Arnav is so bad
How can he be so rude to khushi
N be so sweet to Tara
Well who won't
Tara issuch a sweet cute n caring kid

sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awww...I am feeling so sad for Khushi...he is here to care about his kid not for Khushi.  Very well written. 
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

~6~

"Hi beautiful." 

Arnav came in morning for the breakfast and kissed Tara's cheek. He took her into his lap and started feeding her some chips.

"Arnav, don't feed her chips. Let her eat roti." Khushi sighed. 

"Nooo, I want chips." Tara whined. 

"Tara wants chips, she will get chips." Arnav said making Khushi gape.

"Why do you want your daughter to eat bad food! Her skin will get ruined if she eats oily stuff-"

"Tara will be beautiful even after an eternity is over. So sshhh." Arnav rolled his eyes at Khushi rudely making her groan. "And by the way, stop acting like you're so health conscious. You always used to crave panipuri when we were married..."

"Arnav, ugh!" Khushi grunted. "Fine do whatever you both want." 

She got up and left the dining room..

-FLASHBACK-

Khushi's tired eyes opened a bit as she heard the sounds of her baby's first cry. Happiness, surprise filled her veins at the sound of the life she has given birth to. 

"Arnavji, hold her first." She smiled and Arnav held Tara.. Khushi saw infinitely, endless love in his caramel eyes that she didn't see for herself all their marriage. 

"Oh f**k..holy-" Arnav swallowed hard as Tara's extremely tiny hand brushed against his face when he cuddled her close to himself. "You're beautiful. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

Khushi sobbed smilingly, she felt like this is the happiest she had ever seen Arnav. He was never this happy even with Aliya. 

He came towards her and she felt confused, not knowing what he'll do. He leaned in and kissed her forehead. "Thank you for this, thank you for her. You did so well baby. I know it was very, very painful. Thank you." 

And then he left, making Khushi look at his retreating back before he became completely busy with Tara. Arnav spent the whole week just holding her.

While she could just smile as she realized that this is the first time he had called her 'baby' or thanked her for anything...

-FLASHBACK OVER-

Khushi sighed as she remembered all that, Tara and Arnav were so inseparable and sometimes she felt guilty that she agreed for the custody of Tara and Arnav hardly ever gets to meet Tara now. 

No wonder he hates me so much. Khushi thought, biting her lip before shrugging her thoughts away and kept working on her project before Arnav and Tara walked in, Tara was still eating chips.

"UGHH! Arnav, you spoil Tara!" Khushi shouted.

"I love her a lot, that you don't." he mocked. 

"Oh please, I love her too but I don't spoil her. I love her more than you-"

"Shut up, you can never love my Tara more than I love her-"

"But I do-"

"No Khushi you don't-"

"STOP IT!!!!" Khushi and Arnav stopped fighting when Tara came inbetween. 

"I love you both equally so I'm sure you both love me equally too." Tara giggled. 

"No Tara, you love me more than you love Khushi. Say it." Arnav hissed. "I will give you a box of ferrero rocher chocolate."

Khushi gasped as he bribed Tara and Tara's eyes widened. "I LOVE PAPA MORE!"

They both hugged and Khushi burst into laughter, Tara mouthed a little sorry to Khushi before she held both Arnav and Khushi's hand and hugged them making the three get pulled into a hug. Arnav's eyes locked with Khushi's while Khushi's breathing fastened. For a moment, she felt like she has a normal and perfect family. 

She gulped hard as she came back to the reality and got up tearfully making Arnav confused as to why she's crying before she left the room making Arnav get up and follow her...

I will update this story everyday but for that it needs to get likes so that I know people are reading/have read it or not. So please hit like button soon on the chapters of this story :) 

Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 7 years ago
sarb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful
beautiful
superb
awesume
fantasic
welldone
love it

Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous update...
Loved it <3
Arnav is just pampering tara too much ...
I think the only time arnav behaved nicely and cared for her when she gave birth to tara !
Feeling hurt for khushi ๐Ÿ˜”

Updat next part soon tomm ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thnxx for pm !!
nysha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update๐Ÿ˜Š...awesome yaar...ty so much for pm
SwathyS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This ASR is soo bad making my kushi cry every time 
harman12 thumbnail