Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

~13~

"Khushi, calm down." Arnav was holding Khushi's hand and comforting her as she kept sobbing. 

"I-I'm fine. I'm fine." Khushi wiped her tears, not wanting to be in this state infront of Arnav. It kinda bothered her looking so weak infront of him. She didn't want him to think that she needs his help/comfort.

"You're not."

"I-I am." she bit her lip.

"N-no you are not." Arnav mimicked Khushi's stuttering, smirking, making her jaw drop. She hit her fist at his shoulder angrily. 

"Don't make fun of me! Do you really think it's funny to make fun of me right now?" Khushi sobbed harder. 

"Yes." he said making her groan loudly. "No." he changed his answer. "Yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no-"

"ARNAV, SHUT UP!"

"No. Yes." he kept teasing making her hit him again, this time on his chest. She finally laughed at all his teasing and he chuckled a bit too. 

Suddenly her smile dropped as she realized this is the first time in life she has ever laughed with Arnav and he has ever teased her like this. 

Arnav cleared his throat awkwardly, making her lower her gaze. "Uh- Khushi, let's go out. You need to come out of this suffocating place. You keep staying in this room and getting reminded that you were gonna fall." Arnav suggested making Khushi nod before she got up..

~

"Khushi? You are okay right?" Garima kept asking this question, Arnav had taken Khushi to her family place. 

Khushi knew Garima was asking this so many times cos she must be feeling that it must be hard for Khushi to live with Arnav anyway after their divorce. 

"Amma, don't worry I'm fine." 

"Khushi.. why are you staying with Arnav bitwa? Are you two going to.. are you both regretting your divorce and want to be together again?" Madhumati asked hopefully making Khushi's heart heart pain. 

"No..not at all. It's just because Tara asked, that's why Arnav is staying with me for these 9 months." Khushi said making both the women's face cloud with awkwardness and sadness. 

~

"Papa? Do you love me?" Tara very innocently asked as Tara sat in Arnav's lap and they all were sitting in the living room watching a movie.

"I love you so much. Tara Singh Raizada is my life." Arnav chuckled. 

"But.. but my friend Natasha told me today that their parents got divorced like my mummy-papa and he left them both, because he does not love her and thinks Natasha is not his daughter." Tara pouted making Arnav's eyes widen. He looked at Khushi and gulped. 

"Well, you.. you don't have to think all this Tara. I'm not like Natasha's father." he kissed her cheek. 

"Why did you both divorce each other?" Tara asked making Khushi heave out a long sigh. Arnav looked at Khushi and groaned as angry expressions came on his face. It was clear that he didn't want to talk about this cos their broken marriage is a thing of the past he doesn't care about cos he never loved Khushi. 

"Arnav, don't get angry at her." Khushi spoke softly making Arnav's anger disappear and he hugged Tara tighter.

"Ofcourse not, Khushi. I'd prefer dying over hurting my Tara." he looked at Tara adoringly while she started playing with his tie as always. 

"Hi!" 

Suddenly both Khushi and Arnav's heartbeat raced hearing a very familiar voice. They turned around to find Garima opening the door as ALIYA had come inside...

Khushi looked at Arnav and found his gaze fill up with hurt looking at Aliya, the woman he loved so much once. 

This is going to be a hard day.

I will update this story everyday but for that it needs to get likes so that I know people are reading/have read it or not. So please hit like button soon on the chapters of this story :) 

Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 7 years ago
cute_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg what ll happen now to arnav
lananlys thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update 
Waiting eagerly😆
Panther007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh no..why this aliya has to come now😡
.brokensilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Lets see what dhamaka will  Aliya's entry do now.
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously what will Arnav do now
I wonder how Aliya's life have been
hajr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG what will happen next? 
kulfi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back...😃 hope u r f9 nw... Aliya returns... Y do u always put Kushi in fix... Make Arnav jealous na plz😉
smilejans thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aliya!! This will bring arshi together