Drabble ~ The Billionaire's Ex-Wife #1

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

PROLOGUE:

"Mummy! Please let me call papa!" Khushi looked at her 4 year old daughter Tara as she has concern all over her face when Khushi was vomiting in the basin.

"It's ok, baby. Mummy will be fine soon. It's just that in pregnancy I fall sick soon." Khushi said. 

"Is it my fault? Because I told you to cook chocolate-sandwiches, did it make you sick? Are you in pain mummy?" Tara asked oh-so-concernedly, making Khushi laugh.

"I'm fineee. Stop worrying." Khushi kissed Tara's nose. "I love you."

"EW! Only boys love girls, mummy! I'm a girl and you are a girl too.. how can you say I love you to me?" Tara spoke with disgust making Khushi burst into laughter.

~

"Hello??? Papa? Please come home." Khushi's eyes widened as Tara picked up the phone to talk to Arnav. Khushi immediately snatched the phone and disconnected it.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, TARA?!" Khushi got angry. "Mummy and papa are not married anymore, don't call him. He only visits once every week to check you and me cos I'm pregnant, that's enough."

Arnav and Khushi had gotten divorced 3 months ago, after 5 years of marriage. But a month ago Khushi came to know that she is pregnant with their second child, also. They both had a very stressful marriage so they had separated. Actually, Arnav was supposed to marry Aliya...Khushi's stepsister who he had loved since childhood. But Aliya ran away from the marriage on Arnav-Aliya's wedding day, cos she had fallen in love with another man. To save their family's honors: The Guptas got Khushi, Aliya's younger sister married to ASR. And the Raizadas agreed while Arnav married Khushi for his family's honor too as his nani's health was very bad at that time and he didn't want her to suffer any humiliation. But Arnav never loved Khushi for being the sister of Aliya who had broken his heart so badly, he hardly ever spent any time with Khushi anyway and one day they finally got divorced when their fights became too much...

~~

"Hi beautiful." Arnav greeted Tara that day as he came to the house, Khushi was busy working on some project as she is an interior designer so she didn't go to meet him.

"You really came, papa? Just cos I called?" Tara jumped happily as Arnav took her into his arms and showered her face with his kisses.

"Ofcourse I came. I canceled 5 meetings for you. Anything for my princess." He chuckled. "So, why did you call me?"

"Mummy..she's not well." Tara spoke concernedly while Arnav's face hardened at the mention of Khushi.

"Oh. Okay." Arnav put Tara infront of a cartoon tv channel and went inside.

~

"Arnav, hey." Khushi said when Arnav came inside her room. He wanted to laugh at the way she calls him "Arnav" instead of "Arnavji" now.

"Hey. Are you ok?" he asked. 

"Yeah I am. Tara bhi na..she got so worried."  she said.

"She's just a kid. I love her so much." Arnav shrugged.

"I love her more." Khushi laughed.

Arnav rolled his eyes and rudely eyed her. "No. No one loves my Tara more than me. It sucks that you got her custody."

She sighed. "Why will the court give a kid's custody to a man who hardly spent even an hour with his wife? When you came home at night, we'd just make love - oops, 'sex' like you used to call it..not love... other than that we never spent any time together."

Khushi bit her lip sadly. "Arnav..you used to go on business trips for months. You once even left me for more than 2 years."

Arnav's jaw clenched. "I'm not here to discuss all this. Come out, Tara must be feeling lonely."

~

Tara ate her cotton candy and kept looking at Arnav and then Khushi. She was sitting inbetween of them on the sofa as they all watched tv.

"Papa!" she cuddled to Arnav and he looked at her adoringly.

"What princess?" he asked smilingly.

"Will you give me something if I ask you?" Tara asked hopefully.

"Ofcourse. I can buy the whole world for you if you want." Arnav scoffed.

"Nooo..I don't want thattt.." Tara sighed. "I..I just want you to spend time with me and mummy till she's pregnant. Can you do that?" 

Arnav and Khushi's eyes widened. His jaw dropped and then he cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Tara, we are divorced. I-"

"Please? Pretty please? With cherries, raspberries, strawberries, apples, watermelons mangoes and grapes on top?" Tara laughed and he sighed deeply.

"No." Arnav answered making Tara's eyes immediately fill up with tears. He gasped and hugged her.

"ALRIGHT! Okay, sweetheart. Ssh. I will. I will."  he decided making Khushi look at him with a lump in her  throat.

She has to spend these 9 months of her pregnancy with her ex-husband?!!!! Hey devi mayya!!!

part 1: 129930199 

part 2: 129957033 

part 3: 129986603 

part 4: 130008511 

part 5: 130040169 

part 6: 130071802 

next thread2: link

Edited by -iLoveZaynMalik - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsingh0103 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loving the new concept.

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nyc:)..yippe..another entry in index..i m sure i m gonna njoooy reading this;)
hajr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow love this can't wait awesome start.Edited by hajr - 8 years ago
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic update
Loved the start
Well written
Plz continue soon
Thanks for the pm