Anyone Else Like This Pair?

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi m a silent member in this forum..was a regular member in the beginning then after LakhAm marriage and Priyom's devdas track I left the forum but watched the show regularly...so m back again..πŸ˜›

Don't know why but here more then Shakti Ananya I like Garv Ananya...😳 ..anyone else like them?πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
yeah even in yesterday episode when Garv dragged her and said those words...that was so intense..😳
Sonu.Ka.Vishal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

yeah even in yesterday episode when Garv dragged her and said those words...that was so intense..😳

well I guess ananya will end up will garv only...m sure if garv fall for her th. she will b married to her n shakti will b left heart broken
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonu.Ka.Vishal

well I guess ananya will end up will garv only...m sure if garv fall for her th. she will b married to her n shakti will b left heart broken

Like last time happened between Lakhan-Punam-Priyom πŸ˜†
Sonu.Ka.Vishal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Like last time happened between Lakhan-Punam-PriyomπŸ˜†

yeah...kind of..
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
have not watched show last week n this week too..all episodes are pending... once will watch and den will say...
Garv ke sath kissi ki chemistry ho na ho.. meri to jamti hai 🀣

but i have seen all episode edits on fb... i too think so..Garv and Ananya hv better chances πŸ˜‰

iss bande ke scenes n dialogues kam  hai abhi ..otherwise ..his scenes when he gets angry n ladki saamne to those scenes are alwayzz fab to watch πŸ‘

For example 

pic clear ni hai πŸ˜›

Edited by -ParAnJas- - 8 years ago
pluviophile. thumbnail
I agree. I feel Garv-Ananya have more chemistry than Shakti-Ananya and would prefer for Garv to be paired opposite Ananya. They have more of the intensity factor going on. 
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi m a silent member in this forum..was a regular member in the beginning then after LakhAm marriage and Priyom's devdas track I left the forum but watched the show regularly...so m back again..πŸ˜›

Don't know why but here more then Shakti Ananya I like Garv Ananya...😳 ..anyone else like them?πŸ˜‰

Yeah...Even though Garv- Annaya had hardly 2 scenes together still I felt a spark between the two...these two can have a sizzling chemistry...but right it seems CVS are heading towards Ananya-Shakti...but I like Garv-Ananya😳
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -ParAnJas-

have not watched show last week n this week too..all episodes are pending... once will watch and den will say...

Garv ke sath kissi ki chemistry ho na ho.. meri to jamti hai 🀣

but i have seen all episode edits on fb... i too think so..Garv and Ananya hv better chances πŸ˜‰

iss bande ke scenes n dialogues kam  hai abhi ..otherwise ..his scenes when he gets angry n ladki saamne to those scenes are alwayzz fab to watch πŸ‘

For example 

pic clear ni hai πŸ˜›

It is kind of getting frustrating that Garv has less screen space..There is too much focus on Ananya right now...I want Garv to get a good story line and good screen space as I am watching only for him..There hasn't been a single scene between Binidya and him...I was hoping for some awesome mother-son scenes and some amazing bro bonding moments..I was also curious to see how Garv is with Badi dadi as Priyom shared a very fun and friendly relation with her but sadly the focus is only on Ananya and the Soni-Mayank drama which I am finding boring...CVs should have first established the brothers' characters and then could have shown all this drama...Right now all they do is simply stand and give expressions...I wanted the story to revolve around the brothers and Bindiya and not around Ananya...Waiting for some awesome Garv scenes..Let's see what happens...Ankit can have a chemistry with any girl..Here also though he hardly had any scenes with Ananya still he had chemistry with her😊
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
some Garv-Ananya caps though the quality is not that good..if anyone know photoshop then please make something..😳