Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

Same here😛...Although Garv-Ananya hardly had any scenes together but even in those few scenes they had a spark and the chemistry was clearly visible...but in Shakti-Ananya's case despite so many scenes the chemistry is lacking...The CVs are moving way too fast with them and their love story seems very forced because of that...I hope Garv gets more scenes as I am watching mainly for him😳

I think it's because LaakhAm had extremely intense chemistry which Shakti and Ananya don't have. Both are good actors/actresses but as character wise it seems to be forced love story and like you said at a very fast pace. Those few scenes with Garv and Ananya was powerful for me... like damn they were looking hot together. Shakti & Ananya do look hot together but the thing thats letting them down is the chemistry between the two of them. 
I really hope we get to see some bromance between all the brothers, more Garv scenes because he's hot and more shirtless Shakti ☺️. I was a huge LaakhAm fan but the leap has been disappointing so far. The only thing that's keeping me watching this show is Garv and Shakti 😳