|| Iqbal Khan || You're brilliantly outstanddingg!

hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys! :)
I don't really post here and I just had to... considering it's Mr. Iqbal Khan who's as the lead prot/ant of the show that I have come to adore and lovee the show already in a pretty short time. 
-

I don't think I can 'emphasize' it enough by saying how "brilliant" Iqbal is playing the lead as Ishaan Hooda and Rizwaan Ahmed Khan. 
2 highly different identities/personalities of two different nationalities,  tons of layered characteristics, grey shaded, mysteriously bad and good, and a HOTTIEE - all in one. He's playing both the identities SO SO well that I just had to make to make a post and get it out there and appreciate him as a faaantastic actor and what an ah-maazing job he's been doing so far. 

It's defff. not easy and yet he's portraying both characters on-screen so flawlessly being highly skilled that he is and while on the side he playing an antagonist - you (I) can't just get to hate/dislike him completely. 
I love how involved he is in this character and how energetic, enthusiastic, and committed he is to his job and who he is playing as a character. He's making him seem realistic, genuine, getting the audience to be empathize/relate/connect to him - and he's deff paved a way to my heart yet again. He deff has digged deep into both his characters - pratically wearing their persona on-screen, both so differently portrayed and careful not to merge at all, and the art of portraying it has been artistically flowing - which make one think he was made to play this and it has been proven. 

I love how multi-layered complicated his characters are - the thrill and mystery that's atttached to him. On top of that, he's fit and SO darn good looking, he's been through so much in life and how he carries his on-screen presence - his swag, his 'chaal,' well-dressed, and totally admirable. The way he showcases intensity that's involved - positively and negatives. He stands up for is righteous and is fighting for justice, for what he believe in - stands tall and is dedicated to no one. He's vulnerable - is so close to falling apart, trembling, and letting go - but he picks himself right up for the patriotism, to fight for his parent's cold-blooded murder. 

The little things that are embedded into character which he makes it significantly important to portray - the intensity - his eyes speak volumes. The change between negatively/positively - getting back at the enemies and protecting his family and preet. His dedication, will-power, saacha insaan that's intimidating, smart/sharp and yet just an vulnerable inside.
The way his hands shook during Preet's accident/confession almost as if he was having a panick attack when he found out he's been associated with the same group. The way his eyes dart back and forth when he can't look Preet in the eye - who he's come to adore/love, when he clenches his jaw - you can feel it, he swallows hard - when he's extremely guilt ridden - caught between his struggle and inner/outer ego battle/brain vs. heart,  the worry lines/stiffness of betrayal - the mask he puts as unemotional with the straight face, how he craves of love and letting go of all that he's been through - bask in the innocence and infinite love by Kavya, the care/friendship/love by Preet, the silly avatar - grins/smile, naughtiness/romance, and esp. his comic timing* - the way he flinched back just as Preet did, his eyesbrows quirked up instantly, etc, is hilaarious and perfectly timed! Where one min he is laughing it off when 'bade papa' cracks a joke about a girl on the other line, a second later he has the mask back on as Rizwan

He's deff isn't liking putting her through by maintaining the distance and he's craving for the 'muhabbat' that he's always wanted since he was 6 and it's more than just friendship he wants - a wifey the fam, kavya, and all three of them. He wants to let go and enjoy the little moments and want a bright future ahead, be forever in the homely bubble that he is in as Ishaan Hooda. 

Also not to mention, Preet played by Mona is just as amazing as a female pro. You need someone along to kick start the chemistry and make the scenes turn out well and Mona's been faaab so far. Her expressive eyes and newly teasing/wifey romantic avatar is lovely. They both go so well together as I adore them as a lead couple & the rest of cast. 

Can't more for more intensity and power-pact scenes and how the truth will unfold. You're doing an exceptional  job Iqbal Khan and I know it'll get even better. Keep being you and thaank you for coming back with a bang and playing such amazing 2 in one character that fits you SO well.
So proud! xx <3 (A huge fan since Tumhari Paakhi days)

Edited by hilly - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IQ is doing Brilliant as Rizwaan/ishwaan ...I just wish Writer make Rizwaan  Character look more Defined...
Ishwaan is pretty Simple ...bt Rizwaan The character looks scattered sometimes...
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post Hilly...
Am a biBrilliant Iqbal from the beginning...just love adore admire him to bits... To top it of he's so hot and drool worthy and cute to boot too...a complete package...The Complete Man!!!

