Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I prefer 1st one . even If he advise them they r not going to listen. One two days YES! but again back to square one. 
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

I prefer 1st one . even If he advise them they r not going to listen. One two days YES! but again back to square one. 

Yes, no matter what Salman says, they do watever they want to do๐Ÿ˜†
But a feed back from Salman makes the house spicy and adds fuel to the already burning fire๐Ÿ˜‰
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I like Salman's hosting.

In season 7, loved how kamya changed teams based on the observations. One day Tanisha's team and next day Gauhar's team. I thought Kamya was a strong player, but after seeing her game strategy, it is obvious that she was not playing the best game she can.

In season 8, Puneet too based a lot of his game based on feedback. Karishma could never understand what was being told to her. Pritam also seemed  to have relied on Salman's feedback.

I think Salman advises each one of the contestants, but only some are able to understand and others are not.
Also he bashes everyone but only popular ones get shown.

Edited by bbsai - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HippoSucks

I would prefer the way it has been in the past seasons. The weekends become a lot more interesting and as a result of those revelations that Salman makes, more fights occur throughout the week. Also it is very interesting to watch Salman reprimand some of the contestants for their mistakes (last season Salman admonishing Karishma or Upen was often the best part of the entire week).

I do not think that the information Salman gives regarding the popularity of the contestants (or other events that are happening outside) changes the contestants' strategies a lot. In fact in some cases it makes the house environment even more political (sometimes contestants might start distancing themselves from other unpopular contestants if they find out that their popularity is decreasing due to their closeness). 

Pritam Pyare yaad aa gaya ๐Ÿ˜›