How you want hosting to be this season?

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
There are two types of hosting which people prescibe to 
One is salman usual hosting which he is following in recent seasons that is of each weekend he would come and would tell members how they are lookinv outside , what groups are being formed, laying out strategies in open , giving moral lectures and if fight had happen in previous week he would pinpoint who was right and wrong , would diffuse the situation and bash certain annoying members which we love😆
However there is another way that hosting is being theorised that don't let the members know how are they being precieved outside or what is going inside , who is backbiting who and who is right or wrong
It would certainly make weekend less interesting but it might make the game more interesting as members would be playing blind without any guidance.Hence leading to strategy and scheming in the game

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i would prefer 2nd option..too much fun😆😆
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I would prefer the way it has been in the past seasons. The weekends become a lot more interesting and as a result of those revelations that Salman makes, more fights occur throughout the week. Also it is very interesting to watch Salman reprimand some of the contestants for their mistakes (last season Salman admonishing Karishma or Upen was often the best part of the entire week).

I do not think that the information Salman gives regarding the popularity of the contestants (or other events that are happening outside) changes the contestants' strategies a lot. In fact in some cases it makes the house environment even more political (sometimes contestants might start distancing themselves from other unpopular contestants if they find out that their popularity is decreasing due to their closeness). 
Edited by HippoSucks - 8 years ago
Glow-n-show thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't care about hosting Until it's Sallu!!
xDarya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I like it the way it is but I would love it if Salman sees all contestants equally cause often it feels like he is too nice to particular contestants and too harsh and nasty with some. Other than that he is a good host. 
FromTheAshes thumbnail
It is good the way it is.
It is interesting this way!
mahn00r24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
option no.1 for sure
i truly loved the way Salman hosted season 6 , i just want that power pack hero back😊
mahn00r24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HippoSucks

I would prefer the way it has been in the past seasons. The weekends become a lot more interesting and as a result of those revelations that Salman makes, more fights occur throughout the week. Also it is very interesting to watch Salman reprimand some of the contestants for their mistakes (last season Salman admonishing Karishma or Upen was often the best part of the entire week).

I do not think that the information Salman gives regarding the popularity of the contestants (or other events that are happening outside) changes the contestants' strategies a lot. In fact in some cases it makes the house environment even more political (sometimes contestants might start distancing themselves from other unpopular contestants if they find out that their popularity is decreasing due to their closeness). 

hippo g is back ðŸ˜ƒ
always love to read your comments and posts ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly it's fun seeing their reactions when they think they are going to be praised but instead get shit for it.😆
For example Karishma lol.
 I think a bit of both would make it very interesting.
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mmm, I like the way it's being hosted. The information given Salman also creates a change in the dynamic of some people and while yes, it would be different if they didn't know things on their own - Salman revealing some of it to them creates enough drama.