please continue soon 
thanks for pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
zebali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh flashback my gosh.
Loved it.
Just perfectly written.
Khushi feeling sadness to touch her empty neck.
But Arshi fight showed that that have something something.
May some day they will found love that is around them.
They r unaware of it.
Brilliant dear.
Tf pm.
gurfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome '''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing update! 
cute_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How can arnav not love such a beautiful heart, hope he will fall for her soon,beautiful update.
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

~5~

Khushi looked adoringly as Arnav read a fairytale book to Tara while she laid in the bed, looking at her father with the utmost interest. 

"And then, they lived happily ever after." Arnav read out the last line as Tara giggled happily and hugged Arnav, thanking him for the fairytale and dozing off to sleep.

Arnav kissed Tara's forehead, covering her into the velvety sky-blue blanket before coming out of the room. 

"What are you doing?" he asked noticing Khushi there outside the room. 

"Was just seeing what fairytale you were telling to Tara.." she trailed off. 

"The Little Mermaid." he answered making her nod before she went back to the living room and turned on the tv. She was working on some designs but at the same time watching her favorite tv serial.

"Jeez, Khushi, you still watch these crap shows?" Arnav scoffed. "Watch something good for my baby. It must be pissed off at its mother watching and thinking about stupid shows." 

She rolled her eyes, "Your baby is fine, don't worry."

"It better be, Khushi." he said and sat down with his laptop, working. 

Khushi gulped as she saw him taking off his coat and he threw it at the arm of the sofa she was sitting on. Her senses got filled with his manly scent and she groaned under her breath cos it was just so irresistible.. 

-FLASHBACK-

"Arnavji!" she pouted. "Stay with me right now, aapka kaam kaha bhaga jaa raha hai? Today I've completed 2 weeks of my pregnancy." Khushi said, when she was pregnant with Tara.

"I have a deal that is scheduled in 20 minutes, Khushi." he hissed angrily, and she let go of his hand before turning away from him.

"Okay, leave. LEAVE!" Khushi shouted. "Like you always do. I try so hard for us to somehow have a good marriage but you are just not bothered about me Arnavji." 

She started walking away before he grabbed her waist and threw her on the bed.

"Don't ever shout at me again. I don't like bad girls." Arnav whispered huskily, trying to be attentive towards her atleast today. He placed his lips against her neck while his palm slipped inside her blouse, massaging and squeezing her bosom. She moaned into his ear while he unraveled her sari and lavished her body with his attention. She had forgiven him instantly because his touch his smell his breath EVERYTHING was irresistible to her senses right now...

-FLASHBACK OVER-

She gulped as she remembered all that, she looked at him..his handsome face, those eyes that can melt any girl's heart, his amazing lips and perfect hair. 

And then his scent.. gosh, his scent!

"ARNAV!" Khushi got up. "Go and take a shower!" 

She just wanted him to smell of soap so that her senses stop being crazy over his natural scent right now. He confusedly looked at her.

"Oh, Khushi, you're going crazy over my scent huh?" Arnav chuckled, he knew how she is when she's pregnant. 

"Yes.." she admitted, groaning. 

"Maybe I should be a little bit close to you." he bit his lip seductively and she was so beyond passionate for him right now that she smiled at that.

"Yes..yes Arnav-" Khushi knew she's weakening but her hormones were out of all damned controls, it was like her mind got turned off right now and only her emotions mattered..

He got up and cupped her face, leaning in that made her eyes shut close expecting a kiss before he let go of her and chuckled mockingly. 

"I'm gonna take a shower." Arnav notified and left leaving her gaping.. how dare he!

I will update this story everyday but for that it needs to get likes so that I know people are reading/have read it or not. So please hit like button soon on the chapters of this story :) 

Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 7 years ago
Cool_Bubbles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
arnav is so bad
nice update๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Cool_Bubbles - 8 years ago
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome part..
Khushi remembering past memories and getting weak ..!
When will arnav atleast try to be good to her ?!

Update next part soon tomm ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thnxx for pm !
harman12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ohh so rude arnav mocking his pregnant ex wife khushi