Superb :)
Very nicely written :)
Update soon :)
Thanks for the PM :)

thank you :)

-Cupcake.PM- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: divi_divyana

awesome update... taarey part was cute... Sharon... what's wrong with her... update soon

-Cupcake.PM- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dakshumhatre

Nice update
it was awsome
love it
thanx for pm

-Cupcake.PM- thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenu_taarey

Lovely update

N falsh back good
Nice scenes
Update soo 

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Guys!

Happy to see you guys are enjoying the story so far, before we move further, i wanna say few things.

Sharon is not negative here, she did wrong to him but she had her own reasons.

And those who are waiting for ShaRey divorce and his family to come to know about taani, it will take little time.

My stories have always been TR centric, I hardly focus on any other character or couple, but in this FF i'll try to change that but don't worry you will get proper TR scenes, no compromise in that.

And a big thanks to you all for all the wonderful comments & likes on the previous chapter.

Scroll down for CH 4 (a) & (b).

Enjoy Reading :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail
Chapter 4
(a)

He walked inside his bedroom where he found sharon, crying bitterly on the bed. He let out a sigh and walked over the bed. 

"What happened, sharon? Why are you behaving like this?" Rey asked her, gaining her attention. She turned to him, her bloodshot red puffy eyes broke his heart, no matter what she had done to him, he would never wish to see his best friend in this state, so broken & vulnerable. 

"Then how should i react, Rey? My husband wants to divorce me, what should i do? Celebrate?" Sharon cried bitterly, Rey wanted to console her but stopped himself. He reminded himself whatever he is doing, is good for her & him.

"But this is right, sharon. We both are not happy in this relation-" Rey started off, looking at her with painful eyes. 

"Who said I'm not happy? I'm happy, Rey, very happy to get married to love of my life. I know you need time to accept me as your wife, I'm ready to give you that time, but please don't even think of divorce. Its breaks me-" Sharon pleaded, she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly, Rey was too shocked to react. She loves him? His best friend loves him and thats the reason she married him. But why? When she knew he can never love her then why she ruined her life along with his? 

"You married me because you loved me?" Rey questioned her in daze. Sharon broke the hug and cupped her face in her palms. She made him look into his eyes before she spoke. 

"I do, Rey, I do love you, since our childhood. I love you-" She confessed, leaving him in shock. 

"Rey, please give this marriage a chance. Don't break it just like that-" Sharon pleaded to him, Rey was in daze, he removed her hands and got up, without sparing a glance to her, he left the room, feeling too confuse & angry over the sudden change in the situation.

"Rey-" Avantika called out for him when she saw him going out of the house in anger. Rey stopped and turned toward his mother, his gaze immediately soften seeing his mother. It happens only when his mother or taani is before him, in-front of these two, he always forget about his anger.

"Yes, mom."

"Rey, come here, I want to talk to you-" Avantika said to him, Rey nodded and followed his mother as she walked inside her room. Avantika made him sit on the bed beside her and turn to him, seriousness reflecting in her eyes.

"Whats going on between you & sharon? I know it's between you two but seeing the situation is going out of the hands. Since, you have got married, you give excuses to not to come home. Go on business trips for months, doesn't spend time with your wife-" Avantika started pointing out the things he had been doing after his marriage.

"Mom! I don't want to talk about all this-"

"You can't run away from your problems always." Avantika said to him, looking into his eyes. Rey look at his mother, he wonder how will she react when she will come to know about his marriage life, and his extra martial affair.

"Okay, leave that and talk about something else." Avantika said when she noticed he wasn't ready to talk.

"Nandini's birthday is coming next week, any plans for that?" Rey asked his mother.

"She wants to throw a party, so we are planning that only." Avantika answered him with a smile, he spent some more time with his mother then left for his office.

Scroll down for part B :)
Cupcake. thumbnail
Chapter 4
(b)

"Tannu!" Nandini shouted as she engulf her in bone crushing hug. Taani laughed and hugged her back. They broke the hug and moved toward canteen.

"Tomorrow is my birthday and you are coming to my home, in my party." Nandini ordered her, literally. 

