Drabble ~ The Billionaire's Ex-Wife #3 - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nimbus_211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update!!
Aliya is completely stupid and selfish. Hate her!!
Does Arnav know that Khushi is adopted by the Guptas? He has definitely put Khushi through alot for no fault of hers.
Cant wait to read the next update. A drunk Arnav is always a treat to read. Wonder what more he will confess.
Continue soon.
:)
rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aliya is a selfish b****. And she seems to love herself only.
Arnav is there to prove Aliya wrong and tell Khushi that she is beautiful
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
amazing part👏
aliya s back🤢
continue soonish😊
aamshula87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hate aliya
Hope arnav soon fall in love with kushi
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Omg I'm in love with this story..like i literally love it. I'm speechless Cz I don't think any word can describe how much I love it!!! This is amazing vani! One of your finest works!!
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Super - Duper Amazing
Fabulous Update
Post Next Part Super Soon
Thanks for the PM

arshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
loved the update.. Thanks for the pm
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

~15~

-FLASHBACK-

Khushi made Arnav wrap his arm around her shoulder as she took his drunken body inside. She carefully let him lay on the bed.

"Please don't get drunk, Arnavji, it's not good for health. Why have you started getting drunk nowadays? Before marriage you never drunk..." Khushi sighed and sat beside him, she took his hand and started caressing it supportively.

"Let go of my f**king hand, you're not Aliya. I wanted Aliya." he breathlessly shouted making her heart sink into her chest as every fiber of her body clenched with hurt. 

"I'm sorry that Aliya left you.. I'm sure you would have loved her more than anyone." she let go of his hand and gulped. 

"Why does nothing ever go right in my life? You know, my mother died the day my sister was getting married." Arnav brokenly said. "Maybe I don't deserve to get happiness."

"But I'm Khushi.. happiness.. you have me." Khushi tried to make a joke but he didn't laugh and instead looked at her with cold, emotionless eyes.

Arnav scoffed. "I don't want you, so-called Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada." 

-FLASHBACK OVER-

Khushi remembered the last time Arnav had gotten drunk and told her he doesn't want her and wanted Aliya in his life, after that she never stayed in his presence whenever he got drunk cos she couldn't handle his brutal honesty. At other times when he was not drunk atleast he didn't hurt her with his words, he just ignored her by going on so many business trips. She found his ignorance better than his hurtful words. 

And now again history repeats itself as he stands drunk infront of her. But this time he is calling her beautiful, something he never told her even when they were married.

"You're so beautiful, and a great mother. Brilliant." he smiled widely making her feel kinda awkward cos she has never seen him smiling other than the time when he is with Tara. 

Khushi sighed. "Ummm! Thankyou. Arnav, now you go to sleep.." 

"No, take off your clothes. I want to show you how beautiful you are. Let me make you feel beautiful." Arnav whispered against her neck sending shivers down her spine. 

"Arnav, you're rough.. you can never make me feel beautiful. You can only make me feel 'sexy'." Khushi grit her teeth remembering all the time she's been intimate with Arnav. He's probably the most passionate man in bed but gentleness is something he never had while touching her. 

"Are you insulting my skills? How.. DARE you! I thought you'll have the most positive feedback about me in bed, afterall I got you pregnant TWICE Khushi, we spent a lot of steamy moments and come on you used to scream my name so loudly that the neighbors started complaining. Remember?" Arnav's jaw dropped and eyes popped out making her laugh. 

She NEVER expected to see such an adorable drunk ASR after all the times she had only seen a hurtful ASR...

Maybe some things have changed after their broken marriage...

I will update this story everyday but for that it needs to get likes so that I know people are reading/have read it or not. So please hit like button soon on the chapters of this story :) 

Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 7 years ago
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AMazing update adorable and cute arnav 
ooops their bedroom secrets 
Aishu136 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awww I like the way it is stated - "an adorable drunk ASR"
As stated it is one hell outta adorable update!!
Feel pity for Khushi - Hope she gets what she deserves:)