Star Of The Night 25/1

JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
hello everyone first sorry for being not active here
was busy with my exams
as it is last week i dont want to miss the chance of interacting with u all
coming to point s now its time to give your vote's to star of the night..
my vote is for Kavya. for her cuteness😃
but it was emotional episode loved the Rizwaan Kavya bond.❤️
😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rizwaan-Kavya and Shabbo Rani...
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
To me it's Rizwan ❤️
He took my heart away with his doalogues, emotions, expressions!
My heart was crying along with him🥺
Kavya was also the star. Rizu-Kavya bond is so much pure ❤️ 
Love their bond ❤️
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Rizwan-Kavya bond was amazing, and I cried during their scenes. The little actress playing her is superb, and did everything to keep up to the spot on performance of Iqbal. He was so good in that scene. The scene of a Father trying to say goodbye to his daughter without actually saying the words! How painful that was. Beautifully written, enacted and directed scene. Hope to see many more of these gems before the show ends.

Once again Iqbal proved why he won a critics award for the show, and why he has gained new fans with his portrayal of Ishaan / Rizwan. He really is talented and a very natural and effortless performer.
JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Rizwan-Kavya bond was amazing, and I cried during their scenes. The little actress playing her is superb, and did everything to keep up to the spot on performance of Iqbal. He was so good in that scene. The scene of a Father trying to say goodbye to his daughter without actually saying the words! How painful that was. Beautifully written, enacted and directed scene. Hope to see many more of these gems before the show ends.

Once again Iqbal proved why he won a critics award for the show, and why he has gained new fans with his portrayal of Ishaan / Rizwan. He really is talented and a very natural and effortless performer.

i agree it was such a emotional scene which was enacted so easy.   Iqbal rocks...👏👏