"Alright. Message me your address." Taani answered her with smile, in just few days they both have come really close to each other.

"And you know, He is also coming-" Nandini whispered shyly, Taani raised her eye brow at her. She knew her best friend like some one but who, she doesn't know yet.

"Explain, girlie."

"Well, He is my brother's business partner & best friend. I like him but he doesn't even spare a glance to me." Nandini mumbled, sadly. 

"Aw. You poor thing. Whats the name of that Mr. Heartless?" Taani asked her curiously.

"Manik malhotra. There is 7 years gap between us, may be thats the reason he never look at me-" 

"Nandini, age doesn't matter." Taani told her, from her personal experience, there is 7 years gap between her & her reyaansh but that never bothered them.

"May be he is shy to approach you, after all you are his best friend's sister. Drop him some hints, he will come running into your arm-" Taani told when she saw nandini's sad face. Her lips curved into a smile when she saw hope flickered through her eyes.

"Damn! You are the best, girl. By the way, do you have anyone in your life?" Nandini asked her, looking at her with teasing glint in her eyes. Taani's smile vanished hearing her question, how could she tell she does have someone but he is not hers to begin with.

He is hers but not truly hers. He belong to her, but only inside the four walls of their room. Outside the room, a girl name taani doesn't even exist in his life.

"No, I don't have anyone." Taani answered her softly. 

"Aw. Don't worry, you will find one soon." Nandini replied to her, making her smile at him. How much she wish she could share her feelings with her, but something in her stopped her. She brushed that thought aside and got busy in nandini's talks.

It was evening when Rey entered the penthouse, he hadn't visited her in past 3 days and wanted to her see her badly. He missed her, and all he want right now is, engulf her in his arms and make sweet love to her.

"Hey, Little-Kitty!" He greeted her with a smile, Taani who was laying on the couch in hall and reading her all time, mills & boons novel, Anything but vanilla.

"Again this stupid book-" Rey mumbled as he sat on the couch, Taani forced a smile, she placed her legs on his thighs. She shivered as he ran his palm on her bare legs.

"Leave this book aside and come here, baby, I need you-" He whispered his husky tone while caressing her thighs.

"Aw. You poor thing. You can't have me-" Taani teased him, but meant what she said. His jaw dropped as he stare at her.

"What? By why?" Rey asked her, hovering over her body.

"Because i'm in 'that' time of month." She whispered in barely audible tone, her cheeks heated up as he let out a soft chuckle. 

"Can i get a kiss atleast?" 

"Sure, honey." Taani put the book aside and wrapped her arms around his neck. Rey smiled as he leaned and bridged the gap between their lips by placing his lips on hers. He slide his hand inside her top, rubbing her belly gently as he started kissing her with passion. She moaned into his mouth, grabbing fistful of his hair, she pulled him close to her, kissing him back with same passion. 

As they broke the kiss, Rey rested his body on hers but making sure not to crush her under his weight, he was gently rubbing her belly which was big relief and made her heart flutter at the small yet sweet gesture of his care.

"Reyaansh-" Taani called out for him softly, stroking his hair lovingly. Rey hummed in response.

"Did you talked to her? About divorce?" Taani asked him, since his that day outburst, she didn't talked to him about his divorce.

"I did, and she denied." Rey answered her, her smile vanished as his words sinked in.

"So i'll remain just a bedroom entertainment to you-" Taani mumbled sadly,  but her words surely did press the wrong button. His nose flared up in anger, he gazed down at her with rage filled eyes. Her words angered him, pierced his heart. Anger took over his senses as he tighten his grip around her, causing her to flinch.

"Your anger won't change anything, Reyaansh. It's true that I'm nothing but your mistress and will always remain so-" Taani pushed him back with all her force, controlling her tears she ran inside the bedroom and closed the door.

Rey sighed in frustration, his life is such a mess.

Please do comment. I have next chapter ready but will post only if i get good response on this chapter.
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Fabulous Update
Mind Blowing
Post Next Part Super Soon
Thanks for the PM