πŸ˜†
Edited by BlackWidowBaby - 8 years ago
pinal_TaaRey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Their romance πŸ˜³
Loved it
Update next part soon
Missu_TR thumbnail