mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
nice update.
continue soon
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. It's good in a way that aliya is back in arnav's life. Now he will be more senseble and think open minded about what he did wrong in his life. Now he can see what he missed In his life. What he actually wants. Where Khushi stands in his life and what is his feeling for her. But I want Khushi not to give in his demands so soon. Let him suffer a little fir all wrong things he did to Khushi.
Loved reading it.
Finally I am back and able to catch few updates I missed. 
Thanks for PM.
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

~16~

Arnav woke up the next day with a terrible hangover. His head felt like it was gonna burst and he found himself laying on the bed. 

"ARGHH, COFFEE!" He commanded. 

Khushi came towards him and sighed, "What coffee? I have to make it-"

"No, no. You won't make it. Stop working dammit. You're pregnant!" he got very angry and she understood that it's because of his frustrating headache that he's getting so angry at her.

"I don't have a maid! She left my work! So yes I have to make it-"

"Hire a new maid." Arnav groaned.

"But they charge so much! I'm trying to search for a maid who'll not fool me, she has to charge a decent amount of money. The last I talked to wanted to charge 4000! 4000!!!!" Khushi spoke shockingly.

"4000 Khushi, it's.. it's so less." he rolled into the bed and groaned even harder, burying his face into the pillow.

"4000 is like 4 rupees for you Arnav but for me it's a lot." 

"JEEZ! Khushi! Stop being a budget queen! You're pregnant.. STOP working so much." Arnav fumed. "HIRE A FREAKING MAID, I'LL PAY!" he offered to pay.

"First of all: no, second of all: NO! But thanks for your offer." Khushi shrugged before bringing a glass of lemonade for him. "Drink this, it always helps with your hangover." 

Arnav took the glass and took a sip, it instantly reminded him of all the times Khushi had ever made this for him when they were married and it tastes just as delicious as ever. 

He drank it down in one breath, shocking Khushi. 

"More." he spoke in a craving tone. 

She went and bought the jug before pouring it to him. 

"Thank you." Arnav spoke gently. 

"You're welcome." Khushi said and started leaving before suddenly a gasp escaped her lips and her eyes flickered, she sat down on the bed while clutching her stomach making him come towards her and hold her hand as she felt dizzy. 

"Khushi, tum theek ho?" he looked at her face before finding tired bags below her eyes. "DID YOU NOT SLEEP PROPERLY?!!!"

"How could I have slept properly? You came so late and I was concerned for you that what even happened to you and where did you go.. I only got 5 hours sleep." Khushi exhaled deeply.

"Well then you shouldn't have stayed woken up dammit! Tumhe kyu itna farak  parhta hai?! Stop acting like you're still my wife! I know you still love me but stop behaving like-" Arnav stopped speaking as Khushi numbly looked at him making him immediately realize what he just said...

I will update this story everyday but for that it needs to get likes so that I know people are reading/have read it or not. So please hit like button soon on the chapters of this story :) 

Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 7 years ago
zaniax thumbnail
So short...i wanna read more dammit!
Nonetheless LOVED it. Waiting fr next update :)
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
awesome two updates
god past drunk Arnav could really stick the knife in
but present drunk Arnav I like flirty n fun
liked how he reacted to khushis comment about him bein ruff
as for next update Arnav waking up with killer hangover
n he took it out on khushi again sticking the knife in
lets hope this time he feels guilty for it
+ve note he missed her hangover remedy
thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
--Fairy-- thumbnail