Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update...
Liked taani and abhi's fight a lot...
Both are going to island thau sounds good...
Waiting for their trip...
Update soon...
rashmi.p thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hiii..read both the chapters..they were awesome wonderful lovely actually can't describe in words..apart from rey's dominating and commanding behavior everything was too good.awww Rey on taani's lap and her massaging his head scene was adorable..taani calling him her mumma 😳 taani is so cute..taani's and her brothers fighting and arguing scene was lovely..hadnt read something like this in any ff.thanks for pm.update soon tc
amreenshameem thumbnail
Nice story
Read all parts
Poor taani
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ch 5 : Passionate

Taani changed into her night PJs and joined him in the bed, who was just in his boxers, making her nervous and shy. Rey wrapped her arm around her waist and pulled her into his arms.

"I was expecting a sexy lingerie, but you disappointed me-" Rey whispered in her ear, he slide his hand inside her cute top, gently rubbing her bare belly.

"I don't wear that kind of stuff." Taani mumbled shyly, butterflies erupted inside her belly, feeling his manly fingers making invisible patterns on her bare skin.

"Then remind me to take you out on shopping once we go back home. We will buy lots of sexy night dresses for you." Rey whispered, she hissed slightly as he nibbled onto her earlobe then bit it gently.

"Whenever we will be together, you will wear them only." Rey whispered huskily in her ear, she bit her lower lip to hold back the moan that was about to escape.

"But we hardly get time to meet each other-" Without thinking, she blurted out. Taani closed her eyes and bit her tongue, cursing herself mentally for not having control over her tongue.

"After our engagement, we will be spending lots of time together. I'm not gonna leave you alone so easily-" Rey answered, he was focusing on his business that he never got time to spend with her, but now he was determined to take out time for her. And also, he kept himself away from her because he knew he won't be able to control himself around her and she was not ready to take their relation on next level, but now, she is ready. He doesn't have to worry about losing his self control.

"Rey!" She gasped feeling his hand traveling south, he touched her femininity over the cloth material, she felt her body jolted as current pass through her. He leaned and captured her lips in his, kissing her with aggression. Taani clutched the bedsheet tightly in her fists. They kissed each other passionately while his fingers were caressing her down there, making her forget everything else.

Rey pulled her more close to him, making her lay on top of him. Her hands were wandering on his body, making him feel wild with the lust brewing up within him. Rey broke the kiss and moved down, trailed feathery soft kisses down her throat. Her moans ignited the fire within him, he wanted that fire to burn them.

He rolled over the bed, taking her body beneath him while he continued placing soft kisses on her neck, He lifted himself off her little and grabbed the hem of her top when she held his hand. Her eyes snapped open realizing what he was about to do, her cheeks heated up as she look into his darkened orbs.

"Kya hua?" Rey asked her softly, he lifted his hand and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. Rey could see hesitation in her eyes, he leaned and kissed her forehead.

"Do you trust me?" Rey asked her, taani look at him, into his deep brown orbs, that held her world.

"I trust you." She whispered honestly, making him smile.

"Phir yeh hesitation kyun?" Rey questioned her, taani lowered her eye lashes.

"Hesitation nahi. Its just that, I have never been so close to someone- I feel shy-" Taani whispered as her cheeks heated up. Talking to him so opening, It was a strange yet comforting at the same time.

"That i know, sweetheart. My little angel is pure, but you are mine, like i'm yours. We have right over each other. You don't have to feel shy around me-" Rey mumbled back, staring at her while his fingers played with her hair strands. Her lips curved into a small shy smile which made his heart skipped a beat.

"May i?" Rey asked, his huskiest low tone made her shiver. Taani lowered her eyelashes and gave a small to him, giving him permission to take her top off. Rey smiled, he grasped the hem of her top and pulled it up, taking his own sweet time, he took it off her and threw it aside.

She closed her eyes tightly, not able to look into his eyes. Rey admired her, she was beautiful, there was no denying in it.

"Beautiful." He breathed, making her blush more deeply.

"Open your eyes, taani." Rey whispered softly, taani nodded her head negatively.

"Please." He kissed her both the closed eyes

Taani opened her eyes hearing his soothing voice. Rey kissed her forehead, the love his eyes held, made her heart flutter. Then he lowered himself, nuzzling his face in her chest.

"I like your breasts, so round, so soft-" He mumbled, Taani gasped at his bold compliment.

"You are not suppose to say shameless things like this-" Taani told him in low tone. Rey let out a low chuckle at how cute she sounded.

"Why? You are mine, so is your body. I have right to praise you-" Rey replied, laughing slightly as she blushed, again.

"Now sleep for a while, we will reach island in 3 hours." Rey said to her, he laid beside her and pulled her in his embrace.

"Am i suppose to sleep like this only?" Taani asked him, looking down at her half naked state.

"Yes, taani. Though i feel you are still wearing too much, but for now, I'm okay with it." Rey answered her, he held her possessively in his arms. Taani pouted, she adjusted herself in his arms and rested her head on his chest as he pulled the cover on their bodies and switched off the lights. Soon both slipped into light slumber.

By 3.15, they reached their island. She was again awestruck by the beauty of island, a huge mansion was built on the island. 

"Its beautiful." She breathed, Rey smiled, he held her hand in his and led her inside the mansion.

"After our marriage, we will come here for a month long honeymoon." Rey whispered in her ear, her heart skipped a beat or two as his words sinked in. She wonder how he always manage to make her feel this way, just with his words.

"Now lets go and see our bedroom." Rey said to her, Taani nodded, she started to walk forward when he stopped her, holding her wrist. Taani turned her head and look at him.

"We are going, but like this-" Rey said as he stepped forward and scooped her in his arms, surprising her. Taani wrapped her arms around his neck in firm grip, holding on him tightly in fear of falling down as he started climbing the stairs.

"Relax. I won't let you fall-" Rey mumbled when he noticed the fearful look on her face. Rey walked toward their bedroom, he pushed the door open and entered inside their bedroom.

"When you bought this island?" Taani asked him as he made her sit on the bed, then he himself took seat beside her.

"Last year. I thought we need a place to holiday." Rey replied, making her smile softly. She was feeling truly blessed, she was seeing a different side of him, may be his real side and it was just making her fall for him more harder.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
That was amazing
I m confused whether it was more cute or hot
But whatever it was fabulous
Again you done an excellent job in writing it
Eager to read more of it
Update it ASAP
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update. 
Taani is so innocent and shy..
Rey is making her experience things slowly..
Beautiful..
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update loved the taarey getting close to each other
n taani trust on rey
Missu_TR thumbnail
Cute update 
Rey become perfect bf hheheh 
Love it taarey scene 
Update soon