What is gonna happen now ????
continue asap
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update Edited by vidu87 - 8 years ago
madgurl thumbnail
Read the story in one go... N its amazingly amazing... Loveed it...
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update 
Loved it too much
Arnav had done right thing with Aliya
Hope he will realize his feelings for Khushi soon
Waiting for next update eagerly
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

~19~

Khushi sat infront of Aliya as both the sisters chatted, Aliya offered Khushi some papaya to eat but Khushi denied it.

"Papaya is not good for the baby, it can even kill it.." Khushi bit her lip making Aliya gasp. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't know. Why will a girl like me know all this.. I've never been pregnant, never been married." Aliya spoke sadly.

"You should get married Aliya, you are just 25 now. You will get so many men who'd love to marry you." Khushi said smilingly. 

"But the man I love, won't marry me..I know.." Aliya trailed off. "I want ASR."

The moment Aliya said this, Khushi's heart sunk. 

"Oh.. well.. he... he's hurt, by you." Khushi shook her head.

"I know! But everyone deserves a second chance, right?" Aliya asked. 

Khushi didn't know what to say anymore so she just got up and drank some water. 

"I will go now, Tara must be home from school. Take care Aliya." Khushi said before Aliya waved at her...

~

Khushi was walking on the pavement, looking for a taxi while her mind was filled with the thoughts of what Aliya said. Tears flooded her eyes, gosh these pregnancy hormones drove her crazy and made her too emotional.

Her head felt dizzy as the flaming sun was above her head and she fell on the road, unconscious. 

~

When Khushi's eyes opened she found herself laying into a white bed. She found Arnav sitting beside her laying body in the hospital and there was so much anger on his face.

"KHUSHI! Why did you leave the house?! I got a call from someone that you fainted... on the road!" he cupped her cheek and she tiredly looked around before he bought an ice-cold drink for her and made her drink it.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left without telling you that I'm going to Aliya-"

"Aliya? Why did you have to meet her? Dammit Khushi! Stay away from her! Aliya always talks shit about you.. don't you remember how she told you you're not beautiful anymore? What kind of a sister says that? She's a bitch." Arnav's anger was skyrocketing and Khushi held his hand, telling him to calm down. He leaned towards her and lifted her kameez, kissing her stomach.

"Baby, you're okay right.." Arnav spoke softly to her pregnant stomach making Khushi smile a bit.

Arnav sighed and looked up at her. "It's actually my fault.." his voice broke. "I should stay with you when you're already sick since morning cos you didn't get sleep because I got drink last night. I should have stayed with you, but I was at the office, attending some damned meeting." 

"It's not your fault, it's okay-" Khushi tried to comfort him but he guiltily looked at her before leaving the place to let her rest...

I will update this story everyday but for that it needs to get likes so that I know people are reading/have read it or not. So please hit like button soon on the chapters of this story :) 
Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 7 years ago
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
Loved it
Well written
Plz continue soon
Thanks for the pm
sweety421 thumbnail
that was emotional ya...
loved it
zebali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my Allah .
What a ashole Ali ?
How she talking about her marriage with her ex husband.
Arnav felt guilty on his past and present behavior.
But it's gonna good .
Arnav gonna confess his feeling for her?
Tf pm.