Yes he's doing a fantastic... Brilliant job in ptotrsying the complexity of both his characters...

Ekta couldn't have done a better job then casting him for it...he's Perfect for it...

In the same way...Mona is truly outstanding as Preet...she's doing s brilliant job in portraying the complexity  of Preets character perfectly...

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RollingStones

IQ is doing Brilliant as Rizwaan/ishwaan ...I just wish Writer make Rizwaan  Character look more Defined...

Ishwaan is pretty Simple ...bt Rizwaan The character looks scattered sometimes...

I think that scatteredness is intentional...I think its to show him not being able to separate his two identities...Ishaan and Rizwan are merging and blurring the lines of His true self...

The 12th or was it 15th November epi showed us this...his conflict regarding his true identity...on the song "chupe me kahan bheta hai khuda"

That's what I think...as in the years he's lived with the Hoodas...his Rizwan became dormant getting the love of a family...a love of family belonging he always sceretlt craved for as it was snatched from him so suddenly & brutally...

ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
OMG...What a description...aptly done...He is just freakingly awesome as IshRiz...And Mona is no less...Love IshReet...Greatest post dear!!!I am watching his show for first tym..Quite impressed!!!!
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What a wonderful post! 

Iqbal Khan has been bloody brilliant in each and every single frame! EVERY SINGLE FRAME and its hard to believe that how can anybody be so perfect? The camera pans on him and you literally are glued to the screen. His natural charisma comes across so so effortlessly thru his characters. His conversations are so natural yet so sinked in with his characters. Also, playing two opposite characters in a single show and then going through transitions in every second scene is commendable! The exruciating process through which he goes through of blending in Rizwaan/Ishaan, he takes the viewer with him. We empthaize when he is so helpless and pained. 

He has portrayed the vulnerability of Rizwan to excellence. To damn excellence! I can just go on and on how he is like the only superstar of television today! Plus he is SO HANDSOME! Like SO SO SO HANDSOME! and this precap thingy took my breath away. He can be so effortlessly sensual. He is so seductively leaning into Preet's body and at the same time maintaining the distance. A special mention here to Iqbal's wadrobe design over here. Whoever decided on suits did a service to humanity! ðŸ˜³ He looks SO HOT AND HANDOSME in them! And then his tactics of taking of his coat and rolling up his sleeves. Everything looks like a treat to the eyes! 

MIK! Take a bow you rockstar! 
Edited by Fantasia. - 8 years ago
fanofdrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes, very true, the serial ha started on a good note from day one, all the characters are doing justice to their roles and the lead actors too are having great chemistry..
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fantasia.

What a wonderful post!

Iqbal Khan has been bloody brilliant in each and every single frame! EVERY SINGLE FRAME and its hard to believe that how can anybody be so perfect? The camera pans on him and you literally are glued to the screen. His natural charisma comes across so so effortlessly thru his characters. His conversations are so natural yet so sinked in with his characters. Also, playing two opposite characters in a single show and then going through transitions in every second scene is commendable! The exruciating process through which he goes through of blending in Rizwaan/Ishaan, he takes the viewer with him. We empthaize when he is so helpless and pained.

He has portrayed the vulnerability of Rizwan to excellence. To damn excellence! I can just go on and on how he is like the only superstar of television today! Plus he is SO HANDSOME! Like SO SO SO HANDSOME! and this precap thingy took my breath away. He can be so effortlessly sensual. He is so seductively leaning into Preet's body and at the same time maintaining the distance. A special mention here to Iqbal's wadrobe design over here. Whoever decided on suits did a service to humanity!😳He looks SO HOT AND HANDOSME in them! And then his tactics of taking of his coat and rolling up his sleeves. Everything looks like a treat to the eyes!

MIK! Take a bow you rockstar!

my sentiments exactly. I've seen him play complex characters with such ease. And not to mention his beautiful beautiful way that he portrays crazy emotions.
berrysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He is so good that I am actually scared ... scared for Ishaan , scared for Rizwan, scared for Preet and scared for the Hoodas. 
 Yes, Thats how IQ has made it so real for me. I feel as if I am really living in their world. Believe me, this  has never ever happened to me.

Edited by berrysweet - 8 years ago
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I can so relate with the fact that you could just go on raving about Iqbal and almost be breathless at the end when it comes to appreciating him.

He is plain amazing!!