Suppose u r in BB-10,.. would u like 2 follow Prince's tricks 2 win?? - Page 3

Poll

Suppose u r in BB-10,.. would u like 2 follow Prince's tricks 2 win?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumination thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes, I'll make fake relations, manhandling guys & showmance. 😈 πŸ€ͺ
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I'll enter with only on strategy, target salman. Those who were getting on nerves of salman never returned back without getting something or before finale. Gauhar was a winner, Tanna was first runner up, kishwer got 15 lakhs and never voted out. 

I am just thinking about tricks to instigate him. I think I should take a t-shirt written on it 'Don't drive pavement' OR 'I love Vivek oboroi'. I'll wear that t-shirt on every weekend.

I need a good PR team to clash with a titan. I'll never hire Rishab's PR or supportive team, they would make my izzat ka phaluda on social media with MIDs like SonOfKarma,  DonOfDrona, SuyyashBhabhi, SuhaagKiKasam, MangKiKasam, SuhaagMeRaat,  RaatMeSuhaag.Comeon I am going for controversial reality show not for any audition to play Gopi Bahu.

Big no to Prince's PR team. I can't do vellagiri like making parathas or faltugiri like romance with asthma patient Nora.

I'll take Gauhar's team, atleast they'll trend my name on twitter 24*7 , but I'll ask them not to give me advice like romance with some murkh kundli  kushal. Or Mandana's PR team,  she stayed without any angle but I'll ask them to dump victim card nonsense and think about something creative to trouble salman.

Edited by White-Rose - 8 years ago
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: White-Rose

I'll enter with only on strategy, target salman. Those who were getting on nerves of salman never returned back without getting something or before finale. Gauhar was a winner, Tanna was first runner up, kishwer got 15 lakhs and never voted out. 

I am just thinking about tricks to instigate him. I think I should take a t-shirt written on it 'Don't drive pavement' OR 'I love Vivek oboroi'. I'll wear that t-shirt on every weekend.

I need a good PR team to clash with a titan. I'll never hire Rishab's PR or supportive team, they would make my izzat ka phaluda on social media with MIDs like SonOfKarma,  DonOfDrona, SuyyashBhabhi, SuhaagKiKasam, MangKiKasam, SuhaagMeRaat,  RaatMeSuhaag.Comeon I am going for controversial reality show not for any audition to play Gopi Bahu.

Big no to Prince's PR team. I can't do vellagiri like making parathas or faltugiri like romance with asthma patient Nora.

I'll take Gauhar's team, atleast they'll trend my name on twitter 24*7 , but I'll ask them not to give me advice me like romance with some murkh kundli  kushal. Or Mandana's PR team,  she stayed without any angle but I'll ask them to dump victim card nonsense and think about something creative to trouble salman.

@bold

LOL!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Too goodπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
shubhzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsFoodyTwoShoes

i will be myself ..sweet ..on ur face ..energetic.. as long as host is nice with me it will be okay but if he will target me like gaushal..tanna or sukish..ill tell salman ..look buddy ur not that great as everyone tell you.. come off ur high horse ..Weekend ka war ..msfoodytwoshoes ke sath ..har week log wait krenge ye dekhne ke liye ki salman ki kaise bajegi..ill be most famous n talked about contestant of that season..ill blow my chances of surviving in that house by my own hands🀣

If we both are HMs then somehow I will arrange for Hugh Jackman to b the host, then you will be all goody goody whole week and not do any fights, on WKW also you will be drooling at him, I will do all the drama and win the trophy then.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
P.S - I will wear a blind fold so that I dnt start salivating wen Hugh comes on screen.😳😳
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shubhzie

If we both are HMs then somehow I will arrange for Hugh Jackman to b the host, then you will be all goody goody whole week and not do any fights, on WKW also you will be drooling at him, I will do all the drama and win the trophy then.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
P.S - I will wear a blind fold so that I dnt start salivating wen Hugh comes on screen.😳😳

If you will arrange hugh jackman to become host of bigg boss..Ill become your slave for rest of the season..forget that ill even sacrifice for u like kish πŸ˜† He will make the funniest goofiest nicest host ever  Ill dance for him every saturday ..Ill die if even utters my name from his pretty mouth πŸ€£ Oh the big dreams i have about hugh jackman..
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
best strategy to target salman and bigg boss and consider yourself as always correct even when you are wrong
lie with conviction
take stand on every useless matter
keep a romantic angle
this showmance angle is used by previous three winners

if person is able to prove salman as bias and unfair host and can oppose him then that person can become a sureshot winner

mimi8 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i will not even watch biggboss let alone join biggboss 10. fixed loser show
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😊
Edited by mahiya - 8 years ago